Thread: Tough situation

NewJuice is offline Associate Member
    That was deep sorry to hear that..

Doent get you off the hook...

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NewJuice View Post
    Doent get you off the hook...
    LOL, I don't expect it to get me off anything, you asked so I told you, it just life and facts.

Now I tried explaining to you what I mean by my comments and if you dont want to take them for what they are that is up to you. You can also keep believing the world is flat but you will still be wrong. I start conversations/confrontations with facts but if the other party is to thick headed to understand them and only wants to argue then fine, I will have fun with them until I get bored. So far it's still fun so dont be shy.

Sorry to hear about your past bud.. Maybe thats why you make personal attacks on people to cover your own insecurities. Your off the hook good luck to you

Quote Originally Posted by NewJuice View Post
    Sorry to hear about your past bud.. Maybe thats why you make personal attacks on people to cover your own insecurities. Your off the hook good luck to you
    Come on, read what I said, it was NOT a personal attach. PLEASE prove to the rest of us you aren't that dense and you are able to see past your own bias and that yours is not the only meaning.

I don't expect my past to get me off the hook for anything except for years of not weight training like I did before almost dying from Hepatitis B or my other setbacks.

Someday you may learn that you will not always say everything the right way but no matter how you say it there is always someone who will take it the wrong way.....

Garbanzo Dude is offline Member
    Well....glad my cuz sparked some good debate.....LOL

But just to give you an update.....he called me and said.....he went and saw a PS.....they told him it's not gyno....from what they can see....but there is a good amount of fat(more than avergage) and loose skin cause of the recent wait loss.....and he should consider lipo....
    And I've talked him out of gear for now.....I still think he can make some gains on his own for now.

Thank for the update, I was just going to PM you to see what happened.

Sorry if my comments came out a little harsh but I'm glad you got him to go see the doctor and that it ended up all good.

You think the debate was good here? it carried over onto one of my threads also. Talk about going back and forth. LOL

Good call on your part on talking him out of gear for a while also.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 10-05-2008 at 03:27 AM.

tehpish is offline Junior Member
    they don't look like real mab bewbs aka moobs ....real moobs point downward , and if he had moobs and lost weight they should be sagging down more. Think they can remove bitch tits for like 5k though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information