Thread: help a bro out

jackd1509 is offline New Member

help a bro out

help me out guys, i no it may be hard to tell, but what muscles look like they need more attention?

these are actually after i lost weight, i went from 315 to 250-255. i cant lose any more weight, so im thinking of buying a stack of eca and tren to cut. any suggestions or questions on anything, feel free to post.

be honest guys, help me out!

stats:

5' 10''
    255-250 (fluxuates)
    bench 320
    power clean 280
    squat 550
    hang clean 250

i cant access my profile while signed in, it says administrator blocked it, but i havent done anything wrong? someone help me!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails help a bro out-2010-02-19-07.36.40.jpg   help a bro out-2010-02-19-07.36.56.jpg   help a bro out-2010-02-19-07.39.09.jpg  
    Last edited by jackd1509; 02-19-2010 at 07:09 AM.

SaSqUaDgE is offline Senior Member
    Stats???
    and by the looks of the pics the only thing you need right now is good diet and good routine. You don't need AAS.

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    You can use ECA or simply ephedrine to cut but the basement is your diet.
    Forget AAS or you will probably incur in heart problems related not to mention gyno.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by jackd1509 View Post
    i went from 315 to 250-255. i cant lose any more weight

Why not?

be honest guys, help me out!
    Honestly - I can tell you have a good muscle base under the bodyfat, and you'd probably look sick (in a good way) if you dropped more bodyfat and cut up. Why do you think you can't lose more weight? Of course you can. The question is how far are you willing to go to do it? How dedicated are you going to be? I lost 60lbs over the course of about 9 months, then it just HALTED - NOTHING for 4 months. I came to this board in search of answers, got help from the members on my diet and today (only a couple of months later) am already down about 10lbs.

You CAN lose more weight - go to the diet section, post up your diet (BE HONEST), and let some of the guys there help tweak it. You'll be amazed at what you can do.

Stay away from AAS for now, it's definitely not what you need.

ultra40 is offline Associate Member
    DIET Is SO important man. Cant explain the strides you will gain from Diet and CARDIO. If you can hit cardio hard every day and get your diet in check then you will have a great base to make gains and strides later on by packing on muscle but you should consider any gear untill you lean down.

evil30 is offline Junior Member
    I agree with all posts above. I have steered clear of gear for now. I have done cardio 45-60 min every day and clean diet along with hitting the weights hard and am pleased with my natural results ovet he past 3 months. Diet is EVERYTHING!!! Look into the diet section. Nark has some great posts. Go heavy protein and avoid the carbs bro.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by evil30 View Post
    avoid the carbs bro.
    With all due respect, I think this is bad advice, unless you're planning on doing a CKD diet. Otherwise, carbs are absolutely necessary and I would not avoid them at all. 'Keep carbs in check bro' would be more fitting advice IMHO. Just my .02

Thread Information