dodgemanstan is offline New Member

New Member, Seeking advice

Hello there, newmember here and I come seeking advice.
    To start off I am 25 been lifting since I was 13 and have extensively researched bodybuilding since I could remember. I have been all natural and hit a peak when I was 19 ish, still relatively young but i was big and was going to start competitions. I messed up my rotator cuff later on and had to take a rest for a bit. I have lots of knowledge and I am not stupid when it come to lifting weights.

Edit: Been healed up now for a while and lifting still...

I know I will get the newbie bash on a new site, I am on other forums and see it all the time when I normally tell people how-and such....

I am 6'4 240lbs great health and love working out. I have been researching my head off and still need some more solid concrete facts.

To start I am new to the anabolic world even after the years of reading about it. I have now to start into it:

I have (test-c 250mg/ml in 10ml) (deca -durabolin 300mg/ml in 10ml) (equipoise 300mg/ml in 10ml)

I am certain that this is not enough for 1 (10-12wk) cycle, I think I will need 2 of each listed above
    and then my pct which I think I will choose clomid for 2-3wk pct.

I see some people prefer not to mix deca and eq but some do.
    I know test needs to be higher than the deca and I think deca higher than eq

I am probably forgetting something but this is why I am here seeking knowledge. Please help me go in the right track.

Yea yea I know the (search) button but I have trouble deciphering actually what is better so I went ahead and put what I have and hope to see some good responses in regards to building my body better. Thanks
    Last edited by dodgemanstan; 09-10-2014 at 08:33 PM.

jdc91gt is offline Senior Member
    Welcome aboard. I think you will enjoy the community. First, re-post your proposed cycle in the Q&A section. You'll get hits there. Second, as for your proposed cycle, keep reading up. Almost everyone, me included, will suggest you do a test only first cycle; no deca or EQ (and some will flame you on using EQ at all). You're young and there's no rush. So, start with test, not three compounds. If something is amiss, it is much easier to diagnose and remedy. Also, very important - an AI, hCG and a proper PCT. Best of luck!

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Thread Information