Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    miburnett is offline New Member

weight gain is it possible for me

hi all 1st of all ill give you my stats please dont laugh

29 years old
    8 stone in weight i think 52kg?
    5' 4 tall
    slim build but quite toned as im pressing 45kg most days and very active ex army

my problem or solutions are i cannot gain any weight by purely eating as i dont have the appetite..

im after putting on a few pounds to fill me out with the aid of weight gain suppliments/annabolic suppliments but im clueless to which are safe and which are most effective

my parants are small and slim would this even be possible? im truly a begginer to this sort of thing but i need some good advise in getting my achivments needed. any help would be great and guys be honest if im not going to achieve this i can cope with the dissapointment.. thank you again in advance

youngerlion is offline Banned
    visit the diet forum and read all the info. you gotta eat big to get big. if you need help the diet gurus (such as phate) will check out your current diet and critique it. aas is not the way to go with limited exp. eat properly and workout properly for muscle growth. much info on the stickies. read like a champ then get to work.

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Welcome!

49yrsyoung is offline Member
    welcome !

ni4ni is offline Pharmaceutically Enhanced
    welcome

101073 is offline New Member
    You also need to get a good workout regiment going. The more you workout the greater your appetite will become. A good workout regiment (5 days a week), a good eating schedule (every three hours), and rest days strategically taken and without a doubt you will gain muscle. Juice just shortens the time it will take for you to gain it but if your patient and have time you may not even need it.

Thread Information