Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    POPS is offline Senior Member

Pics before and after spawn cycle

I know that I need a little help losing some unwanted bf here. But Im still at it. Before pic Im 192 and after Im at 196. Now starting to cut for vacation in December!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pics before and after spawn cycle-dsc00745.jpg   Pics before and after spawn cycle-photo_100109_002.jpg  

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    A cycle is the last thing you need. You need a good diet + cardio.

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    A cycle is the last thing you need. You need a good diet + cardio.
    workin on it man!!!!!!!! thanks!!!

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    hey mate...cant tell much dif...wey 4lbs is hard to see...you def look abit leaner in your second pic tho...

how was strenghth gains off the spawn cycle?

youve got a good base to cut with...good luck.....

have you been doing much cardio on the spawn cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by energizer bunny View Post
    hey mate...cant tell much dif...wey 4lbs is hard to see...you def look abit leaner in your second pic tho...

how was strenghth gains off the spawn cycle?

youve got a good base to cut with...good luck.....

have you been doing much cardio on the spawn cycle?
    strength went through the roof by the start of the 3rd week. For the first 3 weeks I was doing 45 min x 4 days. I guess thats why I only put on 4 lbs instead of the 8-14 people seem to gain on spawn.

Doing pct now and I re-calculated my diet and upped my cardio so I can get rid of the bf without HOPEFULLY not losing to much mass. Also using a little clen to help out..

Thanks for the vote of confidence!!!!!!

Razor172 is offline Junior Member
    looks like your getting somewhere. good luck hope it worksout keep us posted bro

Bren is offline Associate Member
    to change your body you have to change your life.

Okinawa_Power is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bren View Post
    to change your body you have to change your life.
    Really? Wow after 36 years of life I never thought of that.....I'm sure Pops at 37 has never thought of that either.....thanks bud you really opened my eyes........You have enlightened my life......

**TOP** is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Okinawa_Power View Post
    Really? Wow after 36 years of life I never thought of that.....I'm sure Pops at 37 has never thought of that either.....thanks bud you really opened my eyes........You have enlightened my life......
    The point they are all trying to make is that he has no business on AAS he needs to fix the diet FIRST. Everything he did ,could have been done without steroids ,he has done nothing impressive! It sounds harsh but its the truth,so many guys come on here and get on a cycle and think they should get a trophy when all they have done is made themselves looked uninformed.It cant be said enough
    DIET DIET DIET!

Quote Originally Posted by topherhinton View Post
    The point they are all trying to make is that he has no business on AAS he needs to fix the diet FIRST. Everything he did ,could have been done without steroids ,he has done nothing impressive! It sounds harsh but its the truth,so many guys come on here and get on a cycle and think they should get a trophy when all they have done is made themselves looked uninformed.It cant be said enough
    DIET DIET DIET!
    I agree that I need some work. As I said in my 1st post. I am currently working on my diet and cardio so I can lose that extra bf. Any other constructive critisism.

Any what makes you think that Im here to win a trophy? And uninformed? C'mon guy why so harsh? Have I really done anything for you to bash me like this? I have some advice for you :

Quote Originally Posted by popsinc View Post
    I agree that I need some work. As I said in my 1st post. I am currently working on my diet and cardio so I can lose that extra bf. Any other constructive critisism.

Any what makes you think that Im here to win a trophy? And uninformed? C'mon guy why so harsh? Have I really done anything for you to bash me like this? I have some advice for you :

im just tired of seeing bozos getting on cycles that have no business being on them and when they come off they post before and after pics as if they have made a total body transformation!! Get the diet right FIRST then use the AAS,is all im saying, its like buying $5,000 dollar rims for a car thats only worth $1200, it makeS NO SENSE! Thats what makes you look UNINFORMED

Quote Originally Posted by topherhinton View Post
    DIET DIET DIET!

I just want to say that maybe some people don't want to have a waist smaller then their wife's waist....Maybe I want some meat on my bones....I have no intention of ever setting foot on stage so if i'm at 15% BF then so be it.....Some guys on here just want to hit the gym and feel good about themselves.....If he wants to take something that he feels gives him an edge in the gym then so be it.....I'm sick of the cocky motherfukers around here that bash guys because they have a little fat around the midsection and all of a sudden they have no right to take any AAS.....Come on lets get real.....90% of the Mr. Olympia contenders have ****ing distended bellies because of growth hormone but are you going to go up to them and tell them that they have a large belly???? And another thing I go to the gym to hit the weights hard and to lift some heavy ass weights.....If you ever want to compare lifts or cocks for that matter let me know........And by the way if that is you in your picture you need to gain some weight....You look like you weigh about 110lbs.....You may want to check your diet and eat more before you start another CYCLE.....
    Last edited by Okinawa_Power; 10-07-2009 at 07:14 AM.

I just want to say that maybe some people don't want to have a waist smaller then their wife's waist....Maybe I want some meat on my bones....I have no intention of ever setting foot on stage so if i'm at 15% BF then so be it.....Some guys on here just want to hit the gym and feel good about themselves.....If he wants to take something that he feels gives him an edge in the gym then so be it.....I'm sick of the cocky motherfukers around here that bash guys because they have a little fat around the midsection and all of a sudden they have no right to take any AAS.....Come on lets get real.....90% of the Mr. Olympia contenders have ****ing distended bellies because of growth hormone but are you going to go up to them and tell them that they have a large belly???? And another thing I go to the gym to hit the weights hard and to lift some heavy ass weights.....If you ever want to compare lifts or cocks for that matter let me know........And by the way if that is you in your picture you need to gain some weight....You look like you weigh about 110lbs.....You may want to check your diet and eat more before you start another CYCLE.....

Well by reading his post he says now he wants to cut for vacation so by that it tells me he would rather have a smaller waist than look like a fat ass buffalo and why would he post in the pictures thread if he didnt care about what he looked like. All im saying is steroids will NEVER beat out proper diet.Also a gut on a person thats 2% bodyfat is a huge difference on a guy with 50% bf. And also for your information i dont weigh 110lbs and i dont do steroids!
    Last edited by **TOP**; 10-07-2009 at 08:37 AM.

hummerman is offline Associate Member
    If you ever want to compare lifts or cocks for that matter let me know........
    Best smart ass comment ive heard yet........ Been walking around work here laughing my ass off.......Fu*king funny as hell....

ZaneTrain is offline Junior Member
    lol half the really big guys u see walking around probably had "no business" being on them when they first started.

fig
    fig is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ZaneTrain View Post
    lol half the really big guys u see walking around probably had "no business" being on them when they first started.
    I would venture to say more than half. I often think this when I see people arguing with someone who wants to jump on a cycle when they are at something like 90% genetic limit. Nothing wrong with jumping the gun a little IMHO.

Note: This comment is in no way related to the OP...just speaking my mind. OP would be wise to shed some fat natty. Not close enough to what you could be naturally BUT props for moving in the right direction. Diet and exercise take dedication, will power, maturity, discipline, the list goes on. These are very respectable traits that most of society does not have.

Great job getting started. It will change your life. I hope you stay with it!

HAHA i remember this thread,it was when i first came here and everyone thought i was nuts!! Things have changed since then me and Okinawa power have become very close and ive worked with pop on his diet which i cant wait to see updated pics of!! By the way pop what did you weigh in these pics?

Nevermind i just saw it 196 u have lost around 10 pounds and still truckin!!!! I cant wait to see the new and improved POP!!
    Last edited by **TOP**; 11-10-2009 at 08:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Cat View Post
    What do we owe you for your greatness? Get over yourself dude. I have been reading your posts throughout and you come off like a real richard head!

Cat I thought the same way you are right now, however after talking to Top I can now say the man knows what he is talking about!!!!! So even though you think you know someone until you really talk to them it is just an assumption.....Top is good people!!

Yea I know you did and I saw your compare lifts and coks also...Great stuff. I think you were more right then than you are now.

Knowledge isnt what Im questioning. I think the guys a real jerk off who thinks hes something special for some reason. I go with the runners body comment also. I think he looks kinda FRUITY also..If ya know what I mean!
    You may wanna tone down the negativity just a notch or 2.

What do we owe you for your greatness? Get over yourself dude. I have been reading your posts throughout and you come off like a real richard head!
    Thats cool everyone is entitled to there own opinion of me,i just hope one day im able to change your mind...
    Last edited by **TOP**; 11-11-2009 at 07:56 AM.

hell ya i am. haha

are you guys finished here!!!! you guys are unbelievable!

I appreciate all the kind words from all of you.

Thanks for your support........

hahaha everyone's hatin on the umpa lumpa skinned guy

Quote Originally Posted by ZaneTrain View Post
    hahaha everyone's hatin on the umpa lumpa skinned guy

Umpa Lumpa boy came on here running his ****ing mouth......Needed to learn a lession......

Umpa Lumpa boy came on here running his ****ing mouth......Needed to learn a lession......
    ya most def! came in the wrong neighborhood mafuka.... rofl

Rockin Z28 is offline Associate Member
    i never understood people's false sense of entitlement to take steroids , because they are competitive bodybuilders or fitness professionals somehow that makes them qualified to use a DRUG over someone else, lol(not to mention most of the people that make this claim started out with a bad build and through multiple cycles and diet now look built). not that i don't agree with the points you made but im pretty sure anyone can take juice if they want to, and to the OP i really do not see any difference but if you're stronger thats good but lets be realistic and assume its from the excess water retention. Just keep at it and dont let all these comments get you down, just keep working hard and tweak the diet and maybe use AAS down the road when you feel you are ready

Quote Originally Posted by Rockin Z28 View Post
    i never understood people's false sense of entitlement to take steroids, because they are competitive bodybuilders or fitness professionals somehow that makes them qualified to use a DRUG over someone else, lol(not to mention most of the people that make this claim started out with a bad build and through multiple cycles and diet now look built). not that i don't agree with the points you made but im pretty sure anyone can take juice if they want to, and to the OP i really do not see any difference but if you're stronger thats good but lets be realistic and assume its from the excess water retention. Just keep at it and dont let all these comments get you down, just keep working hard and tweak the diet and maybe use AAS down the road when you feel you are ready
    I take it all with a grain of salt. Thanks for the support...........

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    this is some facebook drama shit.

Monster87 is offline Member

It's so nice to see everyone getting along.

Thread Information