Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need to cut

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member

Need to cut

6' 235lbs. Never touched aas before. I plan to run my first cycle once I find a reliable source, which I think I found. I am trying to cut the bf down a bit. I am aware of the increased risk of gyno with a high bodyfat, but I will take all precautions to minimize the chance. Anyway, I am here to grow. I want to be lean, and 270 one day. I am sure that I can do it over the next 10 years. I am in this for the long run- not going anywhere.

I was thinkin 40mg dbol and 500-750 weekly enanthate
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Need to cut-dscn1506.jpg   Need to cut-dscn1500.jpg   Need to cut-dscn15141.jpg  

stpete is offline Banned
    Get ya a workout together and a good diet that you can stick to and you should do pretty good w/ that cycle. 500mgs of test should be enough. If you want to the d-bol make sure you split the dosages up throughout the day and before bed for best results. 40mgs should be good.
    Good luck.

manwitplans is offline Senior Member
    You will look good when you cut down mate, nice size there!

Thanks brothers. I am just pumped to see how Enanthate /Dbol treats me over the next few years! I have always been cocky about my diet. I usually eat whatever I want. For example, here is my daily diet (I stick to it about 6 days a week.

600 am Protein shake w/creatine, nutragrain bar

730 am 5 Egg whites, 1 whole egg, 2 slices fat free cheese, 2 whole grain bread slices, fruit (apple, grapes or bananna), multivitamins

930 am 6 slices turkey breast on wheat bread

1000am Pre-workout shake

1130am Workout

100 pm Protein shake w/creatine, fruit

130 pm Pizza, or lasagna, or leftovers from dinner

400 pm peanut butter jelly sandwich (if I eat)

530 pm Chicken or steak or lean beef, rice (brown, yellow or white), mixed vegetables

930 pm Protein shake, bananna, peanut butter

Sometimes I wake up around 3am, then I make a giant bowl of frosted mini wheats.

I always stick to those foods. HOWEVER, I consider myself a pit master. That means that every other weekend I am slow smoking brisket, ribs and pulled pork for about 13 hours. Then I saturate it with Sweet Baby Rays, and gorge all day on pulled pork, tender ribs and awesome soft brisket. I also love Papa Johns. These reasons make me unfit for doing figure competitions, but maybe one day I can join the ranks if powerlifter.

I am going to read the nutrition stickies. I have never read them on any other webforum, but I will see if I can tweak it in some way.

For my cut, I did not change my diet. The only change that I made was doing 30-45 minutes of cardio every other day.

Also, I never eat fast food, unless I absolutely have to. Only bad habit I have is bbq and pizza

nonotone is offline Associate Member
    ----
    Last edited by nonotone; 05-20-2014 at 06:47 AM.

I can drop the mini wheats and pizza, but not the bbq. It is what I love to do. Drinking a beer over a hickory smoke bbq pit is amazing. It is manhood at his finest I will change my diet up a little. Cardio will remain consistant. I am about to head to the gym for bis and back... just took 3 scoops of Jack3d. Thanks for the input guys

slugtastic is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=BigKuntry1984;4887880] It is what I love to do. Drinking a beer over a hickory smoke bbq pit is amazing. It is manhood at his finest

hahaha love nothing like a good bbq, but surely there something you can cook that will taste as good but not be as bad as feasting on pork....... i love chicken and turkey smoked in a webber(thats what we call pot belly bbqs in oz)

Brother I LOVE to smoke chicken quarters and drumsticks. However, those drumsticks have 25g fat each, so it is still not healthy. The healthiest I usually go on the grill would be tenderloin steak, sweet potatoes, asparagus and clams/oysters. Those are amazing when smoked. I just cannot refuse bbq. I won't even buy ribs or brisket at another restaraunt. It is MUCH cheaper and tastes full and hearty.

Damn... St Louis Cut Ribs on an offset smoker, at 225 degrees with a waterpan, applejuice, and 13 hours of hickory smoke.... finished off with sweet baby rays... DAMN I am hungry. Maybe one day if everybody here meets up for a show I can grill the post show meal

Prepare the ribs by trimming, adding mustard and rub..... down south cookin

I will never be lean
    Last edited by Kibble; 10-02-2009 at 01:10 AM.

hybrid83 is offline Junior Member
    good job

Wut...? Why are you bumpin old stuff?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by BigKuntry1984 View Post
    Wut...? Why are you bumpin old stuff?
    because he's racking up posts as fast as he can just posting a few words, probably without reading the whole thread. he just joined, go review his posts lol.

Got ya. I just didn't know what to take "good job". Just guessed it was minor flaming

Big
    his posts are so close together he couldn't possibly be reading the whole threads, check them out

Yeah I see what you mean. Maybe he wants to be a mod lol

Okinawa_Power is offline Senior Member
    BigKuntry you look really thick!!! When you start cutting your going to be a beast!!! Where in korea are you? I spent a year over there in 1994......Hated the place.......

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Dude, you look nice and thick. You will look great once you cut up

Thank for the compliments guys. I finally decided to head over to the diet section, so I am going to make the changes. I am not trying to step on stage in a thong, but rather just be at a healthy bodyfat. I have lost about 8 pounds since those pictures. Right before I start the cycle I will post new ones.

Okinawa, I am in Seoul. I hate it here too. Impossible to have a beer and watch football. UNless I wake up at 3am.... and I can't have a beer beause it is Monday and have to work

Thank for the compliments guys. I finally decided to head over to the diet section, so I am going to make the changes. I am not trying to step on stage in a thong, but rather just be at a healthy bodyfat. I have lost about 8 pounds since those pictures. Right before I start the cycle I will post new ones.

Okinawa, I am in Seoul. I hate it here too. Impossible to have a beer and watch football. UNless I wake up at 3am.... and I can't have a beer beause it is Monday and have to work

Same goes for Okinawa....I stopped drinking though so I don't care about watching football anymore....Strange but true......

Yeah lol- strange. I stopped drinking for the most part. Now I drink like once every 3 months. Tonight I will have a few Vodka and Cranberries. After that I probally won't drink for another 5 months or so. But seriously bro, you need to watch football..... since you are being re-intorduced into NFL, your team should be the Bucs.... They are my team

You still have to be able to go out and enjoy life sometimes. Because yeah you can be a beast and own the gym inside out, but what about the 22 hours that you are not in the gym?

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    [QUOTE=BigKuntry1984;4925194]You still have to be able to go out and enjoy life sometimes. Because yeah you can be a beast and own the gym inside out, but what about the 22 hours that you are not in the gym?[/QUOTE]

Dont take this the wrong way but..when this is a lifestyle and not a hobby the other 22 hours are just as important as the 2 in the gym. I enjoy doing cardio every day and look forward to the alarm going off at 445am. My wife and I just got back from vacation and people were acting like we were crazy when they found out we worked out everyday. They dont understand, this is what I ENJOY doing. Sorry for my rant, I just hear this "you gotta be able to enjoy life" thing too often. For me, drinking a few beers on weekends would not be enjoying life.

Epic1 is offline Associate Member
    its the difference between a guy that lifts weights and a bodybuilder.

Yeah lol- strange. I stopped drinking for the most part. Now I drink like once every 3 months. Tonight I will have a few Vodka and Cranberries. After that I probally won't drink for another 5 months or so. But seriously bro, you need to watch football..... since you are being re-intorduced into NFL, your team should be the Bucs.... They are my team
    That is my team...I am from Tampa.....The pain....The pain......

[QUOTE=FireGuy1;4925251]
    You still have to be able to go out and enjoy life sometimes. Because yeah you can be a beast and own the gym inside out, but what about the 22 hours that you are not in the gym?[/QUOTE]

Dont take this the wrong way but..when this is a lifestyle and not a hobby the other 22 hours are just as important as the 2 in the gym. I enjoy doing cardio every day and look forward to the alarm going off at 445am. My wife and I just got back from vacation and people were acting like we were crazy when they found out we worked out everyday. They dont understand, this is what I ENJOY doing. Sorry for my rant, I just hear this "you gotta be able to enjoy life" thing too often. For me, drinking a few beers on weekends would not be enjoying life.
    FireGuy I am with you....I changed my lifestyle during the last year.....I hit the gym everyday and feel like shit if I take a break.....The last break I had was over a month ago......I used to sit around and get drunk everyday, but now I have a passion for working out.....I just hope it lasts.......Thanks for letting me rant....

Quote Originally Posted by Okinawa_Power View Post
    That is my team...I am from Tampa.....The pain....The pain......
    Yeah I used o live in Brandon, and St Pete

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic1 View Post
    its the difference between a guy that lifts weights and a bodybuilder.
    Very well stated.

hybrid83 is offline Junior Member
    good job......................................Ut O the admins almost got me. No but seriously bro I'm new to this too. I'm built like you big and strong but hefty. So I too am gonna give this thing a try.

As far as drinking I say live your life as long as it doesn't become a problem. I recently quit drinking and am bored outta my god damn skull!!!! What do normal people do with there time. I've never really been into Football or Sports. Working out is really the only thing I like, but with a broken arm I can't do much. So far its been xbox 360 and chatting on this damn forum for me.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=FireGuy1;4925251]
    You still have to be able to go out and enjoy life sometimes. Because yeah you can be a beast and own the gym inside out, but what about the 22 hours that you are not in the gym?[/QUOTE]

That is where the problem is for most people, they cant have just a few beers.......
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

IssacNewton is offline New Member
    I drink on the weekends but try not to get carried away. Me I've never been a big guy and wish I had some size like you. Conan the barbarian was my favorite movie when i was a kid and still in my top 10. Use that size to your advantage and get ripped.

I have always been heavier... I don't know why. I have not been under 200lbs in about 6 years. I just used to eat like a mad man, and play football (just with friends at the hihschool- not an official team). Didn't even pick up a weight until late 2006. The only reason that I am not going to cut is because I am afraid of losing strength.

About the few beers thing. Well I have not had a beer in over 6 months. It was the weekend, and I was going to relax. My daughter got me 6 pumpkins, and tols me that she needed to carve them. So when I look into the cabinet, I see some Crown XR. I had a drink and forgot how good it was. Then another, and another, and another. I just kept drinking them. It has been 4 days later. Every workout since then has suffered. I have felt like shit. So I retract the statement about going out and enjoying life. Instead of drinking, just try anal

With your woman, not a bro

welshmaster is offline Junior Member
    I have always been heavier... I don't know why. I have not been under 200lbs in about 6 years. I just used to eat like a mad man, and play football (just with friends at the hihschool- not an official team). Didn't even pick up a weight until late 2006. The only reason that I am not going to cut is because I am afraid of losing strength.

About the few beers thing. Well I have not had a beer in over 6 months. It was the weekend, and I was going to relax. My daughter got me 6 pumpkins, and tols me that she needed to carve them. So when I look into the cabinet, I see some Crown XR. I had a drink and forgot how good it was. Then another, and another, and another. I just kept drinking them. It has been 4 days later. Every workout since then has suffered. I have felt like shit. So I retract the statement about going out and enjoying life. Instead of drinking, just try anal

With your woman, not a bro
    Hahaha, liked that last bit.
    That is the price we pay if we want to drink beer. It's a shame that. You don't do it very often though, and being beer free for so many months seems to have paid off for you. You are one huge guy, did you manage to cut bf with the cardio? Have you started your cycle yet?

Thanks bro. I am still cutting. My cycle is delayed as of now. I had to order sterile vials, insulin pins and bac water. I am also getting more dbol . I only have enough for 30mg for 30 days. Once I get the rest of my stuff I will be able to run 50mg dbol for 4 weeks. I will also run 2 weeks of dbol at 50mg, between my last shot of test, and the start of pct. so it will look like this:

Weeks 1-2.........Test E, 750mg ew
    Weeks 3-12........Test E, 500mg ew
    Weeks 1-4.........Dbol, 50mg ed
    Weeks 7-13.......hCG , 10,000iu
    Weeks 13-14......50mg dbol
    Weeks 15-16......100mg Clomid, 40mg Nolva
    Weeks 17-18......50mg Clomid, 40mg Nolva
    Then I will be on 25mg Clomid and 20mg Nolva until I run out.

I am saving about 15 20mg Nolva tabs for the future in case of rebound gyno. I also just got my Letro in. TA time is usually OUTSTANDING so I may be able to start this before next weekend

welshmaster is offline Junior Member
    It looks like you have everything well put together, good luck for your cycle.
    Make sure to keep us posted of your progress

Thanks dude, and yeah I will update. I made another thread about my cycle. I will edit it as soon as I start

Just a quick update. My waist size increased to 37 inches from 35 inches. My neck also grew from 16 inches to 18.5 inches. I really hope that this is mostly due to water retention. I will post some new pics tonight

Big
    good deal, you have a great base, you could be a monster.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    Thanks brothers. I am just pumped to see how Enanthate /Dbol treats me over the next few years! I have always been cocky about my diet. I usually eat whatever I want. For example, here is my daily diet (I stick to it about 6 days a week.

600 am Protein shake w/creatine, nutragrain bar

730 am 5 Egg whites, 1 whole egg, 2 slices fat free cheese, 2 whole grain bread slices, fruit (apple, grapes or bananna), multivitamins

930 am 6 slices turkey breast on wheat bread

1000am Pre-workout shake

1130am Workout

100 pm Protein shake w/creatine, fruit

130 pm Pizza, or lasagna, or leftovers from dinner

400 pm peanut butter jelly sandwich (if I eat)

530 pm Chicken or steak or lean beef, rice (brown, yellow or white), mixed vegetables

930 pm Protein shake, bananna, peanut butter

Sometimes I wake up around 3am, then I make a giant bowl of frosted mini wheats.

I always stick to those foods. HOWEVER, I consider myself a pit master. That means that every other weekend I am slow smoking brisket, ribs and pulled pork for about 13 hours. Then I saturate it with Sweet Baby Rays, and gorge all day on pulled pork, tender ribs and awesome soft brisket. I also love Papa Johns. These reasons make me unfit for doing figure competitions, but maybe one day I can join the ranks if powerlifter.

I am going to read the nutrition stickies. I have never read them on any other webforum, but I will see if I can tweak it in some way.

For my cut, I did not change my diet. The only change that I made was doing 30-45 minutes of cardio every other day.

Also, I never eat fast food, unless I absolutely have to. Only bad habit I have is bbq and pizza
    post ur diet on the diet section. theres abit there to work on.

Ok will do- thanks for the commentsAbout to start week 9 of my first cycle, and I have made great gains so far. I will do the diet there now. Thanks

Kiki is offline Associate Member
    goodluck cutting man, you got a good amount of muscle underneath that fat.

The more strict you are with your diet, the better results you'll get, just remember that. Cutting is harder, but just keep a goal in your mind and you'll get there.
    Last edited by Kiki; 01-27-2010 at 09:01 PM.

Yeah thanks bro. Those pictures are actually embarassing to me... but it just shows what I started the AAS game with. I am praying that in 10 years I can be a beast. I am 25 now. I am not going to start my next cycle until I have $1,000 worth of food at my house.

By the way Kiki, how is your cut coming along? I haven't seen your progress in a little while

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information