melkkiz is offline New Member

Natural building 4months

Hello! I am 21 year man well we can say a boy from Finland. So hi to everyone.

Well i have been lifting weights now for 4 months and i have bulked whole time (All natural). I have gained 8kgs while bulking. Before that i have no history of weightlifting/bodybuilding so i am pretty amateur still.
    But lets say i am 170cm tall, now i weight 78kg.
    Bicep is 40cm.

As you can see from pictures my back pose didnt went well AND you can see i have gained fat also with bulk. So should i cut or bulk more? Still wanting to get big .

Thanks and happy new year! I will give information for you in future

Dont be scared by the HAIRY FOOT
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Natural building 4months-image_046.jpg   Natural building 4months-image_048.jpg   Natural building 4months-image_049.jpg   Natural building 4months-image_051.jpg  
    Last edited by melkkiz; 12-30-2008 at 05:12 AM.

sizerp is offline Banned
    Hey dude, I would recommend cutting. Shred some of that fat, and then start bulking when you're leaner.

What is your diet and workout routine like?

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    ^^ x2 about diet and workout. Honestly, at your size and body type, it seems to me you need to start doing more compound exercises (bench and shoulder press, squats, deadlifts) and cardio. Post up a workout routine and diet of what you eat on a normal day. Be sure and write down the macros (calories, protein, carbs, fat) so we can properly access what's going on. Great job on the weight gain, we just gotta make sure its the right kind!

Will say that later today. Strange thing is that its hard to get any of muscle to chest.. i have been doing benchpress pretty much but no no

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Chest is a very hard part to develop for me too bro. The key is to do what works for you. Its a marathon, try different exercises and see what you respond to

lozza89 is offline Junior Member
    chest was one of my weak points but a trick that worked for me was always started with an incline for like a year and you soon see when your upper chest starts growing your mid in bottom r gonna follow until its no longer a problem, try mixing the dumbells and barbells up

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by sizerp View Post
    Hey dude, I would recommend cutting. Shred some of that fat, and then start bulking when you're leaner.

What is your diet and workout routine like?
    agreed.

looks like you might need to adjust your diet and training to maximize your results. what is your split looking like?

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    coming along but like said above work on diet.

Some update... Had 3 months break from lifting because i had a surgery.. After surgery have been lifting 3,5 months and going good.. some progress with hand?

No cycles so far
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Natural building 4months-image_144.jpg  

Juturna is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    To be honest, it's hard to tell because you have a high high percentage of body fat... You need to cut while still actively lifting. You definitely need to do more compound excersizes and throwing in a strong cardio routine will help you monumentally.

Will say that later today. Strange thing is that its hard to get any of muscle to chest.. i have been doing benchpress pretty much but no no
    I'm a firm believer in Dumbbell Presses rather than Bench... isolates your chest a lot better... You need to get on top of the diet situation however - that's the MOST IMPORTANT PART of getting in shape.

I'll repeat what the others' have said: Post your diet!

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Is that a real flower or fake ?

fake.

amateur88 is offline Associate Member
    LOL DSM, glad u asked that! was bugging me to!

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    Also when posting pics can you convert to inches for stupid people like myself?

2.5cm = 1 inch

so 40cm bicep is 16 inches.

Thread Information