Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    TbolzNdbols is offline Associate Member

My friend I grew up with he is 10000% NATURAL I SWEAR ON MY MOTHERS LIFE

My friend Jason I grew up with, he is 1 in a million as far as genetics. His father is a monster and still is he's half black and half white. He has hershall walker genes. What do you guys think of him? He would like critique. I tell him to compete but he doesn't want to he thinks he needs to grow more. Like I said he has never taken a steroid in his life!!!

me and jay.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My friend I grew up with he is 10000% NATURAL I SWEAR ON MY MOTHERS LIFE-jat.jpg   My friend I grew up with he is 10000% NATURAL I SWEAR ON MY MOTHERS LIFE-j-fraz.jpg   My friend I grew up with he is 10000% NATURAL I SWEAR ON MY MOTHERS LIFE-jay-2.jpg   My friend I grew up with he is 10000% NATURAL I SWEAR ON MY MOTHERS LIFE-jay.jpg  
    Last edited by TbolzNdbols; 02-08-2011 at 01:53 AM.

He even has a natural look to him. Its possible to grow very big natural so don't ever think its impossible and that you need steroids . This 4 years of hard work everyday.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You need to edit out the lab names in that last picture. I dont understad why its there anyways

No idea how that got there lmao thanks for the heads up though brotha

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    Look great

Sulixe is offline Banned
    Holy hell guy`s dry....how tall is he?

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TbolzNdbols View Post
    My friend Jason I grew up with, he is 1 in a million as far as genetics. His father is a monster and still is he's half black and half white. He has hershall walker genes. What do you guys think of him? He would like critique. I tell him to compete but he doesn't want to he thinks he needs to grow more. Like I said he has never taken a steroid in his life!!!

me and jay.
    Thats why I am believing when you say he's natural. Most blacks have phenominal genetics that I envy very much.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    Thats why I am believing when you say he's natural. Most blacks have phenominal genetics that I envy very much.
    Ditto
    lol

Sulixe is offline Banned
    at that size i think he beats the world champions of natural bodybuilding.

karen is offline Junior Member
    damn bro ur jacked too. How old are u what are ur stats ? where u on cycle in that pic u look bigger than him maybe it's just the angle

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    70mg of test is what you naturally produce.. so doing 700mg of test/week is only about 1,000% natural.. so 10,000% natural must be a pretty crazy cycle.. a gram a day?? thats just nuts.. ha ha JK He looks great man.. he should definitley compete.

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    I believe he's natural because I seen several guys built like that when I was playing football who were all natural. Case in point, look at Redskins safety Leron Landry and former Bucs running back, Micheal Pittman. If my son wasn't so young, I'd post pics of him (he's 16), he's all natural and very lean and muscular (6'2 195lbs), his mother is Hawaiian and I'm black. And while I would usually go along with the ideas that many blacks have great genetics (fortunately I was blessed with more of the Larry Allen, Tiny Lister, Micheal Clark Duncan, Bob Sapp, type genes), I have seen a lot of white athletes who were natural with great physiques as well.

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    wow your buddy is definitely one in a million as far as genetics go. He has my vote to compete and would have a great chance. On top of it he could get easily sponsored. You would think the mulatto thing would work very well for marketing

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    He looks awesome. I am amazed. Nice to see a bodybuilder with a small waist.

X83
    X83 is offline Member
    Unreal....... looks like someone hooked up a vacuum pump to the fatty layer.

ar-gun is offline Junior Member
    lol cmon son ! im not hating but i doubt thats natural but either way he looks amazing

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    The guy does look incredible but I think it's a bit premature to crown him a champion bodybuilder when we havent even seen his wheels.

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    Its possible he is natural. but you never know these days, do you take steroids yourself ?

ironmike7000 is offline Associate Member
    I believe you think your friend is natural and he could be. I have my doubts. There's a guy in my gym that's about 6ft. 245lbs. and swears he's natural too. his build is very close to your friends. I just happen to know who he buys from. Some people won't admit to going that route. If he is natural he is definately gifted.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    amazing

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    find it hard to believe tbh

He is natural I lift with him every day when i put my pins near him he screams like a baby. I've checked him for needle marks numerous times he's scared of juice. He's just a freak guys. His father who is black looks like hershall walker and his 50

His wheels are freak too, look closely at his muscle you can tell the shape and texture is natural if you have experience at looking at natural muscle. He does not have any acne has all his hair and has no pin marks any where on his body (I know its possible to gear and not have any of the sort because I do and don't have any of the sort except thinning hairline , I've known him since 2nd grade and I check frequently. I even had him take a drug test for me so I can get him to compete naturally and of course it came up negative.
    Last edited by TbolzNdbols; 02-08-2011 at 11:43 PM.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Looks great.

Sulixe is offline Banned
    How tall is your friend?

biggieSMALL is offline New Member
    lol true! slavery engineered a physical machine! and now theyre genetic freaks

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    He is natural I lift with him every day when i put my pins near him he screams like a baby. I've checked him for needle marks numerous timesSo you have him pull down his pants and examine him ass for needle marks? Not trying to be a smartass but really? he's scared of juice. He's just a freak guys. His father who is black looks like hershall walker and his 50

His wheels are freak too, look closely at his muscle you can tell the shape and texture is naturalSo natural muscle is shaped differently than the muscle of guys on gear? Please send me a link on where you read about this new revelation. if you have experience at looking at natural muscle. He does not have any acne has all his hair and has no pin marks any where on his body (I know its possible to gear and not have any of the sort because I do and don't have any of the sort except thinning hairlineThen why is this even relevant to what you are saying if you know it means nothing? , I've known him since 2nd grade and I check frequently.Again, have him strip down frequently so you can check him for acne and needle marks? I dont know what's more disturbing, the fact that you are doing this or the fact he is letting you. I even had him take a drug test for me so I can get him to compete naturally and of course it came up negative.So you are so sure he is clean yet you went and paid to have him take a steroid test? Do you really expect anyone here to believe you actually took this guy (who is screams like a baby around needles) and had them draw blood so you could be entirely sure he is natural? Even if this was the case, even if it did come back negative it proves nothing. I actually was giving you the benefit of the doubt until you wrote this utterly rediculous post.
    Cant believe what I just read. See bold.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Lmao at checking for needle marks. I can't even find them on myself immediately after a pin.

Agreed with FG, that post just threw your credibility out the window.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Lmfao, im the same as D7M, never see needle marks, i even forget where ive injected right after ive done it......

Sorry but i like others dont believe it......
    Do not ask me for a source check.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    i think he was exaggerating to get the point across. if not, thats...interesting.lol

red barraca is offline New Member
    He looks bone dry.
    Last edited by red barraca; 02-09-2011 at 04:26 PM.

red barraca is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by noles12 View Post
    you need to edit out the lab names in that last picture. I dont understad why its there anyways
    lol!

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah why are you trying so hard to prove he is not, saying 'nah im natural because im scared of needles is very common'

If he is natural and people suspect him of juicing then just be like 'whatever'

The Wolfman is offline Senior Member
    If he's natural, I have a 20 inch dick.

CMB
    CMB is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wolfman View Post
    If he's natural, I have a 20 inch dick.

Lol, was thinking the same thing... besides, from the edited posts I saw earlier with LAB NAMES in them leads me to believe he is not "natural".

Lets see some wheels.

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    He is natural I lift with him every day when i put my pins near him he screams like a baby. I've checked him for needle marks numerous times he's scared of juice. He's just a freak guys. His father who is black looks like hershall walker and his 50

His wheels are freak too, look closely at his muscle you can tell the shape and texture is natural if you have experience at looking at natural muscle. He does not have any acne has all his hair and has no pin marks any where on his body (I know its possible to gear and not have any of the sort because I do and don't have any of the sort except thinning hairline , I've known him since 2nd grade and I check frequently. I even had him take a drug test for me so I can get him to compete naturally and of course it came up negative.
    are you 12? why in the hell would you even post this?

i do not believe that you are in that pic and I bet you don't even know those people.

Blog Entries
    no harm OP, but that was some of the most ridiculous shit ive read on here.

ive been around gyms 18yrs (competitive athletes included) and have NEVER seen anyone natural in that shape

if hes natty then the tooth fairy must be real

'i even had him take a drug test' give me a break, bullshit

you sound like a 16yr old troll.

warlord_wang is offline Associate Member
    Lol you must blow him too. Like really I hope your trolling if not you two guys are homos.

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    The main issue I have with this entire thread is that you are soo eager to prove that he is natural? Why? What do you have to gain from it? It's almost like he's on trial and you are his attorney. Whether the guy is on gear or not, he looks great. I don't think anyone on this board will take away anything from him even if he is 15 cycles deep. Hard work is hard work, PERIOD.

MasterKevin is offline New Member
    Yeh I absolutely agree this guy is a weApon period. Very very impressive

Blog Entries
    The main issue I have with this entire thread is that you are soo eager to prove that he is natural? Why? What do you have to gain from it? It's almost like he's on trial and you are his attorney. Whether the guy is on gear or not, he looks great. I don't think anyone on this board will take away anything from him even if he is 15 cycles deep. Hard work is hard work, PERIOD.
    very true, it doesnt happen by magic

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information