Kibble is offline Anabolic Member

My Father at 15 years old

This was when he was 15 years old. He joined the Marines at 17 years old. When he was 18, he was introduced to steroids . He got to a LEAN 265 lbs. I will try to find some of his on cycle pics. But I think that his conditioning for 15 years old was amazing. He did not supplement with anything... but he ate a dozen eggs and a gallon of milk after training every day.

Too bad that I did not get his genetics

He used to train at Gold's Gym in Orlando FL. He was asked to pose for a magazine twice, but refused to shave his legs. He said he was too manly to shave his legs..... but there is nothing manly about those shorts LOL

Kiki is offline Associate Member
    pretty crazy looking like that at 15.

Love the shorts, lol

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Damn, you're father was the man! My father was into bodybuilding for years too... this is a good idea and i'm going to try and find some old pics now too!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    nice red boots..

your dad's a little older than me.. but i remember those types of jeans.. long before women started to wear them..

those were the jeans from 2 years ago, we'd wear them thread bear, then they would be too short, but still fit us in the waist, so we'd cut them off..

and the point to shorts is to be coo (temp wise) these bag shorts below the knee that everyone wears now.. whats the point..

dozen eggs pwo... wow, .75 dozen if that..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    nice red boots..
    LOL. The people in that pic are my uncles and aunt.

Yeah he always left the house with a gallon of milk, and a carton of eggs. He always got them dirt cheap from Albertsons. I remember him doing it when I was a kid, and he said he had been doing it since he was 12

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Very cool picture, he looked yoked up by todays standards. Those shorts are something else, I hope he passed those "Daisy Dudes" down to you.

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    nice red boots..

your dad's a little older than me.. but i remember those types of jeans.. long before women started to wear them..

those were the jeans from 2 years ago, we'd wear them thread bear, then they would be too short, but still fit us in the waist, so we'd cut them off..

and the point to shorts is to be coo (temp wise) these bag shorts below the knee that everyone wears now.. whats the point..
    dozen eggs pwo... wow, .75 dozen if that..
    Yeah I know. I have been wearing basketball shorts to the gym... and it makes squats and leg presses more difficult. I am about to switch to some short shorts lol

Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    Very cool picture, he looked yoked up by todays standards. Those shorts are something else, I hope he passed those "Daisy Dudes" down to you.
    LOL He was a goofy mother****er. He always wore those shorts with high-top sneakers, with a giant tongue sticking out.

Last edited by Kibble; 05-12-2010 at 07:03 AM.

Exilus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigKuntry1984 View Post
    This was when he was 15 years old. He joined the Marines at 17 years old. When he was 18, he was introduced to steroids . He got to a LEAN 265 lbs. I will try to find some of his on cycle pics. But I think that his conditioning for 15 years old was amazing. He did not supplement with anything... but he ate a dozen eggs and a gallon of milk after training every day.

Too bad that I did not get his genetics

He used to train at Gold's Gym in Orlando FL. He was asked to pose for a magazine twice, but refused to shave his legs. He said he was too manly to shave his legs..... but there is nothing manly about those shorts LOL

Well if i look at your before-after pictures from another thread, you were beefier than 99% of the people who train and you didn't.

You did get genetics. How tall is your dad? 6' as well?

Nah he is 6'3 or 6'4. I can't remember. He is a few inches taller than me. He wears a size 15 shoe, and I only wear a 13.

But I am 26 now. When he was 26, he was in competition shape. I am WAY behind his progress

This is him about 4-5 years ago... after years of alcoholism and heavy narcotic abuse. He threw it all away

oldschoolfitness is offline Associate Member
    cool old pic of your dad. (no doubt great genes) it is sad to see he suffered from the terrible disease of addiction. but even in the last pic you can tell his arm and shoulder size is better than the average man.

JordanRHughes is offline New Member
    Wow, he sure was a good size at the age of 15.

FYI - You can go to a picture forum and they could make that old picture look like it was taken yesterday. I've done it with many old pictures of mine.

Just a thought because the value of old pictures are priceless.

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    daaamn. i wish I was like that at 15! i wish i knew as much about diet then also! jeez he looks damn big for 15 lol major props

Cousinbutch is offline Associate Member
    I can't find the picture online anywhere, but in High-Intensity Training the Mike Mentzer Way there is a picture of Mike at 15 (page 12), your dad looks very similar to his build.

NoPainNoGainBro is offline New Member
    Great oldschool photo. hope you can find some cycle pics

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Damn, that's gifted. My dad was a marathon runner, mom a dance instructor. I fight to keep just a little bit of weight on me.
    Jorts ftw!

pbfanatic321 is offline New Member
    What a badass, even the shorts.

Virturam is offline New Member
    i bet your dad, at 15, was bangin girls twice his age regularly, and girls his same age every night.

n00bs is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Virturam View Post
    i bet your dad, at 15, was bangin girls twice his age regularly, and girls his same age every night.
    He might not want to think about that lol..

Sorry about your dads substances abuse... Armed forces and this tend to go hand in hand in people have seen aciton. Its sad but people try to deal with things best they can..

Wish i looked like that at 15 so jealous..

cjw2021 is offline Banned
    So now the question is what do you look like or what did you look like at 15?

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    great genes shorts

Thread Information