Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: the aftermath

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    [QUOTE=TeachU_2Flyy;6526383]i am perfectly fine with criticism of my actual physique.. not a bunch of ppl sayin im lying about steroids and altering pics.. it would be more than willing to give someone advice if they asked but no one has... its been everyone trying to decide what my stack looks like lol i mean c'mon i think i have a right to defend myself and say what i feel..ive posted numerous pics but yet everyone continues to hate and criticize.. i believe i now know why your name is "Crazy" Mike.. just give it a rest and accept facts..[/QUOTE]

Ha, good jab I would expect that by the fact that I use the name in jest making example of my wild and crazy personality. So I except your comment as you use it in a derogatory gesture. So in then end of this ongoing disagreement, I may be wrong, but it was my long experience that made me stick to my guns in my perception. By me doing that and you as you did it turned out to be quite a learning process for all, when all can leave the undertones aside. My perception was valid or no one else would have wanted you to "prove" more, so I am now comforted by my questions. The outcome as I am saying is a good one. It will lend you "maybe" the ability to help others by your proof of your accomplishments and the support of the members.
    AS far as my self you ask that I give it a rest, I WILL, and I believe that my last previous post had clarified that. However if not taken in that vein I will tell you I am leaving it on the table now. BUT, (shit always a but) just because someone lets something rest, backs off, succumbs to the possibility to have been proven wrong does not necessarily me I accept it.

Just as I asked for the peace signs, as corny as it may sound, haa, Go with peace my friend ...crazy mike

ironman1982 is offline Associate Member
    You look absolutely amazing very well done, id be very happy to look like that and so would most guys
    Good job!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information