Joey26 is offline New Member

Need guidance for first timer

Whats going on s.com members. Like the tittle says I am wanting to start my first cycle but not sure which rout to go. I'm 26yrs old, 165lbs at 5'6. I have friends that have been long time users and look great but I do not have the type of knowledge just yet. Thats why I have come to you guys. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys and girls

"Maximus" is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the boards, mate.

You'll find lots of good info here, so read and become familiar with the basics and go from there. Also, try to develop good eating habits and workout routine. For the diet part, there's a forum named DIET where you can create your own diet and post it for critique.

Also, FYI- read on some of these links and ask questions on things you don't understand AFTER you've read them, like that you don't look a total newb .

Below, you'll find training techniques threads/training journal that can help you build a solid workout routine, there's ton of these so I'm just putting some of the few I'm incorporating my own:

Various Training:
    Various Training Techniques

The Slingshot Training System:
    The Slingshot Training System

Here are some examples of advanced/experienced users that have put together or have used some of these training models/techniques:

Keyser Souzy's log:
    My training Journal...

Moush's:
    Moush's Slingshot Training Log

Gibferno's Log:
    Gibferno's Log

About AAS: you, as well as me and anybody who comes into here, is interested about AAS. However, you'll soon discover that AAS is not the answer to your body limitations, especially when you don't know how to properly diet nor are disciplined with your workout routine.

So read these FAQ's to help you get started on this:

When you SHOULDN'T use AAS:
    When you SHOULDN'T use AAS imho....

And 189's summarized threads on research he's done, very helpful for new members:

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=352741

Last but not least, an example of what to do when you haven't done something right or didn't ask enough questions thinking you had all of your bases covered:

This is just as an example thread of what could happen to you or anyone using AAS:

lump behind nipple

Finally, this thread will show you how to properly ask questions when you're in doubt about something or need to seek help or just have different views about how other users do things differently:

one8nine's opinion on pct (links to side effect control too)

I forgot to mention, don't expect anyone to spoon feed you any information around here. Research, read, and ask for help but be patient when posting on a particular issue you have.

Again, welcome!

Thank you for taking time on this posting.Information is great

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Welcome aboard, make sure to read all the stickies and forum rules. Odds are if you do so, a lot of your questions will be answered there.

Good luck and BE CAREFUL

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Read those stickies bro! Read everything, and when youre done, read them again.
    welcome aboard

stpete is offline Banned
    Welcome. You can learn everything you need to know right here.

Thanks to all of you.

Thread Information