angelxterminator is offline Senior Member

BE GENTLE!!! Long history. Starting cutting diet post trauma.

Ok...
    Have long history in the sport/lifestyle of bodybuilding. My Peak: 239 lbs <5% body fat 5'10".

Long story short, massive trauma. Reconstruction and arhtroscopic surgery just about everywhere. I got fat, lost muscle, and i'm depressed. I'm disgusted with the way I look, this will help with my motivation to get the **** up and do cardio. Cutting diet has started.

This is very humbling for me to post pictures of myself in this condition.

I need body fat estimates. I think maybe 20% ish? I've never been this high, so I can't judge myself.

the big 1 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Yeah ide say around 20% bf give or take.

Good luck on cutting.

Why not through in some clen to speed up the process???

i have enough clen , eca, tren , winny and test to kill a battalion...I planned on it.

I'm waiting though, with how high my bf is, i'd like to drop it to low teens before i add fat burners in. After a certain amount of fat loss my metabolic rate drops through the floor, I add the shit in then to jump start the fat loss.

I've found through trial and error it helps me get much lower % than i could otherwise.

(i'm not speaking of adding in the cycle yet, i don't plan on cycling until i'm single digits again)

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    You are dedinately NOT 20 percent. More like 15-16 percent. You still look great IMO. Good lick bro and keep us posted

Excuse the poor spelling above. I am on my iPod typing this stuff

You in Al Asad?? I was there in 2007. They have a badass gym(by the px) and a badass Difac

oh nah man that shit is old. I was in iraq in '06 or '07. I was in the corps, got medically discharged from my injures... Your right though, the al asad gym was tight. better than my local one. That was the only thing i looked forward to when we got to go there.

i'll update my shit, i haven't been on in forever.

p.s. i have to disagree about the 15%

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry to hear about your trauma bro... your just about 20% BF but looking like your holding a decent amount of muscle... good luck..

Okinawa_Power is offline Senior Member
    You don't look bad!!!!! I would say 17-18% Hit those ****ing weights hard!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator View Post
    oh nah man that shit is old. I was in iraq in '06 or '07. I was in the corps, got medically discharged from my injures... Your right though, the al asad gym was tight. better than my local one. That was the only thing i looked forward to when we got to go there.

i'll update my shit, i haven't been on in forever.

p.s. i have to disagree about the 15%

Yeah I see now. It was hard to judge with my Ipod. Now I am on my desktop. I agree with Okinawa. Arounf 17-18%. You are on the same level as myself now, and I am almost 18% (currently at the end of a bulk cycle)

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    You're obviously still a beast.... a 3-4 month cutting cycle will get you right back in the game bro... keep you chin up and I look forward to seeing your progress!

Thread Information