Terminator is offline Associate Member

I need moral support guys lol I'm bulking and..

I'm bulking an the bf is getting too me lol..I was 150lbs Probly like 9% bf guessing with 14" arms on a pump.. Now today I weighed 204lbs 16 1/2" arms on a pump at around 16%bf I'm guessing I've just recently gained about13lbs on diet in the last 8 weeks..ultimate goal get arms too a cold 17" no matter how much weight has too be atained and be around 215lbs and maybe 12/13%bf iknow I will have too weigh more than that more than likely but do yal thank I should cut first then bulk back up or keep bulking till I get 17's????im all tri's and no bi's so..I'm just not use too having alittle bit of loose skin at the bottom of my stomach when I set down..lol..

Soar is offline Productive Member
    Hell man you've came that far mine as well Stick iit out! That's some insane* weight to put on without gaining much body fat. I'm jealous
    Last edited by Soar; 02-03-2013 at 11:13 PM.

Lol thanks..I didnt get much for genetics "especially biceps"..but I was so skinny at 150lbs and 5'11 as you can imagen..that I've been litterly bulking for 2years there's been times here and there I've lost but it was due too job or etc..and I lost mass everywhere not bf..now I feel I'm at a good starting point too actually really bulk and start getting good size or cut about 15-20 lbs and look nicely cutt..I'm really more into the bulky look tho..if it wasn't for my arms lagging behind It wouldn't even be an option..

So yea it wasn't over night it's been a gradual progress but not reAlyy by choice first 6 months was a learning experience and there been thangs too slow me down along the way etc

Soar is offline Productive Member
    Could possibly change up your routine to target your biceps more? Possibly over training at the moment?

Superset tri's bi's twice aweek 4sets each..have only been doin twice aweek for about 2months..

With 4-5 different workouts each..

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Meh, bicep training is overrated IMO. Big arms are about the tri's, so it sounds like you're doing ok. Trust me, I know we all want that peak, but some of us just don't have it, me included. Triceps FTMFW!

Now I thank that I actually have perty good tri's and yep gota work with what you got..

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Funny thing is when you get there you still want more. I went from a 14"arm to a 18"arm and now I want 20.

Focus on tri's and full motion exercises for your bi's< I'm still having difficulty remembering this every time.

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Great work brotha. Your goals are more than achievable.

Thread Information