Like Tree15Likes

Thread: the aftermath

TeachU_2Flyy is offline Junior Member

the aftermath

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	beast99.jpg 
Views:	943 
Size:	34.5 KB 
ID:	138113 not sure of the rules of posting pics back 2 back days lol but heres a shot of the after of a great arm workout this morning

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Huh ???? Maybe you could work harder and it wouldn't look like it's in a state of atrophy ....crazy mike

PS: This was a joke. ...cm
    Last edited by crazy mike; 05-04-2013 at 09:40 PM.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Sickness, what size are your arms?

Fvcking beast mode

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    and if you post a pump like that..

sups taken pre and post ( we can see you are still at the gym so pre workout)

routine for "arm day"

and current ht/wt would be cool..

next you big chicken lets see your legs.. ha..

good job..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

TbolzNdbols is offline Associate Member
    idk about teaching us to fly, but you sure can teach us how to make it look like a snake is appearing under your arm. What a vein!

oh and an example of a pretty narly natty body was John Cena (before he went house and sauced)
    Last edited by TbolzNdbols; 05-02-2013 at 02:52 PM.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Mirin hard.

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    and if you post a pump like that..

sups taken pre and post ( we can see you are still at the gym so pre workout)

routine for "arm day"

and current ht/wt would be cool..

next you big chicken lets see your legs.. ha..

good job..
    dumbell curls 5x12,10,8,,6
    cable curls 5x12,8,6,21,21
    cable extensions 5x12,10,8,6,20
    over head cable extensions 4x12,10,8,20
    1 arm reverse grip cable extensions 2x15

squeezing every rep hard at the top and slow on the way down

6'1 215

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    cool, i do a similar with the final set to failure using about 70% of the working weight.. best pumps out there
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

6'1!! Would hate to be the guy to find out the person I just went road rage on looked like that.

Based off your appearance I'm going to go ahead and guess. Sust 500/week, 400mg EQ, 10 weeker, and maybe some Var 60-80mg ed or Stanz 40-50mg last 3-4? Sound accurate at all?
    Last edited by TbolzNdbols; 05-02-2013 at 09:48 PM.

Hookonphonx4me is offline Junior Member
    I get good pumps squeezin all the way down ..
    Right on brotha

So what do your arms measure in that pic. Something about your symmetry, I question. ...crazy mike

Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    So what do your arms measure in that pic. Something about your symmetry, I question. ...crazy mike
    Hello, do you know what the measure. They are very ,very big.. ...crazy mike

Hello, do you know what the measure. They are very ,very big.. ...crazy mike
    i really dont know the measurement.. and what is it that u question?

Quote Originally Posted by TeachU_2Flyy View Post
    i really dont know the measurement.. and what is it that u question?
    Well I'll be honest and open, I always try to do that even if it hurts someone's feelings. Before I explain my real question, I will say this. I can't believe that you would make such a deal as to your pumped arms when you don't know how big they are. You should know that and also if it is such a tremendous pump you obtained, you would want to tell us how much bigger they got. And now at this date and time I would like to see how much smaller they went down to so we could all see this big pump you speak of. Just a learning and observation time for all of us. We just might want to do what you have done.
    Now Here it is if you haven't already figured it out. I do not believe that that picture is of the arms on that body in that picture. The symmetry is way to off. Just for me, they look out of proportion to your torso. When I blow it up it almost looks freaky. But some of us bodybuilders that don't care about symmetry look freaky. So we learn to accept freaky. But can you find out the measurement. You can take a string and get it then take a ruler or some measuring device and measure the string. So what do you say bud. I am just trying to solve my own curiosity. And one other detail are you really 21 yrs. ...crazy mike

Hello , are you measuring and do you any other pics of you. You must have a pic of you in school sports, or at the gym before and after and just take one now from a different angle, anything lets see. ...crazy mike

Hey you know your waist size. Please prove me wrong and come back with pics, and measurements of waist, thigh, arm. I want to see that arm un-pumped. I'm old but not too old. ...crazy mike
    Last edited by crazy mike; 05-04-2013 at 10:32 PM.

as i sit here i did a normal front bicep flex and it was 16 in.. with a pump im not sure.. and no im 20

my profile has diff pics on it

MUSCLENUTANT is offline Banned
    Well I'll be honest and open, I always try to do that even if it hurts someone's feelings. Before I explain my real question, I will say this. I can't believe that you would make such a deal as to your pumped arms when you don't know how big they are. You should know that and also if it is such a tremendous pump you obtained, you would want to tell us how much bigger they got. And now at this date and time I would like to see how much smaller they went down to so we could all see this big pump you speak of. Just a learning and observation time for all of us. We just might want to do what you have done.
    Now Here it is if you haven't already figured it out. I do not believe that that picture is of the arms on that body in that picture. The symmetry is way to off. Just for me, they look out of proportion to your torso. When I blow it up it almost looks freaky. But some of us bodybuilders that don't care about symmetry look freaky. So we learn to accept freaky. But can you find out the measurement. You can take a string and get it then take a ruler or some measuring device and measure the string. So what do you say bud. I am just trying to solve my own curiosity. And one other detail are you really 21 yrs. ...crazy mike
    I hate to admit this, but I blew it up too, and crazy mike is right, those arms are not symmetrical with the rest of the upper body. I also agree on his reasoning behind asking for a measurement. Most people with arms that big boasting a huge pump, would know the measurement, and would be more than happy to share it when asked. As crazy mike said, many of the guys would love to learn what worked for you and me as pump-loving woman would love to know too, if that is a real pic, unaltered.

my profile has diff pics on it
    Well you profile says training 1 year and no cycles and 20 yrs old. All I can say is I don't believe you. Straight up you post a pick of you similar to any of those with giving me a peace sign I will shut my mouth and apologize to the entire forum on an apology thread. I will and I will be embarrassed at that. But you have your phone, take your shirt off, hit a pose and give me a peace sign. You can do that, I'm a gig boy and can handle some embarrassment. ...crazy mike
    MUSCLENUTANT likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MUSCLENUTANT View Post
    I hate to admit this, but I blew it up too, and crazy mike is right, those arms are not symmetrical with the rest of the upper body. I also agree on his reasoning behind asking for a measurement. Most people with arms that big boasting a huge pump, would know the measurement, and would be more than happy to share it when asked. As crazy mike said, many of the guys would love to learn what worked for you and me as pump-loving woman would love to know too, if that is a real pic, unaltered.
    You caught me in one of my moods. Oh noooo you again ouch ! ....crazy mike ha

You almost embarrassed me but I know I'm right again. .....cm
    Last edited by crazy mike; 05-04-2013 at 10:45 PM.

lol.. goodness.. i apologize for not knowing the exact measurement of my arm.. arms are not a major concern of mine as ive always had big arms triceps especially... that was one of the better pumps ive ever had i squeezed and held all reps as much as possible.. pre workout i take 3 body fortress super nos pump pills, from wal mart i know but still a great product to be so cheap and then ill have 1-2 scoops of 1 more rep which i also love.. i have no reason to post fake pics on this forum i have no one to impress lol

Good then take a string and measure and measure the string. Also sine you took the pics with your phone, pull your shirt off and shoot me a pic now with a peace sign. If you don't then your a fake and I make that statement final for all to see.
    A big thing here is I've been around this since 1980 long long before you and I've never seen anyone look like that at age twenty with out gear. That would take 5 yrs min. So you were training like a beast, clean since you were 15. Who was your coach.
    Give us the pics or go start some other bullsh!t threads like the others you started. Lets see. ...crazy mike

No one can do thiw in one (1) year or even two.

Name:	no pump.jpg 
Views:	1488 
Size:	49.3 KB 
ID:	138233 and lets not forget this is with no pump at all! anything else?

This is stupid, I have other things to do kid. If you can get me a pic of you that body with the peace sign in the next thirty, I stand to be right. Be cool good luck with your, big arms. ...crazy mike

What do ya think MUSCLENUTANT ? ....crazy mike
    MUSCLENUTANT likes this.

This is stupid, I have other things to do kid. If you can get me a pic of you that body with the peace sign in the next thirty, I stand to be right. Be cool good luck with your, big arms. ...crazy mike

What do ya think MUSCLENUTANT ? ....crazy mike
    i posted a pic? lol

Name:	no pump.jpg 
Views:	1488 
Size:	49.3 KB 
ID:	138233 and lets not forget this is with no pump at all! anything else?
    Ha, You know I don't want to believe it. And I don't want to be stupid, but I gotta admit you showed me something. Hmmm Well I guess I will have to be a good old man and say:
    I apologize to you. Then I apologize to everyone who has been listening to this tread and my condemning post I apologize to you also.
    It still bewilders me why you are so aloof. Why didn't you just shut me up from the get go. No one on here has to prove themselves to me. But I was dead serious and was asking you to show me. But for whatever reason you didn't, maybe for pride as was mine to continue the point.
    How ever "I STAND TO BE CORRECTED" but I will say it looks strange.
    But something does bother me. the length of time you claim to be training. I will leave it here. Thanks for going the distance. ...still crazy mike

I might just be an a44, but I still don't like the pic

so like i said.. anything else?

1 1/2 years this month actually

Ya know I said I would leave it. And since I have been shown to be most probably wrong, I apologized and. I will move on. Don't know how in one year. Ask around. ...crazy mike

Lol mike he PMed me the truth about his "Naturalness"

His cyc is HGH.

So when we all said ha you juice. He took it literally by saying no I don't juice.

He uses Hormone.

Quote Originally Posted by TbolzNdbols View Post
    Lol mike he PMed me the truth about his "Naturalness"

His cyc is HGH.

So when we all said ha you juice. He took it literally by saying no I don't juice.

He uses Hormone.

really? lol

EKFitness is offline Member
    that is the most photoshopped peace sign ever

grab my strong hand child!
    tigerspawn likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by EKFitness View Post
    that is the most photoshopped peace sign ever

grab my strong hand child!
    I said I didn't think it to be true. But I have to give in when I'm up against a photo I just can't pinpoint the flaw. But as my fianal I just can't take it as true. For myself, But since no one else seams to agree or disagree with me I stand alone and have to stop out o respect for the whole board. Who am I to cause an to-do. ...crazy mike

EKFitness is offline Member
    I don't doubt the person in those photos exists in real life. but he's either not 20, or natural.

tigerspawn is offline Senior Member
    I do not believe that that picture is of the arms on that body in that picture. The symmetry is way to off. Just for me, they look out of proportion to your torso. When I blow it up it almost looks freaky. But some of us bodybuilders that don't care about symmetry look freaky.
    Mike if you’re concerned about the authenticity of the photo he posted use Photoshop to manually search for alterations.
    MUSCLENUTANT likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MUSCLENUTANT View Post
    I also agree on his reasoning behind asking for a measurement. Most people with arms that big boasting a huge pump, would know the measurement, and would be more than happy to share it when asked.
    I disagree with this statement. The only time I ever measured my arm was because I wanted an accurate blood pressure reading. When I took my BP it was always well WNL. Every time clinic would take my BP it was always high. The reason for the high reading was because my arm is 4 inches bigger than recommended size of regular adult cuff.

i just dont get why its so unbelievable? check my twitter (@teachu_2flyy) or better yet check my instagram (@teachu_2fly)

Honestly I could care less if the pictures real or not. I doesn’t matter to me one way or the other. I know first year I ever worked out with weights I exploded. So it’s possible to put on a lot of size within a year naturally. I could see you not measuring. I never measure any of my muscles because it just isn’t important to me.

Mike was curious so I posted way for him to find out. You must admit that skin coloration of first picture and that of second do not match. Plus the peace sign in the second picture does look like Photoshop. Also if he wants he can take the pictures you posted and run them through TinEye Reverse Image Search if he wants.
    MUSCLENUTANT likes this.

he can do whatever he has to do lol im done with it i put the pic on here cuz i thought it was a good pump... aint no need for anyone to get mad and start hatin haha u could say im use to it tho.. ill leave it at that

it is funny tho.. the peace sign look "photoshopped" lol c'mon now

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information