Results 1 to 36 of 36

Thread: pre-cycle pics

  1. #1
    Bigd89's Avatar
    Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,053

    pre-cycle pics

    Ok, I know you all get tired of seeing my ugly ass but here are my before pics.
    Cycle will start in 2-3 weeks, depending on how I feel. Of course, when I start I will
    make a log in the "members cycle results" until then im just posting before shots here.

    Stats

    Age: 21
    Height: 6'2
    Weight: 217
    Bf%: 15

    Cycle

    Test e- 10 weeks 500mg/wk
    Dbol - Optional(30mgs 1-4wk)

    Pct

    Nolvadex - 40/40/20/20
    Clomid- 100/50/50/40

    Oh! Btw...I have scoliosis, so if I look crooked.....its because I am. Don't judge me.

  2. #2
    dec11's Avatar
    dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    *no sources i wont reply*
    Posts
    14,140
    Blog Entries
    1
    too young mate, kp goin natty

  3. #3
    gbrice75's Avatar
    gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    17,457
    ^ ^ this. Too young, bodyfat is too high IMO - I cycled at 15% and regretted it bigtime. Take it slow, you have the time. Get your bodyfat down to 10%, put in another few years of natty gains and it will be well worth it. I know you're going to do what you want anyway, but this is the best advice you're going to get, I promise.

  4. #4
    Bigd89's Avatar
    Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,053
    I know im young. I also know I can make A LOT more gains naturally. I just have an itch to try some test!
    If im making good gains with average test, I could only imagine with over 5 the average test. Im drooling for it....

  5. #5
    vishus's Avatar
    vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,281
    thats an itch you cant scratch bro, trust me. i know youre calling me a hypocrite right now cuz i myself am 21 and on test but i am much bigger than you and i am a serious bodybuilding competitor. i made my choice a while ago and have stuck with the idea of all the side effects that come along with such a drug.

    take my advice...WAIT. seriously, youre not anywhere near ready to start jabbin needles into your ass, trust me.

    not here to flame you, i dont want you to make a huge mistake

  6. #6
    Bigd89's Avatar
    Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,053
    Of course your bigger than me..your on test lol. My mind is still set on this cycle, I appreciate yalls concerns.
    I can honestly say after this cycle, I will not cycle for at least another year.

  7. #7
    senorsalt's Avatar
    senorsalt is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    151
    kinda pointless then

  8. #8
    bjpennnn's Avatar
    bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,750
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    ^ ^ this. Too young, bodyfat is too high IMO - I cycled at 15% and regretted it bigtime. Take it slow, you have the time. Get your bodyfat down to 10%, put in another few years of natty gains and it will be well worth it. I know you're going to do what you want anyway, but this is the best advice you're going to get, I promise.
    this bud

  9. #9
    frignugs's Avatar
    frignugs is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    making a comeback.....
    Posts
    389
    Funny how everyone says your too young and they all start earlier or around the same age.

    21 is perfectly fine to start.

    I'd just tighten up a bit before you get started. You have a good base.

  10. #10
    big_ron's Avatar
    big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sunny Australia!
    Posts
    3,641
    So over this debate about what is too young and what is not. if they are going to do it they are going to do it.

  11. #11
    Madman Magraa's Avatar
    Madman Magraa is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigd89 View Post
    Of course your bigger than me..your on test lol. My mind is still set on this cycle, I appreciate yalls concerns.
    I can honestly say after this cycle, I will not cycle for at least another year.

    ^^^ that is a typical reply from someone who looks at a big guy and says "yeah but hes on the gear" you are missing the fact that vishus without a doubt spends his life life eating and training, and he probaly wont even be able to remember the last time he missed a meal ??? or infact because he is on the test as you say, he could just jab numerous times a day and sit on the settee and watch the soaps, after all you dont need to eat or train while on gear i heard ????????????

  12. #12
    Dont wanna be old's Avatar
    Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Detriot
    Posts
    2,289
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigd89 View Post
    I know im young. I also know I can make A LOT more gains naturally. I just have an itch to try some test!
    If im making good gains with average test, I could only imagine with over 5 the average test. Im drooling for it....
    When your natural you don't have a PCT blues or crash .
    It's like driving a ZR1 corvette on a cycle and 2 weeks after car is repo'ed and you have to drive a mini van .
    Every AAS user remembers there first cycle as they do there first nut .

    Good luck
    Dont wanna be old

  13. #13
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigd89 View Post
    I know im young. I also know I can make A LOT more gains naturally. I just have an itch to try some test!If im making good gains with average test, I could only imagine with over 5 the average test. Im drooling for it....
    your logic is flawed.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    dont ask for a source thx
    Posts
    9,030
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigd89 View Post
    Of course your bigger than me..your on test lol. My mind is still set on this cycle, I appreciate yalls concerns.
    I can honestly say after this cycle, I will not cycle for at least another year.
    i can tell you without a doubt that after you cycle and go through the post cycle crash and start seeing the gains deminish you will get the itch again...no one does just one cycle man....

  15. #15
    Bigd89's Avatar
    Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,053
    I eat 7 meals a day, I lift 4 days a week. Been working out since I was 16. I've got 3 serious years under my belt.
    I wouldn't say im your average 21 yr old underweight, no base, and does not train properly. I know what im doing.
    Not to brag, but I look better than most members on this board...and they have a few years on me.

    I'm a little under 18 inch arms, I can bench press 315lbs. Barbell curl 135lbs for reps. Barbell skullcrush 135+lbs.
    That's natural gains. Im not stubborn by any means.

  16. #16
    Standby's Avatar
    Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    4,498
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigd89 View Post
    I eat 7 meals a day, I lift 4 days a week. Been working out since I was 16. I've got 3 serious years under my belt.
    I wouldn't say im your average 21 yr old underweight, no base, and does not train properly. I know what im doing.
    Not to brag, but I look better than most members on this board...and they have a few years on me.

    I'm a little under 18 inch arms, I can bench press 315lbs. Barbell curl 135lbs for reps. Barbell skullcrush 135+lbs.
    That's natural gains. Im not stubborn by any means.
    i like this post. gave me a smile

  17. #17
    dec11's Avatar
    dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    *no sources i wont reply*
    Posts
    14,140
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by frignugs View Post
    Funny how everyone says your too young and they all start earlier or around the same age.

    21 is perfectly fine to start.

    I'd just tighten up a bit before you get started. You have a good base.
    please stay off these threads, you're an idiot and no help to anyone and fyi i was 32 before i tried anything

  18. #18
    dec11's Avatar
    dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    *no sources i wont reply*
    Posts
    14,140
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigd89 View Post
    I eat 7 meals a day, I lift 4 days a week. Been working out since I was 16. I've got 3 serious years under my belt.
    I wouldn't say im your average 21 yr old underweight, no base, and does not train properly. I know what im doing.
    Not to brag, but I look better than most members on this board...and they have a few years on me.

    I'm a little under 18 inch arms, I can bench press 315lbs. Barbell curl 135lbs for reps. Barbell skullcrush 135+lbs.
    That's natural gains. Im not stubborn by any means.
    now you're just sounding stupid and immature and no offense but you arent in as great a shape as you think you are, barely a base there

  19. #19
    Bigd89's Avatar
    Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,053
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    now you're just sounding stupid and immature and no offense but you arent in as great a shape as you think you are, barely a base there
    Im not in great shape...just a little soft. Barely a base? Lmao. Not even going to comment on that one.

  20. #20
    frignugs's Avatar
    frignugs is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    making a comeback.....
    Posts
    389
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    please stay off these threads, you're an idiot and no help to anyone and fyi i was 32 before i tried anything
    real mature of you there guy, resorting to name calling. Likely a typical pattern in posting for you....

    If you can't see a base there you are blind as hell. Funny how you call out him for having a bad physique. Must be taking it out on people with the progress you have made.

  21. #21
    warlord_wang's Avatar
    warlord_wang is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Hell,Norway
    Posts
    451
    Get your bf down before you cycle

  22. #22
    vishus's Avatar
    vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,281
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigd89 View Post
    Of course your bigger than me..your on test lol. My mind is still set on this cycle, I appreciate yalls concerns.
    I can honestly say after this cycle, I will not cycle for at least another year.
    i call BS on this. now way you could wait one year after your first cycle, youde be "itching" to do another one right away.

    but go ahead, fuk up your body and endocrine system and then blame it on the drugs.

    just another stubborn young idiot........

  23. #23
    Bigd89's Avatar
    Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,053
    Quote Originally Posted by vishus View Post
    i call BS on this. now way you could wait one year after your first cycle, youde be "itching" to do another one right away.

    but go ahead, fuk up your body and endocrine system and then blame it on the drugs.

    just another stubborn young idiot........
    This coming from a 20yr old that juiced. Call bs. I don't have to prove myself to anybody.

  24. #24
    vishus's Avatar
    vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,281
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigd89 View Post
    This coming from a 20yr old that juiced. Call bs. I don't have to prove myself to anybody.
    yeah, a 20yr COMPETITOR. i can tell your just anothr kid lookin for a "good bod" and hav no other intntion on using this drug other than to hide your inscurity and maybe score some pvssy more than you usually.

    i dont want you to prove anything. i want you to actually THINK about the mistake youre making. becuse it is a mistake in your case

  25. #25
    Bigd89's Avatar
    Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,053
    Quote Originally Posted by vishus View Post
    yeah, a 20yr COMPETITOR. i can tell your just anothr kid lookin for a "good bod" and hav no other intntion on using this drug other than to hide your inscurity and maybe score some pvssy more than you usually.

    i dont want you to prove anything. i want you to actually THINK about the mistake youre making. becuse it is a mistake in your case
    Im a poor 21yr old white boy that works hard to pay rent for his shitty house and car. I sacrifice so much money I don't have for my gym and food. I live 3 hours away from my family that are DIRT poor. Your probably some rich kid that lives with mom and dad, has them buy you food and your steroids and truck payment. Don't judge me. Come down south, meet some rednecks..rich boy.

  26. #26
    vishus's Avatar
    vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,281
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigd89 View Post
    Im a poor 21yr old white boy that works hard to pay rent for his shitty house and car. I sacrifice so much money I don't have for my gym and food. I live 3 hours away from my family that are DIRT poor. Your probably some rich kid that lives with mom and dad, has them buy you food and your steroids and truck payment. Don't judge me. Come down south, meet some rednecks..rich boy.
    dude....if your "dirt" poor, how in the hell can you afford these drugs? let alone all the food you need while on them? AND how can you get bigger when u cant afford a gym payment? your insecurity is making you say more than you should and its only making you look like that much more of an idiot

  27. #27
    frank784 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    104
    This post is getting a little back and forth. To OP, In most people's opinions 21 is too young to start and I think you have seen that from the replys. Ppl are actually trying to look out for you. As far as the replys to Viscious....take a look at some of his posts. The guy is a beast and it's not from being on test. You can take tons and not have the physique he does. He eats like and trains like a competitor because that is his goal. He just posted some pics from 4 weeks out and I promise you your wheels won't look like his from just being on test.

    I am not trying to rag on you, but am more interested in what your diet looks like now. I might have missed some info, but what are your calories at now, your TDEE, etc. Are you consistently gaining on diet alone?

  28. #28
    Bigd89's Avatar
    Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,053
    Quote Originally Posted by vishus View Post
    dude....if your "dirt" poor, how in the hell can you afford these drugs? let alone all the food you need while on them? AND how can you get bigger when u cant afford a gym payment? your insecurity is making you say more than you should and its only making you look like that much more of an idiot
    What's with you and this insecurity issue? Im not the one who took juice just to fit in with the bodybuilding scene.

    A couple of bottles of test and pct ain't that much bro. I have an olympic bench with over 300lbs, much cheaper than going to the gym. The basics is all I stick with. No"pretty" equipment.

    You made your decision to be a competitor and juice year round. I make my gym rat choice to juice ever so often.

  29. #29
    vishus's Avatar
    vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,281
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigd89 View Post
    What's with you and this insecurity issue? Im not the one who took juice just to fit in with the bodybuilding scene.

    A couple of bottles of test and pct ain't that much bro. I have an olympic bench with over 300lbs, much cheaper than going to the gym. The basics is all I stick with. No"pretty" equipment.

    You made your decision to be a competitor and juice year round. I make my gym rat choice to juice ever so often.
    so be it. i was only trying to stray you away from this but your perception has already been set. wish you would think more about this but i was only trying to help ya.

    next time on here, dont take things so personally, you'll get a lot a sh1t from others if u internalize everything. we r here to help you.

    good luck with cycle

  30. #30
    Rodax is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    170
    Hey Big, lemme ask you what would you do if you waited instead of cycle? Instead of testing it up and prematurely closing off whatever is left in your epiphysial bone plates, why not lift hard like you have been and wait? If you already got your gear then I understand, but why not wait? I say this bc I graduated high school at 5'11" and reached 6'3-4" when i was 24. I'll admit i bloomed late but if i had decided to gear up back when i wanted i prolly wouldn't be as tall as i am now. I read somewhere that it can take up to 10 years of consistent lifting with a good diet to reach a person's genetic potential in muscle mass. Using the test just to get there faster doesn't guarantee that it'll last and be quality. I say wait but either way good luck in your decisions dude.

  31. #31
    Kiki's Avatar
    Kiki is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Kuwait
    Posts
    468
    I started at 21. There's no such thing as one cycle trust me.

  32. #32
    Bigd89's Avatar
    Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,053
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiki View Post
    I started at 21. There's no such thing as one cycle trust me.
    Your absolutely right, bro.

  33. #33
    Kiki's Avatar
    Kiki is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Kuwait
    Posts
    468
    Just saying shits addictive. The majority of members on this board that juice, are not pro, and are mostly doing it to look good for the ladies. If that's what makes you happy go for it, ignore the trash talking. Your avatar looks good, better then the majority of people that start cycles.

  34. #34
    Bigd89's Avatar
    Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,053
    Trust me, its not just for attention. Been with my girl for nearly 4 years and she is 7 weeks pregnant. Thanks for the compliment, bro.

  35. #35
    Kiki's Avatar
    Kiki is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Kuwait
    Posts
    468
    Np man, hope the child is healthy and strong. Whatever decision you decide to take, GL.

  36. #36
    Bigd89's Avatar
    Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,053
    Thanks, brotha.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •