McFocus is offline Female Member

New Girl - var issues.

Hi all, new competitor here. I used Var during the off season and it's totally killed my stomach. . . Reflux, sickness, cramps, food going right through me, heartburn ect ect. Symptoms have taken around 2 months to clear. Wasn't sure if it was a coincidence or the Var, I haven't seen anyone posting the same issues. Now in prep for a show so I started 5mg twice a day. Two doses in and the symptoms are back. Does anyone have any advice?!

Also looking for clen and t3 cycle advice, so many conflicting views with regard to how many days on and off and how far out from the competition to stop them both.

Any advice is greatly appreciated, I will of course also post this in the q and a section.

Thanks

glutepump is offline Female Member
    Hi! I can't really offer any advice sorry but I was wondering how var was on your off season??? I'm currently using it during my reverse diet, what sort of changes should I expect?

diabeticknowledge is offline Associate Member
    oxandrolone has plenty of side effects, now i assume that you were using UGL stuff so that could mean some extra side effects since its not human grade.

you should check your T3 levels before using that, that way you can administer in a safer manner. The healthy range is pretty big with T3 and the people in the high end have issues with keeping weight on, so you should really look into your status before deciding a dosage because it worked well for someone else...

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by McFocus View Post
    Hi all, new competitor here. I used Var during the off season and it's totally killed my stomach. . . Reflux, sickness, cramps, food going right through me, heartburn ect ect. Symptoms have taken around 2 months to clear. Wasn't sure if it was a coincidence or the Var, I haven't seen anyone posting the same issues. Now in prep for a show so I started 5mg twice a day. Two doses in and the symptoms are back. Does anyone have any advice?!

Also looking for clen and t3 cycle advice, so many conflicting views with regard to how many days on and off and how far out from the competition to stop them both.

Any advice is greatly appreciated, I will of course also post this in the q and a section.

Thanks
    hi. seems the var is not being kind to you. have you thought about running Primo?

re: t3/clen...Girly's Cutting Cycle

twitz is offline Female Member
    Have you tried taking it with food? Sometimes orals can cause acid reflux and I found this to help. Good luck on your comp

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Where was this Var from? Were they both the same stuff?

McFocus is offline Female Member
    Always take it with food. Both different brands, both from very reliable sources.

mewalrus is offline New Member
    I was taking methylstenbolone a PH/designer steroid bs whatever, and it gave me upset stomach often, felt like I needed tums. But you know what worked every time, a little sip approx 10 ml of balsamic vinegar. I have this really awesome tasting balsamic from italy so its not as bad as it sounds.

May sound weird but next time you feel that re-flux try balsamic vinegar. It works...

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I think this is an issue with all oral steroids .

For some it is not as bad as for others. For me, so far every oral made me feel just like you describe. Yet, I have not ran Var yet. But, I am pretty sure it would be the same.

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by twitz View Post
    Have you tried taking it with food? Sometimes orals can cause acid reflux and I found this to help. Good luck on your comp
    Quote Originally Posted by McFocus View Post
    Always take it with food. Both different brands, both from very reliable sources.
    Anavar is fat soluble so if you take it with dietary fat it may bond to undigested fat and pass through the GI tract more quickly resulting in less of the hormone being metabolized. Just a word of caution

VegasBody is offline Associate Member
    Try to get pharma var I had ugl then pharma
    Omg day and night

Thread Information