Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By Khazima
  • 1 Post By ctcrunch

Thread: Hoping to compete this year. First cycle advice. Pics included

ctcrunch is offline New Member

Hoping to compete this year. First cycle advice. Pics included

Hey all,

Before I begin let me tell you my stats. 27 years old. 5'8, floating around 160 at the moment.

I've been training for about 4 years and I'm itching to step on stage. I really want to compete this year in a NPC show, specifically men's physique.
    I really want to use tren /winstrol for a precontest cycle, but I know that isn't the wisest idea since this is going to be my very first cycle.
    1) Would you guys recommend me jumping straight into a precontest cycle for a show? I.E. Test,Tren,Var,Clen with PCT of course.
    2) Or should I use the 12 weeks and do a lean bulk on just the basic Test E with PCT?
    3) If I choose to do a lean bulk. I would use my second cycle to prep for my first show. Should I explore into the world of Tren?
    4) At my body composition right now. Would it be worth it to do a contest prep on just Test E and maybe anavar /clen?

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm going to say NO WAY... You can't throw in a ton of compounds for your first cycle. I'm guessing people are going to say run Test Prop for your first cycle but I'm not 100% sure. Def. don't mess with Tren on your first go.

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Test only for your first cycle. You already look great so adding just test with your nutrition should yield great results. You do not want to add any other compounds cause if you experience sides you will not know what compound is causing them

As for the nutrition part. Should i be aiming for a cut or lean bulk while im on test? What would happen if I were to cut on test? Would i see any gains?

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Damn genetics - Can I get some, please - anyone?!

My .02

If you think you're ready for some shots - run straight prop(all with an Ai, HCG & so on) for about 10 weeks, keeping your diet moderate but very dry - protein, fiber & low carb

Should do you wonders

Only problem is that, if you have never ran gear it could do something unpredictable. Like make you bloat to shit because you don't know what or how much of what Ai your body responds to well.
    gbrice75 likes this.

fitnesstrainer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ctcrunch
    As for the nutrition part. Should i be aiming for a cut or lean bulk while im on test? What would happen if I were to cut on test? Would i see any gains?
    Cutting or bulking is up to you. Your so lean that bulking would probably be a great idea for you.

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thank you for being a walking example that weight isn't the be all end all!

If you'd only said your stats you'd have got a lecture on needing to learn how to eat and train, which to be fair is the case most of the time.

You look great man, really impressive.
    gbrice75 likes this.

Thank you. Alot of guys get really surprised when they ask for my weight and I tell them im around 157-160. They always seem to think I weight around 170ish. Bodybuilding is an illusion
    gbrice75 likes this.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    You look great man. Delts are popping. Keep up the good work!

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Damn I can not believe you only weigh 160. I can't give you any cycle advice as I'm here to learn about the same subject, but I just had to say damn! Keep up the hard work.

Thread Information