Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
Holly hell you look scary big bro. Still lean though

Straight up, I'm getting to a point where I don't think I need to grow more. I just wanna get lean as hell. But, the last pounds are tough
Thanks. Because I feel like I hit a brick wall, and am about to a decently lean position I'm taking a much needed break from all out fat loss. I think this recomp will do wonders for me, and intend to return to pure fat loss in the near future. I mean I have my compounds lined out for a bulk, but at this point I'm not all that interested in it till after I hit single digit bf, or I will save them to help me prep for a power lifting meet. So with this recomp, muscle needs to stay where it is or grow, and fat needs to stay where it is or decrease. Hoping for several lbs of fat loss, and a few lbs gained of muscle. But as long as it meets the previous criteria I'm good. Also going to be pushing all my lifts up in a non powerlifting template, but it also isn't really a bodybuilder template either. I've gained some good size following these principles and as long as I eat just enough the day of training I should keep moving weight up each week on my first working set, which really is my only strength set so to speak of each session.