Thread: Dont laugh lol

frank4242 is offline Junior Member

Dont laugh lol

llkljkjhjkhkl
    Last edited by frank4242; 02-14-2012 at 09:37 AM.

Arian is offline Associate Member
    Not a whole lot that needs to be said. Eat better, lots of cardio and exercise right. Of course some supplements could help. Just because it isn't steroids , doesn't mean it can't help you out.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Nobody's going to laugh at you bro - I'm willing to bet the majority of people on this forum look like you and are here for the same reason.

Having said that, if you want help with your diet, post it up in the diet section - and do a little research (read other posts) before posting; you'll get alot more help if you post in the format everybody is used to.

What are your stats?

age - 22
    weight - 205
    height - 5'8
    body fat - 22%
    target - <10%
    training - intermediate ( i know the basics on how to work out, just dont really know how to diet ive never had to in the past)

rc_p90 is offline Associate Member
    HIIT program will burn the fat

do you have one already made up that you can send me?

MrGreen is offline Member
    I know this thread is a month or so old but I can tell you alot of people fresh out of high school have this problem. Often in school your much more active then once you get out. Obviously not always the case but many times. There are countless people I knew in highschool who where on sporting teams and things like that who look like hell now compared to back then.

At some point in everyones life they realize they want to change their selves and do something about it. I can tell you from experience that just because you get where you want to be doesnt mean you can stop! Its an on going battle that you have to choose to fight and win.

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    go to the diet section and chek it out to get som good references. you need to start doin 30min cardio DAILY and increase it once u stagnate on ur weight loss. good luck

spoken_truth is offline Associate Member
    read a good HIIT program in a magazine a couple months back and it works good. warm up by walking on treadmill for 2 minutes, then run hard for a minute and either walk or rest for 30 seconds and repeat that process for about 20 minutes, melts the fat right off if the diet is in check.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho

Thread Information