Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    hazewayz1 is offline New Member

new to the forums, everyone looks very helpful

hi all, im new to the juice scene and im preparing to start within the next few weeks... i am 5'8 ( i know im very short for juice but am ready to take the chance as in im not growing anymore at all lol) 21 yrs old and weigh about 165 (pretty lean will taker my BF asap)

i know alot of people on this forum try to tellpeople what their not ready for and try to help them by giving hard critisizm.. but im ready to hear it and see where it takes me..

thank you all im looking foward to getting to know some of the members and hopefullyu learn some extra knowledge while im at it

thanks

-haze

vpchill is offline "Born to lose, Dying to win"
    Welcome.
    - You should check the diet section. You can add weight naturally with a good diet.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    ^^ Yep what he said

Welcome to AR

21 is still a bit young, and with your height, I would not want to risk fusing my growth plates before you get that last surge of growth. There is still a chance you can get to 5 9 or 10 by age of 25......

taking steroids now will shut down your natural hormones, and fuse your growth plates prematurely

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Welcome...

hazewayz1 is offline New Member
    thanks yea im going to keep on doing alot of reading on pretty much everything to set myself up for a good cycle.. anyway i havent really grown since i was 16 height wise lol but i do get what you are saying about the last spurt ive been waiting for it but no spurts yet lol... but ive been training since i was about 15-16 in highschool but got more serious into it around senior yr... so im ready to learn and try it out to see if its for me

thanks for the welcome fellas

1bigun11 is offline Associate Member
    Welcome. Glad to have you

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    welcome

ni4ni is offline Pharmaceutically Enhanced
    welcome

darr is offline Member
    welcome bro!

Flex Columbo is offline Junior Member

Cool

hey bud welcome a broad, gotta agree with the others here ,im only pretty young myself , i turn 21 in august , was pretty set on hitting the gear as soon as i was 18 but realy alot and this site has definatly helped me and it shall for you too, i wouldnt hit it yet , be smart and go for all natural untill you've reached your geneticl potential, and know the repocussions of gear , you prob no the side effects caused by taking it , but eductae your self on the side effects of not taking it after you have done your first cycle , pretty much from there on in when you take your first cycle , any sort of training afterwoods will be to maintain until your next cycle , if your serious about body building theres no such thing as a one off cycle.

go for your genetical limit before anything , when i was contemplating gear i weighed 60kilos and could barely bench 20kg 8 times , thats like mega puny chicken weekling in the gym.

i thought i wouldnt gain without steroids ,that i couldnt get big and strong.
    2 1/2 years and 12 kilos later im still not ready for gear , dont rush into anything brother!

PIGPEN8181 is offline Member
    welcome

Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member
    Hase welcome ! I know you feel your ready, and alot of your bros are doing it, but hey, your smarter than they are, because your on here learning from some of the best!

All I would ask you to do is go and read alittle over on the HRT/TRT Forum. Alot of guys in there late 20s that started to early in life are paying the price now.
    Just take alittle time and please read everything here!

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Thread Information