mbianchi27 is offline New Member

New member seeking help

Hello all,

I am 31, 5'3'', 168... I have been doing research on different products for several months and came across the cutting stack. I was overweight so I wanted to wait until I went down significantly in weight loss. I started my weight loss in January at 208 and today I am 168. I still have about 2-3 inches I would like to lose around my mid section, but everything is getting a lot tighter.

I know this is a bit lengthy for an info, but I am looking for any advise on what I could use to get the final losses and cut that I need. I have heard good things on the cutting stack, does anyone have any experience with it? other suggestions?

I figure after 1 good cycle to lose and cut my remaining, I would go for a mass cycle to build up.

Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated.

I will post pictures of before and after, once I start/finish my cutting cycle.

Thanks so much

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum have a read in the nutrition section the guys there will help you out.

DIET AND NUTRITION

PWPOOP is offline New Member
    Welcome. Like Clarky said.... Diet has to be in check first.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome

JDP88 is offline Junior Member
    welcome.

do your research, especially in regards to your current BF%. The higher the number, the more susceptible youll be to the side effects. I imagine 5-3 168 puts you around 20%? (hard for me to imagine cause im not 5-3 ya know) do you have a current pic if your not sure? what were you thinking of running?

mbianchi27 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JDP88 View Post
    welcome.

do your research, especially in regards to your current BF%. The higher the number, the more susceptible youll be to the side effects. I imagine 5-3 168 puts you around 20%? (hard for me to imagine cause im not 5-3 ya know) do you have a current pic if your not sure? what were you thinking of running?
    My bf is 25%, I am down from 37% (Jan), so I have made great strides and have a good diet. I am not set on any real cycle/stack. I have just been told good things about the cutting stack and that it could be a good point foe me now? then from there a mass stack?

I am here for guidance and advise, which I have posted in other categories and have good feedback. Any additional feedback/advise is appreciated.

jdc91gt is offline Senior Member
    Welcome aboard, and congrats on the hard work to date! Read, ask and educate here on the forum. Glad to have you here.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community.

JDP88 is offline Junior Member
    im not saying the drugs wont work, but think of it as a triangle of compounds, routine and diet. you have to be knowledgeable about all three or your results wont be great. and know theres no steroid fairy thats gonna do the work for you, its tough and truly a game of patience. when i first started to get the idea, i was reading and the terms seemed like gibberish (hcg ,ai,serm,pct, etc...) itll come to you tho, theres alot of good info here and knowledgeable members. the key is to get the main procedure/rules down, because when it comes to details, opinions vary. use the rule, not the exceptions i guess... but you seem like your determined, just stay disciplined, determined and very persistent. youll be fine and theres many here to help...

ANYWAYS lol, being 25% is really a concern, the side effects will be much greater, especially the probability of gynoclymastia. my advice to you is to get down to 16-18% (some say 15) before you really get serious about use. take the time to educate yourself on the stuff. there are a few things you could use to drop the weight such as clen (clenbuterol ) but theres info you have to know. how to cycle it, what doses, ect. but dropping 8-10% will be fairly easy at a higher bf%, it gets harder the lower the number is. so even 20 lbs is a fair goal, 150 is acceptable but i guess 140 is ideal, its hard to imagine, im not 5-3, but with something like clen, cardio and diet, 20 lbs can be done in 6 weeks... now im not saying to go get the stuff, but i am saying to educate yourself, for the time being and look into it, your first goal should be to get to 16-18%bf. keep your eye on the prize and youll be there before you know it... have you tried a keto diet? (low carbs, high protein, moderate fat) you body will loose alot of water weight and learn to use fat for energy instead of carbs. its hard, i get energy loss ver badly, but you loose the weight, but if you dont stay on it to a degree, youll gain it right back...

Cody95 is offline Member
    Welcome.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Lrodriguez is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    welcome to the forums!

Dakota55 is offline Associate Member
    Welcome

Thread Information