mant01 is offline Junior Member

Gutted at new pics

I got my GF to take a couple back pics and Im gutted!! Ive been eating clean and doing cardio and Ive put weight on. I am wider than before but no where near the detail. She said the cameras flash wiped out alot but cant help feeling dissapointed. If you look at the size of my shoulder compared to my neck you get some kinda size scale.

Heres before

and heres today

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    how long between photos? and what were/are your goals?

Its been a couple months i think, I was trying to lose weigh before my cycle and then wanting to try and clean bulk to try and get more cut whilst adding size. Ive just started using the gear a couple days ago so cant be off that. Its gutting but of course It wont stop me trying to progress.

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    you should head over to the diet section....try and get a good solid diet.....

what gear are you using?

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I hear you about the flash washing the definition out. I had the same experience a few months ago and was all pissed off. So, my wife took the video without any flash and did a 5 second video and you could see the difference.

Im doing test e. I know Im eating spotless, no junk at all and thats partly why its dissapointing. Im gonna be doing cardio eveyday after seeing these until I get back where I should be.

yeah its def not the gear then mate.......you might be eating spotless i.e. good foods etc but if your not eating correct amounts at the correct times...then that can also be a problem......uping the cardio is a great idea....the only other thing is the bloat off test in a few weeks.....so hitting the cardio should help.....hey man good luck and keep your head up!! i have trouble loseing fat also....so i know how shit it can be after so much effort.....

The only thing Ive done different is Ive added deadlifts into my training.

Quote Originally Posted by energizer bunny View Post
    yeah its def not the gear then mate.......you might be eating spotless i.e. good foods etc but if your not eating correct amounts at the correct times...then that can also be a problem......uping the cardio is a great idea....the only other thing is the bloat off test in a few weeks.....so hitting the cardio should help.....hey man good luck and keep your head up!! i have trouble loseing fat also....so i know how shit it can be after so much effort.....
    Thanks mate, Im gonna try and use this to push me even harder so that the next time I take a picture I'll look alot better. You might be right about eating times, I eat healthy but dont have set times for eating.

take a look in the diet section mate......honestly getting ya diet even upto 80% correct will give you great help........also how much water do you drink a day? and do you take EFAs?

manwitplans is offline Senior Member
    It's really about the photos dude.
    The first one has alot of shadowing which makes you look better.
    Try taking photos in the same exact setting to get the best reading.

Quote Originally Posted by energizer bunny View Post
    take a look in the diet section mate......honestly getting ya diet even upto 80% correct will give you great help........also how much water do you drink a day? and do you take EFAs?
    I will do mate. I drink a load of water throught the day and have a bottle next to my bed as well. I dont take EFA'S.

i would advise getting some....i take udos oil.....but fish oil is a better choice..

fish oil

have a read of this mate and then you can see why....then its upto you LOL....

Thread Information