Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Necrosaro is offline Senior Member

Synthol run for bi's

I have finally took a plunge on synthol. My thoughts to this is I am tired of trying to get growth in my bi's and even looking at my dad who is 260 he also has small bi's. Now I know some of you will say no to this however I will be going about it in a smart way. I am starting off at 1/2cc for the first 10 days, 1cc for the next 10, 2cc for the last ending of those 10 days which will work out to 30 days.

I just finished my first injection in both bi's and I was nervous as hell. When I first did my test cycle I used my glute and wasn't even worried one bit but because it is the bi's and everything is more tightly nit together it was nerve racking however it is doene and very little pain for the first two. I will not be posting pics till I am done buit will show you a begining pic,mid pic and a ending pic when finished.

Day 1

Stats: Age 26
    Height: 5'9
    Weight 190
    First synthol cycle and will most likely be my last(not looking to get hooked on it)

If any questions just give me a message
    Last edited by Necrosaro; 10-05-2010 at 11:45 AM.

Brewster is offline Member
    Synthol can be amazing if used correctly.

I've heard that the bi's can be quite painful. In future I plan to use it aswell.

Also there was a newer post in the steroid profile section regarding synthol and what happened when they took MRI's of the body parts. all I can say is that its pretty exciting.

I wish you the best of luck and look forward to seeing your progress pictures

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    You putting up pics?

There will be pics but not till I am done they will be posted. I will post a before,mid and ending pic but I don't want to see them till I am done. If I post them up then that would defeat the purpose

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    What protocol are you using?
    You doing daily innections in both heads, outer and inner?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    remember that the purpose of this product is to stretch the facia and thus theoretically allowing for for new size growth of the myofiberal tissues..

That's why so many will use this product on cycle vs just drinking beer..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

tembe is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Necrosaro View Post
    I have finally took a plunge on synthol. My thoughts to this is I am tired of trying to get growth in my bi's and even looking at my dad who is 260 he also has small bi's. Now I know some of you will say no to this however I will be going about it in a smart way. I am starting off at 1/2cc for the first 10 days, 1cc for the next 10, 2cc for the last ending of those 10 days which will work out to 30 days.

I just finished my first injection in both bi's and I was nervous as hell. When I first did my test cycle I used my glute and wasn't even worried one bit but because it is the bi's and everything is more tightly nit together it was nerve racking however it is doene and very little pain for the first two. I will not be posting pics till I am done buit will show you a begining pic,mid pic and a ending pic when finished.

Day 1

Weight 190
    First synthol cycle and will most likely be my last(not looking to get hooked on it)

what is the size of your arm at the moment?

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member

Day 1

Weight 190

I don't think thats enough to stretch the fascia really well. I would run it longer and start off with 1cc right off the bat...Also make sure you have enough to cover for your maitenance period (which varies in length from what I read) Then go from there. I'm going to be running it in my middle and lower tricep heads soon. Keep me updated on your progress...very curious.
    Last edited by Gaspari1255; 10-05-2010 at 04:17 PM.

tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member
    I thought this was the members pictures board??? I am very intersted in seeing your results, what size are your arms now?

Daily injections in both heads switching spots every time to keep even. I am doing this way of 1/2 -2ml for a few reasons. It provides me with enough stretch but just enough to get some extra size. Total ml at the end would be 80 thus allowing me to do some maitenance that isn't too extreme at the end of the 2ml/30 day period. I will get size of arm later when I got some time before I get too deep and and get a mid size as well as a aftermath size.

tembe is offline Member
    fair enough

look forward to seeing how it goes

tembe is offline Member
    keep us updated with measurements and such

NVR2BIG1 is offline Banned
    Guys, I've ran synthol before on a few separate occasions. Your much better off using it just a few times/wk as opposed to every day. Why? Those shots damage your muscle sheath and it needs to repair, when you continue to go into that sheath every single day the biceps dont have the time they need to heal, especially when training them. This is why your initial 2 wks on synthol you'll notice an increase in size, but then you'll get to a point where seems like no matter how much oil you inject they stop responding. Also, that shit doesnt stay lodged in your muscles as long as they say it does, and its not as permanent as people would like to think. When you stop using it, you lose it. Those Xray stories are bogus, I ran through 4 bottles of that shit last time and didn't keep a damn thing. The only purpose I see synthol having on a bodybuilding scene is for 2 reasons,#1 the bodybuilder is using it longer than 30 days and spot injecting lagging muscles throughout the year #2- precontest to make the muscles pop out a little more. AS far as taking this as a permanent fix, dont waste your time, money, or injection pain.

^Everyday is necessary to do everyday injections as well as maintance afterwards ; this is why you are having problems keeping them

Just finished my 2nd injection for my bi's(1/2) and yesterday they felt sore and expect the same thing today to happen. On my left hand it twitched a bit when sticking the needle in however when aspirating no blood came out; might have been a nerve but arm feels fine. I should start to feel a bit of soreness in about 4-5 hours like I did last time.

If you don't run it correctly you wont stretch it enough,
    On day one you inject 1ml into each head thats inner and outer head starting at the top of the bi (upper part), that's 1ml into the top part of each head inner and outer total of 2mls on day one. Day 2 you inject 1ml into each head again but in the middle of each head inner and outer. Day 3 inject 1ml into each head but in the bottom part of each head near the elbow. Then you repeat rotating as described above up until day 10 then you carry on exactly the same procedure but with 2ml in each head of each arm for the following 10 days, then repeat with 3ml for the last 10 days.

1ml for the first 10days,
    2ml for the following 10days
    3ml for the last 10 days.

So when you inject 1ml on day one your injecting total 2 mls because you have to hit inner and outer of each arm. Its very painful but its pointless if you don't do it right. You also need to implement a stretching protocol and intense massage along side injections.

I started to inject 1ml instead of doing 1/2. Feels like it takes forever to do just one ml let alone going to 2 next 7 days. Bi's are a bit sore but I think they are getting used to it and will continue to update. If any questions let me know thanks

You need to inject 1ml in each head daily, thats 2ml for the first 10days in each arm,

Inner and outer heads, you need to rotate from top,middle and bottom on both sides otherwise it will not expand enough for it to strecth and yes, the pain is unbelievable.

If your going to do it, do it correctly otherwise they will just swell and not stretch.

^Sounds good

Well just finished another injection and things are still going good and soreness isn't anything that is stopping me yet. Nothing else to report.

Still curious about your current arm size and your expected end results.

tembe is offline Member
    yeh updates on size?

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    i added and inch and a half on my left bie, and a inch and a quater on my right... i did start off with half a cc, and quickly jumped to one ml, then two then three... i gaind thickness and a nice round peak on my bies... very very happy with the results, the injections were every day as i could handle it, some times i had to wait an extra day do to soarness, but it didnt seem to stop the growth/streaching...

and again for me the pain that ppl said they had from the injections in the bie actually wasnt a big deal, i now inject test in the same area, and as for the pain of the synthrol never seemed to be as bad as every one said, i did miss a few days of injections cuz of soarness but next time i will just inject even though it was pretty soan(not uncontrolable pain, just soar).

i would follow the perscribed way to inject in upper, middle and lower heads of the bie. that would be one injection in each bie head per arm... took lots of needles, but was very worth it....

I had a bad day yesterday with the left arm when I aspriated got some blood so that means I had to take it out and even throw away 1ml. I also plan on getting more needles as well since I am finidng I am going through them very fast and if something doesn't seem right with the needle I get rid of it. Today was a good day and for a size update I am not noticing too much and don't expect to see much difference till the 2 and 3mls come into play. My bi's look like a pin cushion but long sleeve shirts help with that. Thats all for today.

tembe is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by amcon View Post
    i added and inch and a half on my left bie, and a inch and a quater on my right... i did start off with half a cc, and quickly jumped to one ml, then two then three... i gaind thickness and a nice round peak on my bies... very very happy with the results, the injections were every day as i could handle it, some times i had to wait an extra day do to soarness, but it didnt seem to stop the growth/streaching...

and again for me the pain that ppl said they had from the injections in the bie actually wasnt a big deal, i now inject test in the same area, and as for the pain of the synthrol never seemed to be as bad as every one said, i did miss a few days of injections cuz of soarness but next time i will just inject even though it was pretty soan(not uncontrolable pain, just soar).

i would follow the perscribed way to inject in upper, middle and lower heads of the bie. that would be one injection in each bie head per arm... took lots of needles, but was very worth it....
    amcon did you use it whilst on cycle?

have you maintained that growth increase?

n00bs is offline Member

olderfella is offline Associate Member
    Dont these pencil necks look cool,(not)

NVR2BIG1 is offline Banned
    ^Everyday is necessary to do everyday injections as well as maintance afterwards ; this is why you are having problems keeping them

Just finished my 2nd injection for my bi's(1/2) and yesterday they felt sore and expect the same thing today to happen. On my left hand it twitched a bit when sticking the needle in however when aspirating no blood came out; might have been a nerve but arm feels fine. I should start to feel a bit of soreness in about 4-5 hours like I did last time.

nah dude, what I'm saying is I've done it both ways, everyday in each head followed by 6 wks maintenance, and then sporadically in each head only once/wk. Trust me, I've done my fair share. After 2 wks its going to slow down. When you discontinue synthol use it'll be gone within 2-3 wks. Its all swelling, and then your body processes the oil a hell of alot quicker than you think and its gone. Nobody keeping any sort of synthol gains is doing it for 1 month, short maintenance phase, and discontinuing. There using it all the time, and this is where the eod or once/wkly injection schedule comes in. You'd be very surprised at how you could get the same results and make a bottle last twice as long. Everytime you shoot into that muscle your damaging it, and when you start damaging it every single day without time for healing, the results is all swelling, not fascia growth

Finished another couple injections throughout the days and guess what...I hate doing them; so wish I only had to do them 2 times a week but will continue everyday since I want to get it right. It also seems that it is getting easier yet harder at the same time. Doing my right bi's; it is harder to aspirate then my left. On a good note 1 1/2 cc's are going in and slowly work my way up to 2. No problems with the 1 1/2 so looking forward to 2, half way I am going to go to 2 1/2cc then 3. Seems like it is easier doing a extra half in each 5 days. Nothing else to report.

tembe is offline Member
    update???

Peace Missile is offline Junior Member
    lol...

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    The day I inject synthol to bring up a muscle is the day I need to realize it's time to retire from the gym and competing forever. I know that's going to rub many of you the wrong way but it just goes against all the principles of what keeps ME motivated.

Caveat-Notice I emphasized the word "me" in my above statement. I realize this is popular amongst some bodybuilders and I in know way am passing judgement against those who choose to use it. Aside from guys on AAS entering natural shows I am not one to pass moral judgements. Just trying to nip this one in the bud in case anyone misunderstood my statement.

Blog Entries
    i here you bro...no offence to the op and those who have used synthol but it just seems like too much trouble...why not just use what god gave you and try to be satisfied...i know thats a lot to say on a aas forum where none of us are ever satisfied with the way we look but unless youve tryed every concievable option to get them to grow then i just cant fathom the need for it...regardless good luck op im following and look forward to the before and after pics...

Quote Originally Posted by Peace Missile View Post
    lol...
    I understand you are wanting to increase your post count but nearly 50 replies of "lol" and "hello" is not the way to go about this, Especially in the serious and educational threads. I would suggest hitting the lounge where you can carry on at length.

LBSOMEIRON is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    Caveat-Notice I emphasized the word "me" in my above statement. I realize this is popular amongst some bodybuilders and I in know way am passing judgement against those who choose to use it. Aside from guys on AAS entering natural shows I am not one to pass moral judgements. Just trying to nip this one in the bud in case anyone misunderstood my statement.
    FG - Switch 'me' to 'us'....

Hell will freeze over first....

^^Why doesnt that surprise me????? Glad to hear it.

I've always performed stretching, flexing and planing massaging of the facia on days I worked that muscle group in order to help make the facia more pliable for the muscle to be able to expand to fill the space. Granted I learned those techniques 20 years ago so maybe they are antiquated, but then again maybe they just require more work for the desired result.

Quote Originally Posted by tbody66 View Post
    I've always performed stretching, flexing and planing massaging of the facia on days I worked that muscle group in order to help make the facia more pliable for the muscle to be able to expand to fill the space. Granted I learned those techniques 20 years ago so maybe they are antiquated, but then again maybe they just require more work for the desired result.
    I, like Fireguy, do not like to pass judgement but this is one aspect of bodybuilding that I'm so far against, it's disgusting.

It has cheapened the sport and is NOT what bodybuilding is about.

Trash me for my beliefs, but I'm not one to pull punches. I tell it how it is and how I feel....and this shit sucks.

There will be a day, mark my words, that we see a bodybuilder burst on stage.
    Last edited by LBSOMEIRON; 10-24-2010 at 07:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LBSOMEIRON View Post
    Wow. I'm at a lost for words. Never in my wildest dreams would I have guessed you subscribed to the devil that is ruining the art of bidybuilding. Especially after all the hard work you've put in getting your diet and training down.

It saddens me bro. I, like Fireguy, do not like to pass judgement but this is one aspect of bodybuilding that I'm so far against, it's disgusting.

It has cheapened the sport and is NOT what bodybuilding is about.

Trash me for my beliefs, but I'm not one to pull punches. I tell it how it is and how I feel....and this shit sucks.

There will be a day, mark my words, that we see a bodybuilder burst on stage.
    I'm confused? Are you saying that massaging, stretching and flexing the muscle group you train during and after training is "The Devil"? Or were you mis-reading my statement thinking that I was saying I used to do those things but now I use synthol? I was being sarcastic, simply stating that I agree and understand the principle of making the facia more pliable, but use the above techniques to accomplish these results and have never, nor would ever, use synthol! I was pointing out that synthol is the lazy approach.

Whelp. I apologize.

A misunderstanding.

I read it to imply those were the methods you used after using syn (stretching technique)

Long day. I do apologize.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information