Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1st Cycle

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Another year, another update
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1st Cycle-user87020_pic1211_1271461438_thumb.jpg   1st Cycle-user87020_pic1210_1271461438.jpg   1st Cycle-user87020_pic1212_1271461438.jpg  
    Last edited by lovbyts; 04-19-2010 at 05:07 AM.

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    nice progress!!!!! lean, hard and vascular...all good signs of hard work! seeing all u guys puttin up pics makes me want to take my camera to the gym next time n get a few shots in. probly will within the next two weeks. keep up the hard work man! lookin good!

Thanks for the comments. Yes defiantly take your camera with you, I would love to see more pictures. Your pictures have always been inspirational. GREAT build and obvious VERY hard work. You have a great career ahead of you.

^^^ i appreciate that. are you plannin on competing anytime soon? u def are in shape n could do a simple 8week diet to get into a show!

Quote Originally Posted by vishus View Post
    ^^^ i appreciate that. are you plannin on competing anytime soon? u def are in shape n could do a simple 8week diet to get into a show!
    Hahahahaha NO way, I am FAR from that. If all goes well I MIGHT be close to being in good enough shape in another 2 years. No short term goals for me and then I will only be a few months away from competing at over 50 age group. LOL

NO I really dont think I have what it takes to compete. That takes a special mindset and I dont have the balls to get up on stage in front of people. I really dont have a clue about posing either. The ONLY time I even pose, flex if when I decide to take a picture. I dont spend more than 2 minutes a week in front of a mirror flexing. LOL

I really respect you and the others that can do that; get up on a stage.

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    Hard work pays off. gj

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Dude, you look great - amazing transformation... I didn't bother to look at how old those posts were where you and the other dude were arguing back and forth... but if they were relatively recent, he's insane - you look great!

I needed to read an ongoing progress post like this - i'm starting my first cycle (test e and dbol ) and need this kind of motivation to follow through with it. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    Dude, you look great - amazing transformation... I didn't bother to look at how old those posts were where you and the other dude were arguing back and forth... but if they were relatively recent, he's insane - you look great!

I needed to read an ongoing progress post like this - i'm starting my first cycle (test e and dbol) and need this kind of motivation to follow through with it. Thanks!
    LOL I forgot all about that, just another hatter afraid of the truth. I took the criticism with respect and learn from it. You notice he has not posted for 8 months. He's probably another looser who only works out on cycle....

To bad he doesnt come back, she said he would like to see the change in another year and said he saw nothing the first year. LOL I like the saying it's not a race, it's a marathon so think long term. I think having long term goals is much healthier and less chance of starting and stopping.

I know I still have a long ways to go and plenty of things to work on. It's work in progress but at least there is progress.

mrniceguy215 is offline Banned
    what did you use in your cycle bra

Im on HRT, other than that Ive done deca once. Most everything is work and diet.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Hahahahaha NO way, I am FAR from that. If all goes well I MIGHT be close to being in good enough shape in another 2 years. No short term goals for me and then I will only be a few months away from competing at over 50 age group. LOL

NO I really dont think I have what it takes to compete. That takes a special mindset and I dont have the balls to get up on stage in front of people. I really dont have a clue about posing either. The ONLY time I even pose, flex if when I decide to take a picture. I dont spend more than 2 minutes a week in front of a mirror flexing. LOL

dang....youde def stomp ground on the stage, especially if youre over 50!!!!! thats a good physique for that age, very few guys ove that age look as good as u do. im the same way about the mirror, the only time i even try to flex is after workouts while washing up lol!!! if i do it too much i start to think im small and shrinking n want to cover up all mirrors (i know im a nut haha!)

mperk is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post

Hey Man - AWESOME work and in a short period. i started about 4 years ago and haven't yet got to where you are. I'm 50 atm and have decided that getting up on stage is on my bucket list! so i may try for it next year. Got to gain about 10lbs muscle and loose 4% bf - won't be easy...but it won't be any easier in 5 years! hahahahaha Don't want to wait til I'm 60 (although there is less competion....)

Great to see such success by someone close to my age - thanks for posting!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information