Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    bakie is offline Associate Member

I am new, and I am going to break down sooner or later.

For four years I have worked out... I am the worst meso morph you will ever meet in your life. I can eat perfect for a week, but if I don't hit the gym I lose ten pounds. That ten pounds takes me 4 weeks to put back on. I was 5'10" 115 pounds at 15% body fat before I started working out four years ago. I couldn't bench 90 pounds and I could hardly curl the 15 pound dumbbells with the worst form one could ever imagine. After several years of hard work and extreme care to my diet I have managed to get myself to 5'10" and 160 pounds at 8% bodyfat. I can bench 205 and curl 45's with good form a few times. Unfortunately, I have been able to hit that mark for nearly a year now no matter what I do. I have tried changing my diet, my workouts, looking at everything from intensity level, to drop sets, assists, etc. I could go on for hours about everything I have tried to change to fix my plateau. Yet, I still am at the same mark. I have been reading about steroids over the past few years, and I am definitely no master at them. Sadly, almost 90% of my close friends who are gym rats are on them, and they come to ME for assistance because they have read absolutely nothing on the subject. I have heard people doing stacks of Deca only LAUGH and some of the weirdest uses of winny I am sure anyone has heard. Though, I do help them I have always protested the idea of doing them, in case that a good all natural workout can help get you there. Many of these individuals doing steroids have never thought of dieting right etc. and most of them have yet to put more then a year in the gym. That is why I am here, I know the rules so I am going to put my time in and my own quality posts, but everyone knows what I am after.

I HATE THAT IT HAS COME TO THIS, but I am so angry I am going to quit the sport if I don't do something about this plateau. As said, my weight maxes bodyfat nothing has changed for almost a year now.

I am sorry I put you all through that bitch for my first post and why I am here.

Hello though, I am a college student, and I am also in some other things, but I can't admit to that for security reasons. I am pursueing a masters in Chemistry in organic medicine research. I am an avid outdoor sportsman, but a video game junky all in the same.

I am going to be a n00b, because after all the forum reading on this subject I have many questions that I can't seem to find answers. I appologi2e in advance for all the stupid things I will come up with.

I hope everyone has a good day, and it's good to be around.

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    Head over to the diet forum . They will educate you so you can put the pounds on and keep it.

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Welcome to AR

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member

True, I diet my ass off unfortunately. My metabolism is the most cracked out situation in this world. I have had my BMR and eating 500 calories a day higher then for the past year, and I have been doing it on a 4-5 meal a day split with all good healthy eating habits. The weight just doesn't hang with this man, unless I stay in the gym. I will admit that I haven't used any supplements besides fish oil and multi vites for the past year. I have tried to do everything with diet and exercise only. Whenever I use protein or other supplements, yes I put it on for a while. but once I stop taking the supplements it slowly disappears. Furthermore, the price on supplements is becoming so ridiculous anymore, it's pointless for my pocket.

I am going to give one more try at just adding a few different types of protein to my diet for another 8 weeks. I want to reach my goal of 175 at 8%, but if I don't make it there... lol... I will surely be a hypocrite.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

49yrsyoung is offline Member
    welcome !

amateur88 is offline Associate Member
    Welcome bro!

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Welcome...

ni4ni is offline Pharmaceutically Enhanced
    welcome

PIGPEN8181 is offline Member
    welcome

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to the forums

rookie_DK is offline New Member
    welcome and good luck with the diet.

I must admit

I despise the word diet. I am a total cheeseburger, beer and pizza type. Though, this won't be my first adventure on a tough diet. Thanks for the greetings everyone.

1bigun11 is offline Associate Member
    Bulking up diets can be every big as challenging (and uncomfortable) as dieting for cuts and definition. It does get easier as you get older. Dont give up. Welcome.

Barnie is offline New Member
    welcome

Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member
    WELCOME and good luck with your goal

Thanks guys... I am going to hit that goal hard though, and I am sure run right past it. I am tired of this plateau and I am going into no excuse for it mode.

Thread Information