Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    thirteenfold is offline New Member

my first cycle 24/144lbs

long story short i was i 127 for a very long time, after doing a lot of research and debating if a cycle was right for me i decided on the green light and started monday. this last year i did a lot of self educating on my diet and my workout. Due to my work not allowing me food intake for 8 hours or more i have to rely on weight gainer shakes to help me with my calorie intake. here is my diet in a loose sense. +veggies +rice +cottage cheese before bed, not always that order and not always chicken or tuna or ground turkey. but i try and keep it as close to this as possible. i drink water allll day long. Im also taking a daily vitamin and kre-alkalyn in the morning and right before my workout.

as of today im 144lbs. my goal. 165+ ive been told before i dont need a cycle because of my metabolism and weight goals but i promise you i have tried and tried multiple diets and workouts and supplements i struggled only to just get under 150.

i believe i have found a rhythm in my workout and my food intake, with the addition of test e im more confident than ever that i will reach my goals.

heres my jam
    Test Enanthate 500mg/week (Weeks 1-10)
    Stanodex 50 Every Other Day (Weeks 6-10)
    Wait two weeks then start my PCT
    Clomid and Tamoxifen .

monday - legs
    tuesday - arms + abs
    wednesday - back
    thursday - chest + abs
    friday - shoulders
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my first cycle 24/144lbs-2012diet.jpg  
    Last edited by thirteenfold; 01-11-2012 at 02:56 AM.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	day1-2.jpg 
Views:	827 
Size:	1.28 MB 
ID:	119431 day 1

Maka is offline Junior Member
    What program do u use to generate that daily food intake?
    Good luck with Ur cycle man!

livestrong.com

>tools
    >myplate

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You will loose all of your gains after this cycle with that diet. On top of that the gains will not be very impressive. Diet must be 100% spot on along with training during pct so that you can keep MOST of your gains. Eating like that I'm willing to bet you lose most and probably all of what you build.

mperk is offline Member
    ^^^ x 2 oh man - that's a terrible diet! Why dont you contact a diet coach to set you up. You are wasting your money on gear at this point. check out 3j's nutrition network www.3jsdiet.com get rid of the winny too and up the test. Altogether - a bad plan...sorry.

In my opinion you should not be cycling at all. Your size shows that you do not know how to diet or train properly. Aas are not magical and will not pick up the slack of a poor diet and training regimen. You may gain some size but you will lose this on pct. Spend some time in the diet and training sections.

i know AAS are not magic. My size and frame shouldn't be a determining factor on how i train. My diet is where its at because my employer dosent allow me to eat while at work. Hence the weight gainer shakes. Im not saying i know all and everything, and i was looking into a nutritionist. I appreciate yalls input, and look forward to hearing more.

im not the guy who thinks he knows everything, and im not about to do all sorts of things the wrong way. ill continue educating myself, training, and adapting it to be better including my diet.

so in the case where im not allowed to eat for 8hrs at a time, and all i can do is sneak shakes, what do you recommend?
    Last edited by thirteenfold; 01-12-2012 at 12:43 PM.

bowldawg is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thirteenfold View Post
    i know AAS are not magic. My size and frame shouldn't be a determining factor on how i train. My diet is where its at because my employer dosent allow me to eat while at work. Hence the weight gainer shakes. Im not saying i know all and everything, and i was looking into a nutritionist. I appreciate yalls input, and look forward to hearing more.

im not the guy who thinks he knows everything, and im not about to do all sorts of things the wrong way. ill continue educating myself, training, and adapting it to be better including my diet.

so in the case where im not allowed to eat for 8hrs at a time, and all i can do is sneak shakes, what do you recommend?
    Wow that seems like bullshit. You really are entitled to breaks and lunch, although I realize that sometimes we compromise our benefits to keep our jobs. What do you do if you dont mind me asking?

i wait tables. i get busy to where even if i wanted to i wouldnt have time to eat, but then taking 90seconds to down a shake is cool, but there are times where i sit around and make $5 for the day. Since its a restaurant there are health codes with open containers and outside food in the restaurant. But your right, i should be entitled to breaks or even 5 minutes to huff down some grub. i work for nazi's.

here is a few pictures of me from when i started and then when got to my best results last summer. (naturally)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my first cycle 24/144lbs-2.jpg   my first cycle 24/144lbs-1.jpg   my first cycle 24/144lbs-tiptop.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by thirteenfold View Post

Think about that for a second, and if you can't eat a proper diet for any reason you should not be using aas. I'm not trying to be a dick here man, you could build a much better base naturally.

i understand. im just trying to work with the cards that i've been delt.

xelnaga is offline Banned
    Prediction: OP posts again 6 months after 2 cycles saying that they weren't effective and lost all gains.

Btw- I worked a restaurant that didn't give us any breaks at all. I would leave a sandwiches in the kitchen- grab it and do a 60 second loop around the back of while i smashed it into my head cavity.

Being quick with excuses for being underweight is a major red flag. Blaming your employer for the for being 144 is a scapegoat. Btw- Your pictures do not reflect 144- I would say more like 130.

gmantheman is offline Associate Member
    Your training also needs work.
    You are hitting arms on tues day and back on wed. Rows and pullups hit bis yet your worked bis the day before. Your back workout will suffer because your bis will be worn out and your bis won't recover because they are getting worked out again. Same thing with working chest and shoulders back to back.

gmantheman is offline Associate Member
    Your training also needs work.
    You are hitting arms on tues day and back on wed. Rows and pullups hit bis yet your worked bis the day before. Your back workout will suffer because your bis will be worn out and your bis won't recover because they are getting worked out again. Same thing with working chest and shoulders back to back.

learnerdriver is offline Associate Member
    What is your height?

Using his elbow to shoulder ratio as a marker, I would venture to say 5'5 or shorter.

joebailey1271 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Lets see some progress man, hit them weights and feed them muscles.

im 5'8" maybe 5'7.5"
    in all but 1 picture im 145-150. not 130. i know what my weight is. i weigh myself everyday morning and night. i take into consideration water weight and all the food piss and shit thats in me.

"senior member" xelnaga, your predictions are way off, and your skills in sizing me up are completely in need of calibration. i dont understand how your posts are helpful or educational in any context.

im not blaming work for being underweight. ive been underweight my whole life. im blaming work for making it difficult to get my meals in on time. you shouldnt assume, you should ask. please dont troll, there is no need.

besides i wouldnt get anywhere if i was lying to you all.

i understand what your saying about my training. ill be looking into a better routine. i got caught up this last week with an opportunity to be on a MMA amateur fighting contest, much like The Ultimate Fighter. With this i have decided to drop the AAS, because i need to cut weight for the fights. Ill be working on cardio and endurance in a big way for the next 13 weeks. Maybe when the show is done ill be interested in gaining size again. either way, ill continue to post my progress.

for those wondering about the start of my aas, i never did. Almost, but being as i am, i wasnt about to rush into things. posting on here and the MMA contest kept me from starting this last week and now at least for the next 13 weeks, ill be cutting down weight and working on my endurance.

and again for those with positive and/or helpful posts, thank you
    Last edited by thirteenfold; 01-16-2012 at 02:44 AM.

Op doesn't want to get big anymore. What a happy ending for this hobbit fairytale.

Thread Information