First I'd just like to say hello to everyone! I'm new here and pretty much just getting back into the weights. I eventually wanna get into some competitions but that may be out of the question considering I'm already 37 years old lol. Either way I'd like to gain mass and look good Been pretty athletic most of life but got lazy in my 30s. Always weighed about 150-155 lbs since high school. I've been working out hard 3 times a week for going on 2 months now (Always did push ups though on the regular. can do hundreds lol) my avatar is me about 4 months ago @ 154 lbs. I have no idea what my body fat is. I have been taking BSN cellmass and axis br for 4 weeks, true mass protein for about 6 or 7 weeks. My weight yesterday was 171 lbs which I'm sure reflects a lot of water weight as I drink a gallon per day. Eat between 3000-3500 calories per day as well. My goal is to be at least 185 "after" a cut lol. When would be the best time for me to start my first cycle and what do u guys recommend? Thanks for viewing and all opinions are welcome!