Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    DeputyLoneWolf is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SWOLE NATION View Post
    Thanks for all the responses guys. I agree that the abs could use some work. I have a hard time keeping a low enough bf to make them shine. I am 22 years old by the way. I have not cycled at all yet and the reason I have chosen the chemicals that I have is because after all my research I think those are going to give me the gains that I am looking for.

...J/K there is no way for me to know either way but if you are natural you are a FREAK... and thats a good thing!

take care and make sure you post pics of progress. I think we should nick name you LOU (Ferigno)

Take care

SWOLE NATION is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DeputyLoneWolf View Post
    ...J/K there is no way for me to know either way but if you are natural you are a FREAK... and thats a good thing!

take care and make sure you post pics of progress. I think we should nick name you LOU (Ferigno)

Take care
    haha thanks for the kind words. I understand the need to doubt but I wouldnt come onto these boards looking for a critique without being as honest as possible. Wont do me a bit of good to say I bench 9,000 lbs and all that jazz if I didnt. Thanks for the compliments though

Thread Information