Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Priapism is offline Junior Member

My Photographic Story ... and updates.

First off ... I've been completely impressed with the attitude and supportiveness of people on this forum, in comparison to other forums. It has really stood out. Even when a guy really just looks like Napoleon Dynamite, yet is bragging about 15lbs of new muscle mass, you guys applaud his efforts and encourage him to keep working at it. Thanks for being so upbeat and supportive of eachother.

Before and After

In my natural state, I was cursed with what I felt to be the worst possible genetic body shape on earth. Sickeningly underweight, narrow womanly shoulders, and a long feminine neck. Lets call these my "Before" pictures...

Finally a couple years ago, a friend recommended Cytogainer to me, and I took his advice. I don't want to sound like an infommercial but that stuff literally saved my life. Maybe it was the ability to absorb calories easier in a liquid form. I don't know. But for the first time in my life, I put on 30lbs of size while working out, in a 6 to 8 month period. I hadn't changed my work out AT ALL. My workouts excelled dramatically.

Lets call these my "Cytogainer After Pictures":

My struggle since these pics has been not getting pudgy. Cytogainer is great, but you seriously need to watch what you eat. Over the last few weeks I started putting on too much pudge, and decided to cut. I dropped the cytogainer, and started a almost zero carb diet with isopure protein and chicken breasts ... lots of water. In the first week alone I dropped EIGHT POUNDS. Turned out to be water retention - pissed it right out.

I am not as big as I want to be. Obviously I look fine. Everyone tells me that. But my goal (you can see a pic of it below) is just a little bigger. Ive been reading this forum and it almost sounds like all I would want to do is 1 cycle. Maybe 2 maximum. I saw a guy on here who did just 1 cycle and went from my current body to exactly the body I am hoping for. So im considering this 1 cycle idea. Continued below...
    Last edited by Priapism; 10-10-2007 at 09:01 PM.

Thread Information