my befor / after quik diets and messin around

me at 170 when i started , then decided to bulk up because i realized since hs wrestling my weight can be changed very dramatically quickly so i boosted to 192

Last edited by kingofmalaka101; 01-06-2010 at 04:11 AM. Reason: messed up

then i decided i was bored and dropped to 182 and thats what i am now but all this was done in 2 months !
    ima start juicing soon just cause im lazy of natural cause right now i take whey protein and my diet consists of mcdonalds chicken sandwich and soft serves everyday cause i love em! lol anyways if someone can tell me what kinda diet i should do to get a little bigger cause i dont want any more size really maybe like 1' on arms and ill b perfect to my standards

waist right now is 28 and arms are 16'' so i jsut want 17'' arms!
    Last edited by kingofmalaka101; 01-06-2010 at 04:10 AM. Reason: messed up

Kiki is offline Associate Member
    diet consists of mcdonalds
    !!!!!!!!!

Biceps are the main thing that stands out.

Word of advice though, eating mcdonalds and wanting to cycle will get you called out a lot here, so yes you definitely need a proper diet to get the most out of juice. If you're just looking for 1" more on your arms then I don't see any need to cycle, this can be done naturally and very easily IMHO.

Edit: If I was you, personally i'd work really hard to bring my chest, lats, and shoulders up to par. Your biceps are so big that they make the rest of your body look relatively small.
    Last edited by Kiki; 01-06-2010 at 05:57 AM.

wharton is offline out of here
    Ripped in first added water in later then lost some water in the last doesnt look like you put on much size but what can you expext with a crap diet 8 weeks of bulking an cutting together quite confusing. You really need to get on a Bulking diet and stick at it for 3months+ until you gain some real size before you cut again. Head over to the Diets section. No need for juice for your current goal. On a plus side you got lots of potential.

Okinawa_Power is offline Senior Member
    Lots of potential like Wharton said. Looks like you are doing great without a cycle so why start one now? Just keep lifting and start eating right and you will hit your goals.

yea i ll go check out the diets but i cant seem to follow one for more then a day cuz i drive by fastfood lol ! im also only 19 so i figure if i was to juice up i wouldnt until 23+

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Dude, i'd kill for your body... you should be very proud of yourself.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to being 19 and eating pure shit and still being ripped. Word of advice get into healthy eating and exercise habits now because in a few years your metabolism will change and all that McDonalds will catch up with you.

Good Luck.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Welcome to being 19 and eating pure shit and still being ripped. Word of advice get into healthy eating and exercise habits now because in a few years your metabolism will change and all that McDonalds will catch up with you.

Good Luck.
    This man is not lying! Trust me - I was an early bloomer with the slowed metabolism - I believe it happened at 2!

MayTryIt is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post

Good Luck.
    +10

I remember when the old heads were telling me that when I was 19...I only ate half shit...still had a 6 pack, crushing ass like crazy

lol i got waht you guys are saying! now what i noticed always about me is i have like a thin coat of water inbetween my skin and muscle and it never goes away.. which is why i stopped doing cardio.. what would i do to get rid of that?

my most recent now i dont take supplements and i was looking at this old bottle of pills my brother boguht SizeOn - do u think that works or should i no take it i guess its creatine

Epic1 is offline Associate Member
    Hit your delts and your lats and it will give you a whole new look. Have alot of potential to have a pretty solid physique imo.

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    what about legs.....yeah everyone has nice abs and arms but what about your legs? we need to see some actual muscle! start doing a lot more deadlifts and chins to bring your back up too. lookin lean overall. change diet and you'll see results right away

been eating alot more red meat and healthier and gained around 3 lbs and i finally got 355 bench! yes! lol in for more pics later but i been doing some deadlifts like vishus says and stuff

sammyss74 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofmalaka101 View Post
    lol i got waht you guys are saying! now what i noticed always about me is i have like a thin coat of water inbetween my skin and muscle and it never goes away.. which is why i stopped doing cardio.. what would i do to get rid of that?

my most recent now i dont take supplements and i was looking at this old bottle of pills my brother boguht SizeOn - do u think that works or should i no take it i guess its creatine
    dude thats exactly what i want,

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    got some nice genetics going on here. Keep at it. Dont eat ****en micky d's though.

quit out for a while but just signed up 2 a fight gym so hopefully i get some of my cutness back from wrestling again..

Thread Information