Thread: Increasing The Arms Lately :)

TFAMILY is offline Junior Member

Increasing The Arms Lately :)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mew.jpg 
Views:	581 
Size:	47.5 KB 
ID:	155398

Been doing the old Arnold Agonist/Antagonist splits, its doing magic wonder while I'm running Test e 500, Dbols 30mg, Arimidex .25 EOD, on 4th day now but I can tell this is going to be a great turnout, good old Dbol strength increases early on. Small headaches starting up from Dbol, but keeping an eye on my Vitals and bloodwork. Will start a log on 3rd week !!

-Tfamily
    Java Man likes this.

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    They're looking really full man goodluck with the cycle!

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Nice work

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    D-bol is great for muscle stretching. Gives you room for growth.
    Mr.BB and TFAMILY like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Nice work... I too, love the Arnold Agonist/Antagonist workouts( been doing opposing muscles for yrs - his book "The New Encyclapedia for Modern BBing"?!... Love the pump of Bis & Tris in a suppersetted HIIT style training(most intense as possible - on cycle)!!
    TFAMILY likes this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    D-bol is great for muscle stretching. Gives you room for growth.
    Dbols and high reps its the most masochist training I've tried lol

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Dbols and high reps its the most masochist training I've tried lol
    lol I can't get high reps when taking d-bold. I was averaging 12-15, threw in the d and barely 9
    Mr.BB likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    lol I can't get high reps when taking d-bold. I was averaging 12-15, threw in the d and barely 9
    I don't have any experience with t or d-bol... But have been thinkin about incorporating it in my next cycle... I hear of the great pumps w/d-Bol etc is it purely for bulking(stretching muscles) or can you kick w/it on cutting cycle as well?? I ask b/c of the water retention it causes(from what hear) and keep hearing about the pumps!!! Been researching it... Just wanted opinion from experienced users...

uhit is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    I don't have any experience with t or d-bol... But have been thinkin about incorporating it in my next cycle... I hear of the great pumps w/d-Bol etc is it purely for bulking(stretching muscles) or can you kick w/it on cutting cycle as well?? I ask b/c of the water retention it causes(from what hear) and keep hearing about the pumps!!! Been researching it... Just wanted opinion from experienced users...
    A guy at my gym couldn't get through 3 sets of deadlifting because of the d-bol pumps. He was literally bending over like he broke his back and had to sit down for ages after each set.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I've definitely heard about those low back pumps too! Lol

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by uhit View Post
    A guy at my gym couldn't get through 3 sets of deadlifting because of the d-bol pumps. He was literally bending over like he broke his back and had to sit down for ages after each set.
    Its not for everyone for sure.

I luved it, maybe im a bit masochist lol

The worst for me was cardio. I like to jog/run, it was the back, the calves, even quads and glutes got pumped into a painfull state. 40 minutes of terror. Good thing rain and cold have put a hold on my cardio program.

Oh wow, 1 week in and I've started getting this Superman rush after I drop a dose and head to gym, Absolutely ridiculous rush but its really great. Gets me in the zone, Dbol I got 2 years or so back has absolutely no comparison, About to Pin again shortly for 500 - was going to split my doses up but but I have done lots of research and am going to try running it like this for a while, if my blood levels start messing up from wavering too much I will split it up!

Also got nasty PIP that showed up 2 days after first inj with a nice big red swell. Outlined her and made sure it was going down the next day though, going to stick to my vent glute and thigh. Delt didn't handle it so well but could be a reaction if there is a bit higher BA dissolver in my gear.

I also agree with the Bi/Tri combo's, just rediculous! I needed a good switch up from my last routine I was plateauing pretty heavy so this is a great mix up to confuse the shit out of the muscles.

Cheers guys!

Mine as well start the Log tomorrow after Legs as my lifts are popping up like crazy, didn't expect this until around week 2-3 but it could also be the switch in routine and a mental intensity

Quote Originally Posted by uhit View Post
    I got really bad pumps first time I did Dbol with deadlifts and squats too. Do you know when they start to manifest? I did heavy deads the other night working up to 315 but had no problems, use to have a bad back but she's all good to go now. I am just gonna keep that form proper going, I tweaked it really bad about a year ago on squats, an old man walked by and hit the side of the bar and sent me for a little trip to the floor and twisted her really bad

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Sounds like fun BB... as training to true failure isn't for everyone either... But I love when I can't even touch my face after doing arms(gotta love those pumps - I'm throwin some t or d in my next cycle... Keep it simple...

Yeah haha I love after when it is impossible to even itch your own nose.

leatherapron is offline New Member
    I'm trying to get a cycle but having trouble finding it

noon is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TFAMILY View Post
    Yeah haha I love after when it is impossible to even itch your own nose.
    Lol that's perfect..

cablez is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    im not an experienced user. actually i dont even "use" yet. however, what i believe sthat you can cut with any steroid . watch your diet to minimize bloat. if your cutting, you still might notice water retention, but as soon as you come off. you'll drop the water and you'll see the fat that you truly dropped

Thread Information