Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    the big 1 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    nice and lean, whats the goal ? bf% wise ?

jjfman is offline Associate Member
    Thanks alot guys

well when i started out i was just lookin to get lean and get those abs cut whilst building muscle along the way, and i think so far i have achieved that which im veryyy pleased about.

what bf% would you say im at now?

KnowHope is offline Junior Member
    Keep up the good work bro! you can definitely notice major improvements already. Especially in your lower abdominal region and your pectorals as well! Keep on keepin' on!

Quote Originally Posted by KnowHope View Post
    Keep up the good work bro! you can definitely notice major improvements already. Especially in your lower abdominal region and your pectorals as well! Keep on keepin' on!
    Thanks alot man,

BF% guesses??

6ft5 is offline Member
    10% maybe less hard to tell. But you def look good, I wish I had narrow hips my hip bones are huge! Anavar its pricey but great for athleats and real mild on sides. Sum use it by its self 4 on 4 off, or 6wks super mild cycle. Other than that I'd prob just go low gi, and higher carbs morning then taper down at night. Carbs up before practice and matches, carbs after for glycogen replenish then taper before bed. Just my .02 what cycle are you planing on doing?

Thanks alot man
    well I was thinking 12 weeks of test e with a 4 week dbol kickstart. Or would test e and anavar or winstrol suit me better? As I'm looking to use it as a bulk cycle but also to cut up some more.

Still researching and planning the cycle though.

6ft5 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jjfman View Post
    Thanks alot man
    well I was thinking 12 weeks of test e with a 4 week dbol kickstart. Or would test e and anavar or winstrol suit me better? As I'm looking to use it as a bulk cycle but also to cut up some more.

Still researching and planning the cycle though.
    How big do you wana get dude? If you havt read ronnie rowlands 8 on 2 off 8 onn check it out.
    Anavar sounds promising from what I've read for your sport. Eq not a whole lota gaines but RBC gets high and loads of nitrogen.... Your young and fit, if I was young and fit and played rugby I'd probobly do. GH, or igf-1, test E 10wks at 600. Short and sweet. And you know gh is best w test that's what iv read.

Cheers man I'll have a look into all that, I want to be fully prepared and know my cycle inside out before I run it.

How big do I want to be?? I'd say if I can get 14-20 pounds from this first cycle I'll be happy for now. Or am I being to wishful in wanting that much from the cycle??

6ft5 is offline Member
    Its pretty much, pick your gear closely... For one cycle maybe? People react difrently. Most recomend test e only(to see how your body reacts) if you do anuther maybe test e and deca ? And how you can hold onto gains.

jptravel33 is offline New Member

breakfast suggestion for jjfman

Quote Originally Posted by jjfman View Post
    I'm after something different than eggs that's all I'm really eating for breakfast now lol thanks though bro
    I love my breakfast and it's packed with protein. 1 cup Fage 0% greek yogurt (or trader joe's greek 0% yogurt), 1 scoop basic GNC 100% whey vanilla protein stirred in and about a 1/3 cup of blueberries or raspberries or strawberries whatever's on sale at whole foods or trader joes. Has 42 g protein 265 cals 2 g fat and 13 g sugar (with blueberries, slightly different with raspberries or strawberries) and it tastes awesome, cant believe it's good for me. I sometimes eat it for dessert after dinner too...

Make sure you get the 0% fat greek yogurt not regular yogurt. Way more protein and tastes a lot better....
    Last edited by jptravel33; 09-19-2010 at 09:20 PM. Reason: updated type of protein powder

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information