ItalianoStallion is offline New Member

Lightbulb Hi from Chi-town! First cycle advice

I just ordered some Anavar and DBol . I'm pretty sure they're legit so i hope it works.

Does anyone know how to dose these? And in what order to do it? I wanna start Anavar first cuz it's gonna arrive first and I wanna start soon haha. I don't wanna do anything drastic or look huge, just a bit more mass but I wanna be lean n cut (I'm thinking a beefier ryan renolds). Any advice on doses n timing n stuff? I heard 20-50 mgs/day for Anavar and 10 mgs/day for Dianabol was fine (supposedly Arnold used that?). I don't mind taking the minimal doses honestly. Thanks!
    Last edited by PT; 10-12-2009 at 02:19 AM. Reason: ugl names

Razor172 is offline Junior Member
    you will need to post your stats

height
    BF%
    weight lifting experince
    cycle experince
    what kind of diet in place

welcome to site alot of reading here

ItalianoStallion is offline New Member

weight: 165 lbs

height: 6'

BF%: 15%

weight lifting experience: Lifting for 2 years. Mostly old school training with free weights and a chin up bar. No machines. Lots of HIIT and high rep low resting circuit training. 3-5 days a week. Recently picked up kettlebell training 3 months ago. For doing this a lot, I still have 15% BF cuz genetically my body has a propensity to hold onto fat and not grow a lot of muscle, hence the anavar and dbol .

cycle experience: None.

diet: Lean protein (chicken, eggs, cottage cheese, etc) and whole grain products, nuts, yogurt, veggies, n lots of water. I try to eat 5 times a week but it's not always possible in dorm life. I use Gold Standard Whey shakes (50 g a shake) postworkout, and I've been using creatine and Nitric Oxide. I tried Acai pills but I think it was just a waste of money haha

I know some people will say I'm a bit young, but I've stopped growing a while ago haha and I'm fairly sure I'm eating and doing everything right. I tried low rep high weight workouts but my body won't grow much and my fat stays put so I'm more into losing my fat as of now. Hope this helps! Thanks!
    Last edited by ItalianoStallion; 10-11-2009 at 10:18 PM.

Cloe85 is offline Female Member
    Welcome!!!

Read in Q & A

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ItalianoStallion View Post
    I just ordered some Anavar and DBol . I'm pretty sure they're legit so i hope it works.

Does anyone know how to dose these? And in what order to do it? I wanna start Anavar first cuz it's gonna arrive first and I wanna start soon haha. I don't wanna do anything drastic or look huge, just a bit more mass but I wanna be lean n cut (I'm thinking a beefier ryan renolds). Any advice on doses n timing n stuff? I heard 20-50 mgs/day for Anavar and 10 mgs/day for Dianabol was fine (supposedly Arnold used that?). I don't mind taking the minimal doses honestly. Thanks!
    Go post this in Q and A section,and prepare to hear the truth.

stpete is offline Banned
    ^^^^^^ Agreed!!!!!

That's a terrible cycle for a few reasons.

But for starters, you need to learn how to eat.

anabol1590 is offline Junior Member
    welcome

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    Oh yea,welcome.

dosXX is offline Member
    welcome

Thread Information