Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    o-lineman60 is offline Junior Member

6'6'' 320lbs to start

Hey guys,

So I've been working out for a while now, but have really put forth the effort to get ripped and lose body fat. These pictures are from the past football season and also from pretty recent. I do not have any of me with my shirt off becuase my recent ex girlfriend took that with her. FML. But its whatever. I will have more pictues up soon, but since I started really working hard and dieting, I have since lost 20lbs. My goal is to get down to about 280lbs. I do not want to get any lighter than that becuase then I will have problems shoving around Defensive ends who weigh about 300lbs. I play offensive Tackle.

My diet is in check and I am working hard. I have been playing around with the idea of usign a PH. I have found and am in possesion of Nasty Mass from Purus labs as well as sizeabol. So far, I am happy with my results and have since gotten stronger. Still unsure of if I should use the PH's but I figure I will leave that open to discussion. I am not worried about NCAA testing for the record. So no need to say anything about that. I am covered.

In another two weeks or so I will post more pictures with how I am doing. I need the support becuase its pretty easy to just stray from my diet. Tell me what you guys think.

My Stats:
    Height: 6'6''
    Weight: current weight 300-305. In pics I am 320ish
    BF%: Unknown. The trianers did it a month or so ago and i was 19.9%
    Cycle Exp: Nada
    PCT: I know from what i researched on this site.

Any comments are welcomed. Thanks guys.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bb.jpg 
Views:	962 
Size:	29.7 KB 
ID:	108234   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	foo.jpg 
Views:	492 
Size:	11.9 KB 
ID:	108235   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	me.jpg 
Views:	856 
Size:	22.2 KB 
ID:	108236  
    Last edited by o-lineman60; 01-08-2011 at 02:38 PM.

Thread Information