Thread: Scam

Derek1990 is offline New Member

Scam

This is F-raud i registered because it said a free bottle , it didn't say anything over 70$ in the add i am a law student at the moment i studied these false advertisements this month and if i don't get my free bottle im going to press a law suit. re-email me.

BFM
    BFM is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    We need less lawyers and more ditch diggers.

rampaige77 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    r you serious with that? dude your wanna be lawyer n your on a website that pertains to gear and thanks to nancy regan gear is against the law you might wanna be careful who you say that "ill sue you" shit to not only dose it make you sound like a snitch & a bitch itll get you hurt where im from, ya jake

rvca is offline Junior Member
    Genius

Blog Entries
    oh no i might get sued now

dumb_aas is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rampaige77
    r you serious with that? dude your wanna be lawyer n your on a website that pertains to gear and thanks to nancy regan gear is against the law you might wanna be careful who you say that "ill sue you" shit to not only dose it make you sound like a snitch & a bitch itll get you hurt where im from, ya jake
    It must be a joke who would seriously waste their time like that over a free bottle? But hey rampaige77 I like your attitude give it time and I could see you being as entertaining as The Bear

Blog Entries
    idk about this dusch Johny Cockrag whos gonna sue everyone but im digging that duff outfit its sweet im gonna steal that idea next halloween

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek1990 View Post
    This is F-raud i registered because it said a free bottle , it didn't say anything over 70$ in the add i am a law student at the moment i studied these false advertisements this month and if i don't get my free bottle im going to press a law suit. re-email me.
    You got a valuable lesson in life, nothing is free

Read the fine print and the terms and conditions, it isn't false advertising

By the way you aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer if you reckon that your a ''law student'' and you actually have a case, how would it look for a law student complaining when the STEROID website didnt give him free gear, all because he didn't read the terms and conditions LMFAO

I also find it interesting that as a ''law student'' you don't seem to have a grip of basic grammer or spelling

Best of luck
    Last edited by DanB; 06-05-2012 at 10:21 PM.

Blog Entries
    said what i was trying to say but my mind was clouded by my desire to smack this butthead , i mean that sounded like "Im taking my ball and going home boo hoo." hes not answering cuz hes drafting up his brief while hes waiting on the whaambulance

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the board mate!

I don't follow too closely the marketing strategy of the sponsors, but you need to carefully think about the word "free" as it is used in marketing today. Free is loosely defined in our nation. for example, "Buy one get one free" is a very common marketing ploy.

You are falsely stating that the word "free" should mean there is no quid pro quo, which is incorrect. There is always a hook when you try to get something for free. whether you have to fill out a survey, or refer a friend, or buy three tires and get the fourth free.

Having said all that, I have no clue if what you say is true.

Now, the flip side of what you just said. A law student a lawyer does not make. You do not have a law degree, and have not passed the bar, so that means you must pry open that dusty wallet of yours and pay a real attorney for his/her services if you want to persue this thing. Say you find a real cheap attorney at Cheapo Attorney's R Us and they charge you $150 an hour, or a $1,500 retainer. Being a college kid, are you saying you got that kind of money laying around to persue this over a $45 bottle of supplements?

Tell you what Hoss. You go ahead and do that, and tell us how it comes out.

Good luck!
    ---Roman

capetown is offline Senior Member
    You are suing on what terms ? It was free to join. You are going to sue for pain and suffering that you went through sitting in an uncomfortable chair to register?? Lol

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by capetown View Post
    You are suing on what terms ? It was free to join. You are going to sue for pain and suffering that you went through sitting in an uncomfortable chair to register?? Lol
    That Rick Roll avatar you got is fvcking pimp.

Bigherm21 is offline Associate Member
    To many people in this world that wanna get over on people. A man's handshake means shit now adays. It uses to mean everything.

Blog Entries
    It seems to mean little i feel like i gotta investigate everyone i associate with , but there is something to be said about this young mans Naivety but on the"Positive" side he shows his colors therby weeding out an Undesirable

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Law student joining a Steroid board complaining about not getting his FREE bottle of xxx = genius.

Is this on online law class or a CD set you bought off ebay?

Bigherm21 is offline Associate Member
    Lmao^^^^

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    lol.

Really? You're a law student and you think ad is spelled add?

I'd like to know what law school accepted someone who thought they were gonna get a free bottle of steroids off the internet lol.

Blog Entries
    this is so hall of shame worthy...even small claims court would laugh this guy out of the courthouse with this rediculousness...op you would have better luck calling your local police and complaining that you got scammed trying to get steroids of the internet...im shure they will lend a sympothetic ear lol...

stpete is offline Banned
    Grow up, kid. Don't you know nothing in life is free?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    oh no, look at me... i didn't get my free bottle of felony level steroids ..

"your honor the damages suffered by my client are unmeasurable, and he should be awarded compensation for his efforts to obtain these illegal drugs"

go away child..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

BFM
    BFM is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post

I'd like to know what law school accepted someone who thought they were gonna get a free bottle of steroids off the internet lol.
    Hes a proud student of 'Jack M. Off's Law school' ... catering to those who want to sue anything that moves but havent passed their GED yet.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post

He's at ITT Tech: School of Criminal Justice.

G Lock is offline Banned
    Well while your at it get us all a free bottle Come back in 2 months and tell me if you followed through with that, probably not. Lol you sound like them people on xbox live, IM GOING TO FILE A REPORT ON YOU and get you banned! 2 months later nothing happend

Zackery is offline Associate Member
    I love threads like this. Made my day.

G Lock is offline Banned
    Don't worry hes not a lawyer yet hes in school so he has to wait 10 more years, 2 years to get out, 2 years of trying to get accepted as one, 2 years of trying to hide get his post deleted so nobody will see THE LAYER WHO'S ON A STEROID SITE in the newspaper, 2 years of then Waiting to take this into a court matter, and the last 2 years of watching all the protesters hold up signs saying because it has been 10 years since hes been trying to get that case ready for court.
    Oh and then I will reply 1 year later looking like this while people from this site say OH I REMEMBER THAT and do this then finally when you die you burn in

Super-Chump is offline Associate Member
    Lol I am also a law student... what's wrong lawyers using juice lol? Is it any worse than firemen or police who are employed by the State? Ronnie got away with it lol.

Good work on citing any legislation or common law. This is kinda my field of expertise thus far and I don't think a court (any Australian court anyway) would construe the "Free bottle" offer as misleading or deceptive. Not going into detail... need to sleep

ROBOCOP is offline Member
    Holy sh1t, is this guy for real?? I'm a little concerned with staying on this site in case I get a late night knock at my door. He's way too smart for the likes of me! I gotta go find another steroid site that only gives out freebies and where I won't be hounded by the intellect and THE LAW.
    In the words of the great Jerry Maguire,,,,,,,,,"who's coming with me"? I ain't taking no goldfish though cos this muppet would sue my ass for cruelty, theft and beastiality!!!!!!!!!
    Do you think he knows where I live???

jcevans7 is offline Junior Member
    He is going to be the kind of dickwad lawyer that sues Pepsi Co. cause he drank 8 cans a day and has type 2 diabetes. This guy should not procreate.

G Lock is offline Banned
    Ya and that person that sues mcdonalds because french fries made him fat lol

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome...

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Aaryan is offline Associate Member
    Welcome. Eat a big one

dooie is offline Senior Member
    One of the best first posts I've seen in a long time!

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    noticed no reply in 2 weeks from OP..lol

bmarshall is offline New Member
    will you be sueing your dealer after you dont make any gains from your cycle?

givememore is offline New Member
    People are crazy.

givememore is offline New Member
    lol... What a loser.

Bonedriven is offline Associate Member
    LOL,just had to get on here on this one... So life is not fair.. News to me,LOL

castiron is offline Associate Member
    you sir, are not going to be a good lawyer.

Thread Information