Dan111 is offline Associate Member

Hello, just introducing myself

I posted a thread yesterday in the "Workout Questions" forum, so I'm just introducing myself over here.

I was in the Marines for 4 years where I was fast but not strong (as pretty much all you do in the Marines is run), so now that I'm out I've been concentrating on getting big. Been "serious" about training for around the past year and a half and results have been good. I'm 5'10 and went from 145lbs and 15% BF to now 170lbs and around 8% BF. I'm looking to get much bigger, hopefully reach well over 200lbs with around 6-7% BF.

Trying to get big naturally before taking any sort of AAS cycle, so I'm just in the researching phase. I want to know all about the different types of steroids before I just use them blindly and stupidly. So I've been reading a lot of stuff on these forums, and there's a lot of great info and I'm glad I've found this place!

On a more personal note, I currently go to college full time and work at Best Buy. So if anyone here every needs advice on electronics, particularly TV's, just let me know, lol. My hobbies are really just lifting weights and I go skydiving on the weekends, so if you ever want to know anything about jumping out of planes either, let me know!

So anyway, just saying "Hi" and I'm always open to trying new things and learning as much as I can when it comes to lifting weights, so I look forward to everything this forum has to offer.

-Dan

enigma10 is offline Member
    welcome !

steakline is offline New Member
    hey welcome, and thanks for serving.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Welcome.

Please take the time to read the board rules..

Please give all stats when asking quetions in the questions and answer forum.

Stats consist of:

Weight
    Bf%
    Cycle history
    Years training

Also please take the time to read all the educational threads in the q&a forum as most questions can be answered with alittle reading...

Matt...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Cheers!

Welcome to the board

AR-R

Thread Information