Thread: Hello :)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Zykomaniac is offline New Member

Hello :)

Im 22 years old I've been working out for around 2 and a half year + military service at 1 and a half year before that.

What bothers me is that even though I've trained alot I dont gain any more muscles, If I get some pounds of fat its gone like 1 week after starting my training schedules and no weight gain. I am also very naturally ripped, I am 1.82 meter in height and weigh approx 158, well at new year this year, I started considering use of steroids .

But I want some size damnit, to match!

Thing is that I am only wanting to use oral steroids .

Anavar
    Dianabol
    Winstrol
    Clenbuterol
    Deca durabolin

uncertain about if some of them exists in oral forms but

I know plenty of guys from my gym who use steroids , they also were naturally skinny, but after using steroids, they got bigger with still pretty compact muscles.

They just increases reps not weight nor sets,well actually 2 of them started last week with one additional sets. They say they do it because they dont want to become to much of muscle blocks but want to retain their size and only keep on building strenght and endurance.

And was wondering if I should do the same? start using small amounts of steroids to help on building?

Perhaps as a sidenote, I train 2 days a week thai boxing and 2 days jogging alot as well as lifting weights 2 days, thai boxing on monday and wedensday, lifting weights at friday and saturday, jogging saturday and synday.

Thai boxing on monday training time is reduced to have some more rest for the rest of the week.

Extra Addition: I see other people post they bf
    Mine is 10.3% to 12.6% varying on method.

Unusfull information perhaps!
    Not had a single outburst of acne|spots since the age of 15, I've been 182cm tall since I were 16.
    Last edited by Zykomaniac; 05-01-2009 at 09:35 AM.

Thread Information