Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree62Likes

Thread: 7 months progress pics (6.5 weeks out from starting my next cycle)

MrFreshmaker is offline Productive Member
    In fact this is his first answer and well explained answer for me from Marcus:

If you have read my thread you will know I have strong views on diets either bulking or cutting, one of the biggest mistake guys do when cutting is doing it to quick and sacrificing hard earned muscle tissue for the sake of some bf, when in reality you can retain the muscle and still cut bf.

Let me see if I can explain it alittle better, I train extremely hard and intense and every lb of tissue is really hard for me to build and grow, it takes a lot of hard work like it does with all of us, maintaining this tissue is even hard which is another thread altogether but growing muscle tissue is hard thing to do, if it wasn't we all would be 300lbs at 6% bf. So if I go through hell building muscle tissue I WILL NOT waste muscle tissue away for the sake of losing some bf fast, no matter what I will not just let my tissue what's took me ages to build waste away and that's what most do, they go around in circles building muscle then cutting up which results in low bf and loss of muscle tissue then they start all over again building and cutting, they are in this vicious circle going round and round which results in them never really growing.

So, when cutting do it slowly. MY opinion attack your bf via added cardio first and nothing else, keep cals at maintenance, after you hit a brick wall and we all do after a few weeks then start adjusting the cals along side the cardio and you will start losing bf again. Then again you will hit a wall further down the line and then use some supps to help what ever you prefer eph, t3, clen etc. The main priority when cutting is to maintain muscle tissue this is most important imho, and the only way to do this is to do it slowly bits at a time and monitor your body and adjust things accordingly. I cant say eat this amount and do this amount of cardio because everyone is different and when I had clients it would take me ages to understand their body and how it responds but one person who knows all this is you.

To answer your question, do I think its possible in 6months and retain your muscle tissue = yes of you do it correctly and make maintaining your tissue priority and attack your bf slowly and use the tools to do this one at a time and not all at .

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    Thanks for that kruger

I think im going to try to cut 8lbs of fat now on my cruise (i have just over 6 weeks) then lean bulk on the test and tren ?

Sound good?
    Im sure its doable, im sure they say you can lose 2lbs a week, so could even aim for 12lbs then hit the cycle and grow!
    2lbs a week would mean a daily deficit of 1000Kcal. Thats way too much in my opinion unless you had a ton of gear in you, and even then...

Tortoise vs Hare - Slow and steady wins the race here buddy. 500Kcal would be the maximum Id reduce calories by per day, although Id stronly suggest you aim more for 250Kcal. You'll drop around 0.5lbs of fat a week. Which might not sound a lot, however you'll be sure you're dropping fat. At 2lbs a week, I guarentee a goodly portion is muscle.

EDIT*** As confirmed above by Marcus's reply to Fresh. Slow and steady!

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreshmaker View Post
    I had asked a question a while back about cutting,and here what Marcuss replied to me:
    Originally Posted by marcus300
    Muscle definition will come form low bf, if you don't see big difference in size from before and after picts then is is due to what I said earlier, they are going around in circles like about 90% of bb's do, building tissue on cycle then wasting it away dieting, then going back on cycle to build the tissue they lost then dieting and losing the precious tissue they built, can you see a clue why this is happening?? like I said in my earlier post. To many diet to fast, use every product going all at the same time and really restrict cals. If I diet my main priority is muscle preservation and slowly attack my bf while maintain every lbs I've built, do you know why I feel like this?? because ive been through hell and back building huge size and thickness and I WONT WASTE IT AWAY by these stupid beach bodybuilders giving advice who have no idea how to preserve tissue while losing bf. By the way. I was once one the above guys who was fix ion this vicious circle
    I have that exact PM

Ive decided what im doing during my priming period
    -no booze
    -no cheats (maybe once a week treat)
    -cardio is being introduced
    -might lower calories slightly to help this (even if its just having a couple of scoops of oats less per day)
    -3 days 40% less carbs, 1 day 15% more carbs, repeat

Im on a cruise dose and no strength has been lost so i shouldnt waste away. Im going to do this right up until the start of my cycle hopefuly by then ive chopped away some of this fat im holding.

then increase the calories a bit on my cycle in order to grow some lean mass
    Last edited by TheTaxMan; 02-19-2016 at 09:10 AM.
    krugerr likes this.

I have that exact PM

Ive decided what im doing
    -no booze
    -no cheats (maybe once a week treat)
    -cardio is being introduced
    -might lower calories slightly to help this (even if its just having a couple of scoops of oats less per day)
    Excellent start buddy!

You'll need to throw together a meal plan, and weigh it. Very few of us can accurately eat by eye, and make adjustments by eye.

My meals are the same every day though, so theres no need to judge by eye, its pretty much already measured.

In no correct order:

-2 eggs (same)
    -2 bananas (same)
    -Protein shake (same)
    -Tin of sardines(same)
    -Homemade protein cake (sameish)
    -Bowl of oats (protein scoop is used to measure so the same)
    -Bowl of oats
    -Skimmed milk is the same as i use 250ml per bowl of oats
    -Chicken rice and broccoli (chicken may differ but the wholegrain rice is in a packet, and i use one broccoli per day)
    -evening meal could vary but is pretty much the same in terms of size

As im not competing i dont think weighing the chicken out would make much difference, i buy the breasts in bulk and they are pretty much the same size
    Last edited by TheTaxMan; 02-19-2016 at 10:50 AM.

My meals are the same every day though, so theres no need to judge by eye

-2 eggs (same)
    -2 bananas (same)
    -Protein shake (same)
    -Tin of sardines(same)
    -Homemade protein cake (sameish)
    -Bowl of oats (protein scoop is used to measure so the same)
    -Bowl of oats
    -Skimmed milk is the same as i use 250ml per bowl of oats
    -Chicken rice and broccoli (chicken may differ but the wholegrain rice is in a packet, and i use one broccoli per day)
    -evening meal could vary

As im not competing i dont think weighing the chicken out would make much difference, i buy the breasts in bulk and they are pretty much the same size
    Whats the macro split on that though buddy?

Seriously get your butt on MyFitnessPal, spend 30 mins building your diet on there. Its essential in my opinion.
    You'll never reach lean status if you dont know what you're eating.

Hey i am lean, you calling me fat bro?

God knows i just know theres plenty of protein and fuel in there

I tried it earlier mate and it just says error, will try it again later hopefuly its just a technical issue.
    krugerr likes this.

Hey i am lean, you calling me fat bro?

God knows i just know theres plenty of protein and fuel in there

I tried it earlier mate and it just says error, will try it again later hopefuly its just a technical issue.
    The app is fairly good on the go once you've got it setup correctly. Its a great bit of kit. If you pay for premium you can also set it to carb cycle, which is very hand for priming!

I didnt try the app i just used the website, will give the app a blast after training

Cheers!

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan
    This is more the look im trying to achieve http://cms.bbcomcdn.com/fun/images/2013/ss-1.jpg So it looks like i need to put another 10lbs on before doing a drastic cut Id honestly feel like shit looking skinny - i know the guy u posted aint skinny but you know what i mean, his pic is also a professional photo, i bet he looks even smaller without the airbrushing etc (im guessing here but theres more than likely filters applied)
    Yea. That guys body is more like yours Tax. IMO all you lack is more defined abs and small reduction in BF and you will be very close to that guys physique. So, give it hell bro!

Yea his delts are bigger too, i think being cut makes them look bigger but i still think mine need to be bigger.

Look forward to leaning in

On a friday id normaly come from work train and have a few beers to relax, came home yesterday trained my bis, cooked myself a nice chicken breast, salad, veg, and potatoes.
    Cup of green tea, water, then had some fat free greek yoghurt and fruit before bed.

Usualy wake up on saturday morning bloated and dehydrated, but not today feeling fresh as fvck looking forward to smashing chest!

My weekends have been my weak point for 7 months now, so im
    hoping over the next 6 months i will see a difference by cleaning it up!
    Last edited by TheTaxMan; 02-20-2016 at 01:30 AM.
    krugerr likes this.

Diets gone REALLY well today, and i feel much better for it rather than my usual eating crap weekend. A little bit of prep on a friday night after work is all it takes lol

Heres a few shots after my chest workout this morning, i cant wait to lose some bodyfat and put a bit more size on!

73rr likes this.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Looking great brother. You are going to look huge after you drop your bf a little. I do the same thing on Friday after work. I food prep for about an hour
    TheTaxMan likes this.

Thanks Bio i think i will too, i just want it to come off steady and retain what i have, hopefuly even put a bit more lbm on over the next couple of months

i prep really well on the week nights then when i finish work on friday i guess im in the "yea its the weekend fvck everything" mood lol, it took 45mins to sort my weekends food out, and im slapping myself for being so dumb and not doing it earlier

I dont mind eating healthy on the weekend its just when nothings prepped its to easy to eat out or put something in the oven that my kid would eat lol.

Thanks Bio i think i will too, i just want it to come off steady and retain what i have, hopefuly even put a bit more lbm on over the next couple of months

i prep really well on the week nights then when i finish work on friday i guess im in the "yea its the weekend fvck everything" mood lol, it took 45mins to sort my weekends food out, and im slapping myself for being so dumb and not doing it earlier

I dont mind eating healthy on the weekend its just when nothings prepped its to easy to eat out or put something in the oven that my kid would eat lol.
    On friday night i prep my entire weeks food for the following week. If its stored correctly protein is good for 7 days after it is cooked. I have an extra refrigerator just for food prep. Each meal gets prepped into containers and then i have no excuse to not eat correctly. Everything is weighed to the exact amount needed for each meal too

I prep every 3rd night, i find although it lasts stuff like chicken goes quite dry after a week.

I think il work on the calorie counting and weighing when im at 12%

No alochol, cardio and weekend tidy up should shed me some lbs

I prep every 3rd night, i find although it lasts stuff like chicken goes quite dry after a week. I think il work on the calorie counting and weighing when im at 12% No alochol, cardio and weekend tidy up should shed me some lbs
    if you put them in air tight containers they don't. I bbq my chicken and it's as fresh on the 6th or 7th day as the day I prepped. I am to busy to meal prep every night. It's hard just to make dinner

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    if you put them in air tight containers they don't. I bbq my chicken and it's as fresh on the 6th or 7th day as the day I prepped. I am to busy to meal prep every night. It's hard just to make dinner
    I prep eash night for the next day, but mines as simple as chucking chicken in the over for 30 mins, and boiling the kettle for the couscous. It takes about an hour each night from start to finish. But actual time involved is maybe 10.

Quote Originally Posted by krugerr
    I prep eash night for the next day, but mines as simple as chucking chicken in the over for 30 mins, and boiling the kettle for the couscous. It takes about an hour each night from start to finish. But actual time involved is maybe 10.
    yeah we all have to figure out what works with my schedule I'm just to busy. 5 12 hour work days each week and my daughter has practice every night after I get off work. I have to sacrifice sleep just to get things done
    krugerr likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    yeah we all have to figure out what works with my schedule I'm just to busy. 5 12 hour work days each week and my daughter has practice every night after I get off work. I have to sacrifice sleep just to get things done
    Yeah precisely. Damn brother, that sounds like hell!!
    My brother does it similar to you, he cooks up all his rice and chicken on a sunday then sticks it all in the fridge and just dishes it up each night for the next day (lack of lunchboxes!)

Yeah precisely. Damn brother, that sounds like hell!! My brother does it similar to you, he cooks up all his rice and chicken on a sunday then sticks it all in the fridge and just dishes it up each night for the next day (lack of lunchboxes!)
    just can't help it life doesn't stop. I even squeeze things I. Like errands I have to run on my lunch. Every minute of my days during the week are on some kind of schedule. I'm often grocery shopping during my daughters practice

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active
    just can't help it life doesn't stop. I even squeeze things I. Like errands I have to run on my lunch. Every minute of my days during the week are on some kind of schedule. I'm often grocery shopping during my daughters practice
    Ouch mate. I hope that all pays off for you, and weekends are relaxing!

I usually get home when my son goes to bed. So I only really see family on weekends. And even then I'm bouncing. So my entire week is busy.

Sent from my iPhone using App

Quote Originally Posted by krugerr View Post
    Ouch mate. I hope that all pays off for you, and weekends are relaxing!

I usually get home when my son goes to bed. So I only really see family on weekends. And even then I'm bouncing. So my entire week is busy.

Lol the weekends are not relaxing.... We are traveling out of town for softball and soccer. Daughter plays club softball and soccer

Lol the weekends are not relaxing.... We are traveling out of town for softball and soccer. Daughter plays club softball and soccer
    Good for her, but poor you! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by krugerr View Post
    Good for her, but poor you! Lol

Its all good man... Tax sorry for getting your thread off track but the point is we are all busy. Meal prep is the way to go so we cannot make excuses

Its all good man... Tax sorry for getting your thread off track but the point is we are all busy. Meal prep is the way to go so we cannot make excuses
    Ditto. Sorry Tax!

As Bio said. Food prep is easy once you make the choice to make it your routine. Get clever. If you're really stick for time, ask the Mrs to oven your chicken when she cooks for the kids etc. (Or whomever is the house person!)

Have things in easy to reach places. My oats and whey are next to the blender.

-Krugerr

Ditto. Sorry Tax! As Bio said. Food prep is easy once you make the choice to make it your routine. Get clever. If you're really stick for time, ask the Mrs to oven your chicken when she cooks for the kids etc. (Or whomever is the house person!) Have things in easy to reach places. My oats and whey are next to the blender. -Krugerr Sent from my iPhone using App
    lol I remember being in a pinch and I would just dump the oats in with the whey and drink it down

lol I remember being in a pinch and I would just dump the oats in with the whey and drink it down
    I used to. But with water it's too thin and the oats sink to the bottom. Then you get a huge glob of it. Gag!

Ground oats, or a blender!

NACH3 likes this.

I used to. But with water it's too thin and the oats sink to the bottom. Then you get a huge glob of it. Gag! Ground oats, or a blender! Sent from my iPhone using App
    lmao you have to shake every drink

lmao you have to shake every drink
    Shake? No, no, no. I've just spent a ton on an expensive blender! Getting the oats really really fine makes the shake more filling I feel. Whole thing feels thicker. Rather than watery with chunks.

NACH3 likes this.

Get a room guys ffs

Get a room guys ffs
    We did - your thread!

AnonTruthGiver is offline New Member
    I am going to have to tell you what no one else has had the heart to do. You might be mad for me doing so now, but you will realize I am right and this is what you need to hear.

I have been reading this forum for a few years and never had the need to register an account until now. I know you are a good guy and that is why I am making this post for you. I see you going around posting/repeating the unwritten code of this board on almost all of the new threads which needs to be done. (25 years before you start, start with testosterone only cycles, get diet/nutrition in check first) But it is disturbing to think that someone who is doing everything wrong from diet,choice of gear, length of cycle, and training is going around giving advice to people....

Your 6 month transformation is not impressive whatsoever, in fact it is the opposite even for someone who is not using steroids . You also stated you have worked out in the past so muscle memory should've worked in your favor. The fact that you have been using steroids and all different kinds compounds for 6 months straight and have basically nothing to show for it is flat out frightening. You honestly look almost no different from your before picture to the pictures of you in your underwear right under it except for the angle and the filters you added to the photos. Your body fat has stayed the same. Your arms may have gotten more defined but from the angle of your before picture not flexing it is hard to see the change... I don't think there is much of a difference. Your chest and legs also look like you do not even lift, let alone does it look like youy have been on a steroid roller coaster for 6 months straight..... and plan on continuing with even more compounds. If I saw you on the beach I would think you are just some regular guy who is overweight.

The thread you refer to about priming is all about carb cycling, which makes calorie/macro counting mandatory. Just taking away a little oats and rice when you feel like it is not priming...you are wasting your time and kidding yourself. You have to know how many carbs you need and are consuming in the first place. The fact that you are drinking beer having 4 cheat meals a week shows that you aren't taking this seriously and flat out don't care. If you want to keep eating what you want and drinking beer, go for it man.....but put the steroids aside because you are doing a lot more harm than good to yourself when you could get the same results or better easily without them, and I am sure everyone can agree on that. The fact that you say you are going to keep going for another 6 months and you are ok with Testosterone Therapy for life has to be the most unintelligent thing I have ever read on this board. You don't even look 30 yet...you have at least another 10-15+ years before you should even consider Testosterone therapy for a lifetime.

From what I have read from your posts is nothing but poor excuses and there are countless members here trying to give you good advice in the nicest way they can...maybe you should take it for once. If you do priming or a carb cycle the right way with a small calorie deficit you will NOT lose muscle or look like an Olympic swimmer...I think you know that but you are full of excuses.

I hope I didn't come accross too harsh and I almost didn't sign up and post this...but I thought that if I was you at your age I would pray someone like me would tell me what I really need to hear before I do something really stupid if I hadn't already. You don't seem to take advice well so I doubt you will stop taking steroids....but if you do choose to continue at least take it seriously and make it worth your while. Lose the fat, get your diet in check, put the beer aside, and learn to train the right way....especially if you are going to keep taking some of the strongest steroids there are. I hope you listen, good luck

I give the corect advice to people as its only right, and sometimes do the opposite, always have done in all aspects of life.
    Given that statement I hope your perfect in every way?
    I bet most ov the guys on here who look great have made bad, wrong decisions, possibly ran a lot of cycles, abused gear, cycled from the age of 18, are likely older than me and have learned from their mistakes but got there in the end (as will i ) - its a journey

I make my own decisions just like everyone else will regardless of the advice given.
    it would be nice for you to stick around and help others rather than register just to nit pick at my full life though.

Ive been given advice which ive stated im already following (yes im yet to count every calorie i consume yet) but it does kind of make your post pretty much a bash that you couldnt resist in my opinion.

Ive cut all my drinking out and my cheat meals already, so your just almost repeating old news my friend, and you dont know me or what ive been through and why i have needed these crutches in life, ive gone through stuff that i couldnt even bare to write on here. Overtime and still now im healing from it and improving my lifestyle as i go (not that i need to justify myself to you, but id thought id say to let the real members of this board know)

Just for your info, my avatar has a sight filter on it, these pics ive posted on here have none at all, what makes you think (sorry what makes you know ) i have a filter applied???

And when someone like BioActive says im looking good, il take that, rather than someone registering, has no intention of being a member of the board and perhaps have the courage to post a pic of themself not but just a lurker, saying i look like sh1t which you have basically just said

Taking in account all the comments ive recieved from multiple members, i doubt i will give your post much thought at all, but i do hope you enjoyed typing it and spending an hour going through your typos and putting words in bold. and i do look forward to your input in the forum, and hopefuly a pic of your 6% 300lb muscle bound body that you have perfected, because if your given advice the you have to be doing everything perfect according to you right?

Im not mad at negative critique or comments, but i find it strange someone just registering to what appears to have a full on dig, im improving as i go and im happy with how i look, regardless of wether or not some of my choices and decisions arent ideal (which i know my self some have been rash) im young and im learning, if i learn from errors so be it, im a strong character and il deal with it when and if that time comes.

Of course i do agree with a lot of your post, you sound very knowledgeable in fact, and i hope you get the chance to see another pic of me in 7 months, regardless of what ive used or how i got there, or if the amount of gear ive ran "i could have looked better" (that would just be bashing again in my opinion)

Thank you for taking the time to register and reply, as i say it would be nice for you to stick around and not just linger in the background
    Have a good day

(Quick edit - i dont want to sound like ive spat my dummy out, a lot of your thread is constructive advice, but there are a lot of digs like picking at my chest etc, i may not have good genes to build a chest and i already pointed it out myself that it needs work, so your just repeating what ive said, same with describing scenarios like walking by me on a beach id just look fat? Why throw insults? and why not in such a large post say something positive like my traps are good or something? Thats my only issue with your post)
    Last edited by TheTaxMan; 02-21-2016 at 07:53 AM.

I have to throw this out
    Of course the right image is me after a workout, theres no filters in any pics.
    But you claim there has been no progress in 7 months (20 weeks of gear as the rest of the time has been 150mg cruise dose which i dont really consider to be "on" as such)

Theres no difference? I must be seeing things or your just ignorant and/or blind
    Last edited by TheTaxMan; 02-21-2016 at 08:52 AM.

javajim is offline Junior Member
    TaxMan, I think ATG was very hard on you. For sure you can see a difference and at the beach you would not look like a FAT man. There was good info in the post. But I think you had already addressed most of it. Cheat meals and Cardio, Beers. I think we all have are demons we must fight. Do what you are doing just do it better and smarter. I know you will hit your goals.

I think ATG was a bit on the bullish side with his post Tax, however I think its also some truth, we should all be seen to practice what we preach. If we preach that people should dial in their diets before cycling, and they view our logs to see we do the exact opposite, why should they heed any of the other advice given?

There is definitely some progress in your pictures mate, have you been sunbedding?

That said, this should be a friendly environment where we are all able to post, and share without feeling pressured to moderate (kinda!) everything we share in our blogs. If you drink and refuse to count calories, thats your right to do so!
    I always preach small safe cycles to people, but I previously have completely ignored this and run some rather high doses myself. So we are all guilty.

-Krugerr
    Last edited by krugerr; 02-21-2016 at 11:06 AM. Reason: spelings

Im all for constructive criticism its just the cheap insults that spoilt his post, and obviously like it would to anyone else, p1ssed me off.

Im not really bothered though, ive took worse flaming on this board before and it just makes me more committed.

Im all for constructive criticism its just the cheap insults that spoilt his post, and obviously like it would to anyone else, p1ssed me off. Im not really bothered though, ive took worse flaming on this board before and it just makes me more committed.
    No doubt it pissed you off brother. Channel that in the right way and using it as fuel to further your progress.

AnonTruthGiver is offline New Member
    My intention was not to stress you out or make you lose sleep over my post. I apologize if that is the case. I truly am trying to help you if you choose to listen to good advice. If I don't tell you what you need to hear I don't think anyone else will. This is not an attack on you at all even if it may seem like it.

Stop worrying about what me and other members of the board look like and what we think. You need to worry about yourself. If you re-read your thread you will see that everyone is telling you the same things I am but in a nicer way. This is a steroid /informational forum and should not be a make you feel good and tell you want to hear forum.... because what you are doing and the steroids you are using are very serious.

This may sound harsh again, but you need to hear it. You are still making poor excuses and feeling sorry for yourself. No one is perfect, including myself. Everyone has had problems throughout their life. It's the people that choose to go around using them as an excuse to pity themselves forever or the people that choose to use it to make themselves stronger and be great. It is not too late to change your course.

There is not much difference in your before and after pictures you just posted. It is right after a workout, you are flexing, and the lighting/angle is much different. If you were to take a picture an hour after your before picture with a pump, flex, and similar angle/lighting you truly would see almost no difference. Sorry.

I did not compliment your traps in my original post and it is not my intention to make you feel like you have done something right. I am trying to make you realize you could've gotten much better results using no steroids at all. The fact that you have been injecting multiple steroid compounds for 6 months straight and have made next to no progress needs to be brought to your attention so you stop using.

I spent less than 3 minutes typing out my original post. Spelling/grammar comes easy to me and putting words in bold is not difficult. It looks like you have spent far more time on your last few posts than I have spent on mine.

This is the last post I will make because I have nothing more to say to you. It is in your hands now to drop the steroids and do things the right way. Man up, stop feeling sorry for yourself, and start being great.

Good luck

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information