Nunicoz is offline New Member

New Member: Hello from Egypt and need to hear sincere advices

I am 32yrs old, i am 1,84cm tall and all my life i was big, my maximum weight was 145Kg which was total obesity back 10yrs ago.

5 months ago when i started working out (after doing a general check-up discovered the horrific truth that i was living an unhealthy life-style).
    I was 97Kg with 33%BF.

The first month was very hard, cause to reduce the amount of calories eaten to give body fat a chance to be consumed with my workouts. I did take fat-burning pills (Hydroxicut Hardcore) which also gave me strenght and energy for my workouts. I know it was silly to use fat-burners and cause all my life i been on yo-yo diets and up and down weight, but i wanted to make a dramatic change in life that is why I did it.

My diet for 2 months was basically:

- a bowl of Oats cooked with low fat milk every morning around 8am
    - fruit snack+ yougurt around 11am
    - salad with fresh white cheese (no fat and no salt) around 14:30hrs
    - 2 bananas around 18:00hrs (before leaving home to gym)
    - 4 eggs (without yellow) as soon as arrived home from gym
    - cause i was always starving after gym, i ate half steamed vegetables+1 tin of tuna (washed in water of course cause of oil) about 20:30hrs

It has been almost 1,5 months i dont check the values but since my last check i was 89Kg and 16% BF, had gained about 10Kg muscle too. I weighed myself last week and i am 87Kg.

My problem recently I am demotivated to go to gym as I am not bulking up, I am not building any muscle mass. I been told by some guys at my gym to take Whey Protein and Creatine (not a fan of it as i heard many people complain they have big probs sleeping and I do not need extra add on's to make me sleep any less than what I already dont sleep)

Despite doing lots of Abs, at the end of my workout i strive for a 2Km run on treadmill just to keep the metabolism high throughout the evening. Cause i lost so much BF and weight i have lots of sagging skin as well as i have a FAT ring around my belly which doesnt burn off and this makes me so frustrated.
    I have read lots of threads posted about different workouts and different diets, eating plans, bulking plans but i dont seem to get anywhere. I know this post has nothing to do with the introduction message i should be writting but i started writting and my fingers and thoughts just gave it all a go.

I been thinking on getting some supplements but also too confused about them. Recently i have no power/strenght to lift weights and anything I eat outside healthy eating i start pilling on weight..... plus the man's boobs also dont seem to go away.... it got better but when not using the crosstrainer for 2 days it just gets worse. I have asked many people about tips and tricks and concrete information which could help but noone gives me a straight answer.
    Can anyone think with me or advise me on what the best way should be?

I really appreciate your time reading.

rocco-x is offline Junior Member
    welcome

Anticatabolik is offline New Member
    Hello,

Your diet has too many carbs in it, stick to high protein/low carb for permanent fatloss...

Quote Originally Posted by Nunicoz View Post
    I am 32yrs old, i am 1,84cm tall and all my life i was big, my maximum weight was 145Kg which was total obesity back 10yrs ago.

5 months ago when i started working out (after doing a general check-up discovered the horrific truth that i was living an unhealthy life-style).
    I was 97Kg with 33%BF.

The first month was very hard, cause to reduce the amount of calories eaten to give body fat a chance to be consumed with my workouts. I did take fat-burning pills (Hydroxicut Hardcore) which also gave me strenght and energy for my workouts. I know it was silly to use fat-burners and cause all my life i been on yo-yo diets and up and down weight, but i wanted to make a dramatic change in life that is why I did it.

My diet for 2 months was basically:

- a bowl of Oats cooked with low fat milk every morning around 8am
    - fruit snack+ yougurt around 11am
    - 2 bananas around 18:00hrs (before leaving home to gym)
    - 4 eggs (without yellow) as soon as arrived home from gym
    - cause i was always starving after gym, i ate half steamed vegetables+1 tin of tuna (washed in water of course cause of oil) about 20:30hrs

It has been almost 1,5 months i dont check the values but since my last check i was 89Kg and 16% BF, had gained about 10Kg muscle too. I weighed myself last week and i am 87Kg.

My problem recently I am demotivated to go to gym as I am not bulking up, I am not building any muscle mass. I been told by some guys at my gym to take Whey Protein and Creatine (not a fan of it as i heard many people complain they have big probs sleeping and I do not need extra add on's to make me sleep any less than what I already dont sleep)

Despite doing lots of Abs, at the end of my workout i strive for a 2Km run on treadmill just to keep the metabolism high throughout the evening. Cause i lost so much BF and weight i have lots of sagging skin as well as i have a FAT ring around my belly which doesnt burn off and this makes me so frustrated.
    I have read lots of threads posted about different workouts and different diets, eating plans, bulking plans but i dont seem to get anywhere. I know this post has nothing to do with the introduction message i should be writting but i started writting and my fingers and thoughts just gave it all a go.

I been thinking on getting some supplements but also too confused about them. Recently i have no power/strenght to lift weights and anything I eat outside healthy eating i start pilling on weight..... plus the man's boobs also dont seem to go away.... it got better but when not using the crosstrainer for 2 days it just gets worse. I have asked many people about tips and tricks and concrete information which could help but noone gives me a straight answer.
    Can anyone think with me or advise me on what the best way should be?

I really appreciate your time reading.
    Salam,

You need to do fat burning workouts, not cardiovascular training like getting on the treadmill, putting the incline up to 15 and doing slow paced long strides at 2-4 speed. This will burn the deep adipose tissue around your stomach area and overall.

Also start doing heavy weight lifting as this will strengthen your muscle skeletal system, build muscle, tighten your skin and promote fat burning for 8 hours after finishing your workout, it also adds muscle which in turn burns calories.

6-12 reps and 3-6 sets per exercise will do the trick...

To stay motivated, visualize your goals and write down what you would like to achieve on paper....

I know the food in Egypt in amazing but cut out the carbs completly to nt raise your insulin levels and therefore storing fat.

Only eat when your hungry!

Diet

- 6-8 eggs 8am
    - 1 protein shake with milk 18:00hrs (before leaving home to gym)
    - 6-8 eggs when returning home from the gym
    - half steamed vegetables+1 tin of tuna lightly drizzled in oil about 20:30hrs

This above diet should work very well, you have to eat less and increase your cardio to 1 hour a day, every day. Full incline on the treadmill at 2-4 speed!

Numb uK is offline Junior Member
    Welcome to the forum, I'm sure that you'll find what your looking for!

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Welcome Nunicoz.

You do NOT need to cut out all carbs to loose fat, that is just one way of doing it.

If you need help with a diet, feel free to start a thread in the diet forum,

we can help you come up with one much, much better than what was just posted.

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member

Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    Welcome Nunicoz.

You do NOT need to cut out all carbs to loose fat, that is just one way of doing it.

If you need help with a diet, feel free to start a thread in the diet forum,

we can help you come up with one much, much better than what was just posted.
    High protein/low carbs

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    Welcome to Anabolic Review

Thread Information