bigrich4 is offline Associate Member

this is me one month into my workouts

hey guys, have been weight training about a month now, maybe 5 weeks and changed my diet alot. I have lifted in the past but not like this because now I have more reasons. My diabeties was out of control and now it is in check, I have a 1 year old son who needs a dad to have energy to play with him. I quit any junk food and slowly am cutting out just fatty foods in general. I still have a long way to go but here is me after about a month. was before and now

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    good work man....and great job realizing ur lil one needs dad to be around and play with him....

stay focused and the sky is the limit...
    keep the pics rolling brother...

Juturna is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Trust me, you'll feel better with each day, keep it going. Good results so far.

slowly am cutting out just fatty foods in general.
    Why slowly? Say bye to steak, it's time for poultry. Say bye to bread. Make a stand today, not tomorrow.

I think I said slowly because every once in awhile I still eat bacon with my breakfast.. I'm diabetic so I never eat bread unless I have one slice of the double fiber brwad with a can of tuna. I eat steak once a week, mostly just chicken breast and ground turkey though...tons of chicken. I really do feel better too, easier to wake up for work, more energy in general. I wish I would have started this sooner, but its so easy to be lazy but taking the easy way out is over! I love how I am progressing and I am going to continue, I will also keeps pictures rolling with progress

Blog Entries
    Good to go, glad to hear. Again though, I'd cut out bacon and red meat completely for now.

ty357 is offline Member
    looking good bo. keep it up stay focus

thanks for the replies.... well if I can stop drinking soda cold turkey I think I can stop eating bacon too haha, might be harder for the steak though, its just so good! But I am really trying to lean out so I will give it a shot. By the way, any clue on what my bf% is? I dont belong to a gym so I cant get tested. Maybe I can go to one and have them do it I guess but with my little boy I rarely do pointless trips anywhere

RAILroad is offline Junior Member
    why not try out turkey bacon. i think it tastes better anyway. jennie-o turkey bacon 20 calories 1 slice. 0.5 grams of fat and 3 grams protein. eat up! love the stuff

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    thats a great improvement in 1 month....well done mate

Epic1 is offline Associate Member
    haha i thought you got a different tat at first glance. pain. And then it was NIG4 haha. Mirrors...

Anyways thats awesome progress. keep it up

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Good work man. Keep it up.

Blog Entries
    thanks for the replies.... well if I can stop drinking soda cold turkey I think I can stop eating bacon too haha, might be harder for the steak though, its just so good! But I am really trying to lean out so I will give it a shot. By the way, any clue on what my bf% is? I dont belong to a gym so I cant get tested. Maybe I can go to one and have them do it I guess but with my little boy I rarely do pointless trips anywhere
    Maybe 16-18%. That's what calipers on your sides would probably show it as.

jweir22 is offline Junior Member
    Great progress for the the first month glad to see your getting back in shape, keep us posted.

thanks! and I made the change to turkey bacon and havent had any red meat yet, lets see how it goes. I havent had anything but turkey, tuna or chicken for meats in the past week. I really want to lean out. It will be hard though I think because i have always had chub on me

Thread Information