Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1st Cycle

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member

1st Cycle

yeah looking back I really wasn't ready and cant say I am really now but a lot closer than I was before and will be for the 2nd one whenever that is.

OK my before and after. OK not really before because I had been working out for a couple/few months. I dont have pictures of a few months before when I was another 30+ lbs and not muscle.
    I thought I would add one more picture from a year ago.

I am adding this part below for clarification. I did NOT start a cycle looking like this first (last) picture. This is when I decided I needed to do something about how I looked. i was 5' 8" 205+
    I got down to 165 with only eating right and some exercise. I got up to 175 before I did a cycle, Test and dbol after being on HRT for a while. I have only done one since of test and some WEAK ass deca . LOL

I added new pictures on page 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1st Cycle-100_2473-2.jpg   1st Cycle-sdc13773-2.jpg   1st Cycle-100_2477-2.jpg   1st Cycle-sdc13779-2.jpg   1st Cycle-101_0080-2.jpg  

Last edited by lovbyts; 04-20-2010 at 01:46 PM.

2 more
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1st Cycle-100_2482-2.jpg   1st Cycle-sdc13772-2.jpg  

NewJuice is offline Associate Member
    Hey I caught your post on the guy whom thinks his buddy that lost 25lbs has gyno... You mentioned he should shave and get a bra... Well two things are funny about that... One is that dude atleast has a chest, second you have them little droupy nipples you look much more prone to gyno then he does. You are obviously not ready for gear.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hey I caught your post on the guy whom thinks his buddy that lost 25lbs has gyno... You mentioned he should shave and get a bra... Well two things are funny about that... One is that dude atleast has a chest, second you have them little droupy nipples you look much more prone to gyno then he does. You are obviously not ready for gear.
    Take this for what its worth nothing......

Dont hate on this guy for trying to get opinions on someone elses obvious gyno. The guy in the other post clearly has developed female breast tissue and appears to have very advanced gyno. There are many types of gyno not everyone get s lump under their nipples. There is nothing wrong with the guy who posted this and his nipples do not show him to be gyno prone. If you cannot be constructive then dont post.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    BTW you have a good base and I suggest doing some heavy cardio and a cutting diet and you will see the true results from your cycle. Keep working hard.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    ^^^ Ditto...

xavier_888888 is offline Senior Member
    Looking good bro keep it up.

natureboy is offline Member
    I see a definate improvement.

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    gj so far. keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Take this for what its worth nothing......

Dont hate on this guy for trying to get opinions on someone elses obvious gyno. The guy in the other post clearly has developed female breast tissue and appears to have very advanced gyno. There are many types of gyno not everyone get s lump under their nipples. There is nothing wrong with the guy who posted this and his nipples do not show him to be gyno prone. If you cannot be constructive then dont post.
    Hey, I was laughing before I even read your reply but thanks.
    No looking back I really was not ready and will be before the next one. I had done enough research and my diet was in check but only just begun. No I didnt do much cardio, I wanted to build up more than cut but I obviously needed to cut a lot more. Much better now but still have a ways to go.

I was not making fun about the other guys hair, I'm not into shaving my chest either but the other guy defiantly had very developed boobs; if no gyno then estrogen/hormone buildup just like they do for sex changes? I would MUCH rather have no chest than have Boobs. Mine is not huge but I defiantly have a chest.

Thanks for the positive comments, I look and feel better than I have in 15 years due to lower back problems. Just had my 2nd surgery on my back about 10 months ago on L5, 2 years before that on L3 & L4. Not much fun.

OK time to hit some cardio even though it may cost me a little size. LOL
    Last edited by lovbyts; 10-02-2008 at 02:03 AM.

stpete is offline Banned
    Keep up the good work.

LOL... No offence REDz Im aware of how to conduct myself I have been a member since 2002. All I was stateing was the dude is saying a guy should get a bra who has already lost 75lbs. On the thread before this one. Loosing 75lbs is far more impressive then the almost non exsistant transformation this fool went through.

Quote Originally Posted by NewJuice View Post
    LOL... No offence REDz Im aware of how to conduct myself I have been a member since 2002. All I was stateing was the dude is saying a guy should get a bra who has already lost 75lbs. On the thread before this one. Loosing 75lbs is far more impressive then the almost non exsistant transformation this fool went (is going) through.
    Dude, either re read the other post or just go away (Fool) Is he your girlfriend or something for you to get so worked up?
    The guys cousin was not listening to him about getting help or an opinion so I was telling him to give him some crap to get the message across that he needed checked out.
    Why are you so sensitive about this? Maybe you are the one with the estrogen buildup after all, not the other guy??? Damn dude take a chill.

go look at the pictures, the guy has some huge man boobs and they dont look like just fat, they are to well formed. He needs checked out and if someone has to give him a kick in the ass to do it so what, it's better than him having more problems later.

Just because you are gyno paranoid (Gyno...) Doesn't make you an expert on the subject.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 10-02-2008 at 02:13 PM.

Well as you can see Im well informed... And its obvious you dont know jack son.. Good job on your transformation.....lol

Well as you can see Im well informed... And its obvious you dont know jack son.. Good job on your transformation.....lol
    Well obviously you cant read either but I figured you could at least look at pictures but I guess not.

Transformation?? your words, to me it's a work in progress and at least I know I have a long ways to go and I dont have BITCH tits like someone. (Gyno...)

Now, you can keep up your little rant because I somehow stepped on a nerve of yours and we can keep playing, realize you did not read my first post correctly and made your own assumption or just ignore my post. Either way I dont really care since I get paid to sit her and play.

Its to much fun to let it go...

Tell him to shave his chest so you can play with his boobs. LOL, No man those are boobs on the move. Get him fixed up but if he wont believe you just back away and buy him a new bra for Christmas.

Whats confusing about that.???

LOL... No offence REDz Im aware of how to conduct myself I have been a member since 2002. All I was stateing was the dude is saying a guy should get a bra who has already lost 75lbs. On the thread before this one. Loosing 75lbs is far more impressive then the almost non exsistant transformation this fool went through.
    Well for one they guy lost 25 lbs, not 75 so I lost more than him in about the same time.

2nd if you can see/read the sarcasm in my post then you truly are a lost cause but I will continue to play as long as you want. Sorry if I in some way insulted your girl/boy friend. Obviously it is something personal with you or your test levels are just peaking today? A couple midal might help...

I look forward to your future posts. So enlightening.... TOOL

I look forward to your future posts. So enlightening.... TOOL
    God you cant come up with anything better than Tool? hahahaah OK I will give you more time, sorry if my responses are to quick for you to think of anything clever to say.
    I think I will go have lunch now, me and my colleges are worn out from laughing at your responses and I have a few other forums to go play on for a while so I hope to see more when I return.

bro if I wanted to break your balls I would just tell you the truth about how you look.. I mean thats what this post is about right.

bro if I wanted to break your balls I would just tell you the truth about how you look.. I mean thats what this post is about right.
    Sure, go ahead, it's what it's about. I'm in NO way saying I look great or ever really good but compared to what I did a year ago, Yeah I look pretty decent and finally have a base to build from again. If you cant see at least that then it doesnt matter, your opinion isn't worth the time it takes to read and will just be ignored.
    Hmm maybe someone should read more on PCT???

Or you could always read this since you probably have not since 2002. http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=168234
    Last edited by lovbyts; 10-03-2008 at 12:08 AM.

korsow is offline Associate Member
    lol.. lovbyts, your doing great.. When I did my first cycle I was a lard ass, and you were in much much much better shape than I was when I began , I made awsome progress . started at 20% bf, and within I year I was down to 8 and was looking good, of course, then I got married, and now Im back to square 1.,. but honestly bro, You cut down quite a bit of fat and your looking great!, Keep at it bro!. What was your first cycle? I mean dosage etc..

Peace,

-k

Korsow,

Thanks. I did the very basic Test E 250x2 week and HGH
    Finished the Test E but still doing the HGH and Nolva for PCT
    Ive been doing the HGH for about 9 months now. I'm hoping the doc will start me on real HRT soon, just did blood test so I may be getting it soon. It will only be 200 every 2 weeks but I will stock up and let my own system work in between.

My first cycle was similar. although I did 800mg/week,, I got great results heh.. ah yes the good old days,, now Im jsut fat, but getting back slowly but surely heh.. Wish I could have afforded HGH but at 400+ a kit,, ouch..

I assume by HRT you Mean specificaly TRT? for testo right? So if you go full on TRT, there might almost be no need for PCT (but untill you go on TRT you must lol) although, HCG will at least keep yer juevos looking good ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by korsow View Post
    My first cycle was similar. although I did 800mg/week,, I got great results heh.. ah yes the good old days,, now Im jsut fat, but getting back slowly but surely heh.. Wish I could have afforded HGH but at 400+ a kit,, ouch..

I assume by HRT you Mean specificaly TRT? for testo right? So if you go full on TRT, there might almost be no need for PCT (but untill you go on TRT you must lol) although, HCG will at least keep yer juevos looking good ;-)
    LOL, yes you are correct, TRT but so far I am only on Androgel 1% 2x a day but I have not been using it since cycle and waited a month after cycle to do blood work hoping it will be very low again and he will start me on injections.

Yes I am keeping Nolva on hand and picking up some LiquiDex also for PCT. I will treat the TRT just like I would any cycle and use the Nolva as a precaution and the LiquiDex just in case.

The HGH is under script from same doctor and about 3 bills a month, yeah not cheap but it has helped with some long term energy levels due to Hepatitis B in 1991.

Curious, what dose are you getting of HGH? how much are you taking etc? 300 bux may sound like allot, but dending on how much you get, it might be a good deal.. btw, have you looking into IGF-1 LR3 ? PM me if you need more info on this. or you could google it :-)

Actually I just reallize there's a whole section on it on this forum.. IGF is also good to run, and is relativly cheap.. and legal

Yeah the Hormone replacement therapy page is very good.
    I'm only doing 1iu a day 5x week. I know it's not much but enough for me.

Dinosaur is offline Member
    nice work, im woundering what's age? how long have u been on hgh? and how r u telling any deffrence since ur going low dose of only 1iu?

Sorry I did not give more stats, I'm 46 this month
    The main thing Ive noticed is metabolism is MUCH better but I have also curbed my diet so I'm sure it is a mix. I was taking higher doses for a while and I noticed better pumps but I am back to 1iu and even with adding CJC-1295 in the mix I dont notice the pumps as much as before but I think it is still helping the HGH.
    I have been taking the HGH for about 9 months and the CJC for about 4.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    Well you have done a great job so far. Keep it up until you reach ur goal.

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Nice progress. i can see a difference in the pictures

I added one more picture from a year ago. It shows a little more improvement. LOL

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    nice progress bro!! keep up the good work

Yep, keep up the awsome work bro, :-)

Dinosaur is offline Member
    i c a nice progress, have u noticed any minor or major sides from ur cycle since u first started? keep us posted.
    by the way u look younger than 46 man.

Quote Originally Posted by charrif View Post
    i c a nice progress, have u noticed any minor or major sides from ur cycle since u first started? keep us posted.
    by the way u look younger than 46 man.
    Thanks, you should see my mom, she is 86 and looks mid 60s.

I'm still gaining good even off cycle. I am gaining size slowly but clean/off cycle.
    The only think I notice is it seems harder to gain weight lately and I think it's due the the HGH

I'm hoping that 2nd cycle I will see more gains.

Well it's been a few months, still doing pretty good with working out, only had a few weeks off due to holiday in Philippines. Still gaining some size and toning up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1st Cycle-jan09.jpg  

mick86 is offline Member
    Wow definite improvement. in the last year and a bit the transformtion is huge.

Arms & shoulders looking great in that last pic (can't see the rest), you seem to have lost a lot of body fat, though hard to say exactly due to the limited recent pics.

Definitely progressing so that's the main thing.

alex18 is offline Member
    good stuff...keep on moving brother....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information