Wiennie_Hut_Jr is offline New Member

New to the game.

I have a pretty decent diet and I am in the gym 4-5 times a week. I am no body builder but I am very in shape and have been strongly considering cycling for the first time...

I am 20, 6'4" and weigh 213-225 depending on the day (strange I know) Last time I checked I ranged in at about 14-15% BF.
    As for workout experience I played 4 years of highschool football, and continued to workout hard as I went into college. I train 4 days a week (2 on 2 off) and would consider myself on the advanced level when it comes to technique and form.

I have been looking around for a few months now and I have settled on Anavar as my supplement of choice if I do decide to take the plunge.

I know most will say "You are too young and you need to let your body fully develop before you go around putting foreign shit into it." But I am truly having issues getting where I want to be and I believe this is the next step.

If I were to go through with this I was considering either a 60 or 80mg 8 week cycle. I am predisposed to hair loss so I would be taking something for that more than likely a cream or shampoo because I can't bring myself to swallow too many pills a day...

Let me know what you guys think my avatar is a pretty recent picture... really trying to get rid of that spare tire and bulk/define my chest more.

Appreciate your time.
    Last edited by Wiennie_Hut_Jr; 05-03-2010 at 03:38 AM. Reason: left out some details

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Welcome.

Please take the time to read the board rules..

Please give all stats when asking quetions in the questions and answer forum.

Stats consist of:

Weight
    Bf%
    Cycle history
    Years training

Also please take the time to read all the educational threads in the q&a forum as most questions can be answered with alittle reading...

Matt...

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    welcome

Thread Information