xMRxCOMPLETEx is offline Junior Member

16 weeks out fellas. Wat to bring up most...

Still steroid free for now. With 16 weeks my conditioning will be sick.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Conditioning looks very good for 16 weeks out. Unfortunately trying to "bring up" a bodypart in 4 months while contest dieting doesnt usually work. You pretty much go in with what you have at this point.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Looking great bro, obliques and serratus looking very well defined. You should do well!

layeazy is offline Banned
    good overall package mate

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    what are your stats at now bro?

awesome job.

as Fireguy stated.... bringing anything up at this time is a moot point.

now if you were more advanced and on a boat load of GH, slin, gear, and have years of comps behind ya. then thats a diff story.

but looking very solid man. especially being natty

Hoping traps can come up just a little. Train the shit out of em, but they dont really grow.

Forgot a Side Tri Pose while posing so here it is.

Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    what are your stats at now bro?

awesome job.

as Fireguy stated.... bringing anything up at this time is a moot point.

now if you were more advanced and on a boat load of GH, slin, gear, and have years of comps behind ya. then thats a diff story.

but looking very solid man. especially being natty
    I dont keep measurements. Last I checked arms were 17.5
    But im 6'1 211 in those pics.

Trying to be 195 contest time. Should put me 3-5% bf

oldschoolfitness is offline Associate Member
    good job bro chest looks full and solid and in the last shot your delt is full of all kinds of crazy shiat!

digismash is offline Associate Member
    good symmetry, good luck on your contest!

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    you look great man.. good luck, im sure you will do great.

george_lifter is offline Junior Member
    Good Luck man

mackerz is offline Associate Member
    yeah nice work goodluck

vegasbound is offline New Member
    Wow tons of potential!

NVR2BIG1 is offline Banned
    very good!! I commend you for being natural and deciding to compete. The biggest points I see are legs, traps, and arms. Like Fireguy stated, your not going to really bring anything up at this point since your contest prepping and dieting, but one thing you can do is make those muscle pop out more by training to stretch the fascia. Which is what you'll need to do with the arms. If we can't make a bodypart grow, then what we need to do is make an illusion that bodypart grew!!! Try researching FST-7, basically everything is trained for volumization and squeeze and pump. Go that route and for God Sakes dont carb deplete, not with your physique and where your at now

TRT2010 is offline Member
    great job son.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    excellent work, will be following your progress

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    VERY solid work - quads/legs look great already. when you depleat down you should look pretty damn great overall!

my only real "critique" is bigger traps and MAYBE a bit wider middle/outer delt.

the only weak point REALLY is traps that i can see. everything looks pretty well balanced and even, nothing seems over done/stands out too much.

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    hey man can you tell me your cardio routine? duration. is AM and PWO?

look good btw. best of luck with the comp

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by digismash View Post
    good symmetry, good luck on your contest!
    x2 You are not huge but your symmetry is really good.

Quote Originally Posted by NVR2BIG1 View Post
    very good!! I commend you for being natural and deciding to compete. The biggest points I see are legs, traps, and arms. Like Fireguy stated, your not going to really bring anything up at this point since your contest prepping and dieting, but one thing you can do is make those muscle pop out more by training to stretch the fascia. Which is what you'll need to do with the arms. If we can't make a bodypart grow, then what we need to do is make an illusion that bodypart grew!!! Try researching FST-7, basically everything is trained for volumization and squeeze and pump. Go that route and for God Sakes dont carb deplete, not with your physique and where your at now
    Yeah I was on a low carb diet and I was looking flat and feeling like shit. i was dieting on less than 60g a day for like 2 weeks. I read Layne Pre contest article and now ive been around 200-250g normal days. Refeed days 300g plus and low carbs days 125g or under. And its going good for me right now. Still leaning out nicely.

Ive been wanting to hit FST7 for a while now. But I decided to wait until after the contest when im not on a calorie deficit. Plus Id like to get on that program while on a cycle.

Got any tips for traps? I hit em and they just dont grow. I hit high reps, low reps, heavy weight light weight and nothing.

Legs are coming along been blasting them. Starting to get some vascularity in them. I just hold most my weight in my legs.

And arms are just hard to fill out on a 6'1 guy. They were close to 18s, not sure what they are now. Then my Tris are more dominate than my Bis as well, but they're starting to look good since cutting.

Thanks for the advice man. Appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by t-gunz View Post
    hey man can you tell me your cardio routine? duration. is AM and PWO?

look good btw. best of luck with the comp
    I was doing cardio PWO, but I was just getting home to late. I work 11-7 so I wouldnt get home til almost 10. And I have a 5 month old son and was getting to see him much which sucked.

Now I do all my cardio at lunch. I need to cut it back I think to keep more muscle, but seems like if I dont im not dieting.

Right now im hitting 20 mins on workout days and between 20-30 mins non lifting days.
    I use an elliptical called Cybex. Its pretty beastly. I go LISS I guess. I just do 10 incline 45 resistance and it gets the job done

NVR2BIG1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xMRxCOMPLETEx View Post
    I was doing cardio PWO, but I was just getting home to late. I work 11-7 so I wouldnt get home til almost 10. And I have a 5 month old son and was getting to see him much which sucked.

Now I do all my cardio at lunch. I need to cut it back I think to keep more muscle, but seems like if I dont im not dieting.

Right now im hitting 20 mins on workout days and between 20-30 mins non lifting days.
    I use an elliptical called Cybex. Its pretty beastly. I go LISS I guess. I just do 10 incline 45 resistance and it gets the job done
    At 16 wks out I dont think you need cardio everyday, you look within 15 lbs of contest weight now. I would do the cardio 3x/wk and let the diet bring me in, nothing you cannot adjust 4-6 wks out. The biggest problem with natty competitors(actually even ones who use) is they lose too much muscle and come in flat as shit. Remember to make time for your son, no local contest is worth time away from your family. I've done 10 of them and almost lost mine, trust me

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    lookin phenomenal for 16 weeks out, need to work on posing. dont diet too crazy or you will lose some of that muscle. also be careful with cardio, you dont have much to lose, i feel like youre starting out to far at 16 weeks with ur conditioning, 12 would almost suffice

Thread Information