Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    GGallin's Avatar
    GGallin is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Ununited States
    Posts
    1,382

    New GGallin Pics

    I am kinda fat still. I have been back in the gym taking it easy for 2 weeks. I had hernia surgery almost 5 weeks ago. Feeling the muscle getting hard again. I took a couple month break altogether. Sorry have to post links cause for some reason I cant post pics the normal way, stupid computer or something.

    http://www.freewebs.com/gettingbuff/Me%20not%20bad.jpg

    http://www.freewebs.com/gettingbuff/Me%20ok.jpg

  2. #2
    Dukkit's Avatar
    Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    ON THE SHORT BUS.
    Posts
    63,635
    beefy. good luck with getting back into the swing of things bro

  3. #3
    ChuckLee's Avatar
    ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    My Guy's poophole
    Posts
    7,746
    U'r running a cutting diet or any sort of cycle actually?

  4. #4
    GGallin's Avatar
    GGallin is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Ununited States
    Posts
    1,382
    Not yet, once I get some more gym time in. My goal is to get completly shredded by at least mid summer. I have a long way to go I am prob around 24% Bf.

  5. #5
    abbot138's Avatar
    abbot138 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    2,485
    Sick Misfits tat brotha. Lookin big man, time to cut!

  6. #6
    ChuckLee's Avatar
    ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    My Guy's poophole
    Posts
    7,746
    Quote Originally Posted by GGallin View Post
    Not yet, once I get some more gym time in. My goal is to get completly shredded by at least mid summer. I have a long way to go I am prob around 24% Bf.
    Maybe a bit less too, 20% I'd say

  7. #7
    GGallin's Avatar
    GGallin is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Ununited States
    Posts
    1,382
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckLee View Post
    Maybe a bit less too, 20% I'd say
    I wish bro, I am sucking it in lol

  8. #8
    Amorphic's Avatar
    Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Canada - No source checks
    Posts
    16,146
    pics dont really show anything

  9. #9
    GGallin's Avatar
    GGallin is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Ununited States
    Posts
    1,382
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    pics dont really show anything
    Dont show anything as far as what?

  10. #10
    Amorphic's Avatar
    Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Canada - No source checks
    Posts
    16,146
    Quote Originally Posted by GGallin View Post
    Dont show anything as far as what?
    as far as your physique.

  11. #11
    GGallin's Avatar
    GGallin is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Ununited States
    Posts
    1,382
    It shows my arm and shoulder size. Not really the best physique at the moment I admit. But at least I am sorta big I think. If not chime in and let me know how truly poor I look.

  12. #12
    GGallin's Avatar
    GGallin is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Ununited States
    Posts
    1,382

  13. #13
    soulstealer's Avatar
    soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,524
    if you havent been lifting hard for 2 months bro... then you lost a ton of muscle.... but I would still say from what I can see (that pic and pose suck LOL) you have decent size just carrying some extra bodyfat...

  14. #14
    GGallin's Avatar
    GGallin is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Ununited States
    Posts
    1,382
    Quote Originally Posted by soulstealer View Post
    if you havent been lifting hard for 2 months bro... then you lost a ton of muscle.... but I would still say from what I can see (that pic and pose suck LOL) you have decent size just carrying some extra bodyfat...
    Yeah camera phones suck for pics, the pose is rather weak as well.

  15. #15
    Amorphic's Avatar
    Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Canada - No source checks
    Posts
    16,146
    Quote Originally Posted by GGallin View Post
    It shows my arm and shoulder size. Not really the best physique at the moment I admit. But at least I am sorta big I think. If not chime in and let me know how truly poor I look.
    no that wouldnt be my intention at all.

    im not trying to flame your or anything i was just making a point of the pics dont really show your physique at all.

  16. #16
    GGallin's Avatar
    GGallin is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Ununited States
    Posts
    1,382
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    no that wouldnt be my intention at all.

    im not trying to flame your or anything i was just making a point of the pics dont really show your physique at all.
    Yeah your right its def not the best pic. Its hard to pose and take a pic at once, plus I figured that pose would show less of my fat ass gut lol. No worries I usually get flamed pretty bad when I post pics cause Of being overweight. I feel strong though I gave been trying HIT, High intensity training for those who dont know. I am getting really good pumps during my workout and actually feel sore the next day.

  17. #17
    Atomini's Avatar
    Atomini is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    GTA, Canada
    Posts
    6,121
    Quote Originally Posted by GGallin View Post
    Yeah your right its def not the best pic. Its hard to pose and take a pic at once, plus I figured that pose would show less of my fat ass gut lol. No worries I usually get flamed pretty bad when I post pics cause Of being overweight. I feel strong though I gave been trying HIT, High intensity training for those who dont know. I am getting really good pumps during my workout and actually feel sore the next day.
    Good stuff, i've been doing Mike Mentzer HIT style training for almost 2 years now and i'm never ever going to go back to volume training ever again.

  18. #18
    GGallin's Avatar
    GGallin is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Ununited States
    Posts
    1,382
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    Good stuff, i've been doing Mike Mentzer HIT style training for almost 2 years now and i'm never ever going to go back to volume training ever again.
    Me either!

  19. #19
    GGallin's Avatar
    GGallin is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Ununited States
    Posts
    1,382
    Bump

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •