Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Ash89 is offline New Member

Newbie Needing Big Help!!!

Hi everyone I am new to this website and I am looking for help on losing fat. I have been fat most of my life due to lack of motivation, dedication, will power, everything really I was a waste of a person. I joined a gym 1 year ago but I was'nt really dedicated enough to it so I only lost 2 stone in a year (from 19 to 17) I know this is all down to me due not trying hard enough and not sticking to a diet at all. I have decided to get off my fat arse and do something about my diet, my training programme everything really. So my diet is in construction not sure how a fat loss diet should quite look. I have access to Maximuscle products for cheap from my uncle. Also I am training twice a day Running from 3-5 miles (5 times a week) in the morning and Weights (four times a week) in the afternoon followed by 30-60 mins of cardio. Also I want to take either T5 or Clenbuterol to help me lose weight which one is stronger? I know you are probably saying if I have to ask questions like that about them I should'nt touch them but I do have information on them and when I go to the gym the owner says he will give me alot more information and sort out my doses properly for me eg if I decide to take clen start at a low dose finish low, cycle 3 week on 3 off etc etc.. so can anyone please help me?? thanks for readng really appreciated cant wait to hear your reply's just a a little reminder my goal is to lose lots and lots of fat and retain/build lean muscle.
    Thanks again!
    Last edited by Ash89; 05-06-2009 at 09:33 AM.

Thread Information