Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    dodgemanstan is offline New Member

New Member, Seeking advice

Hello there, newmember here and I come seeking advice.
    To start off I am 25 been lifting since I was 13 and have extensively researched bodybuilding since I could remember. I have been all natural and hit a peak when I was 19 ish, still relatively young but i was big and was going to start competitions. I messed up my rotator cuff later on and had to take a rest for a bit. I have lots of knowledge and I am not stupid when it come to lifting weights.

Edit: Been healed up now for a while and lifting still...

I know I will get the newbie bash on a new site, I am on other forums and see it all the time when I normally tell people how-and such....

I am 6'4 240lbs great health and love working out. I have been researching my head off and still need some more solid concrete facts.

To start I am new to the anabolic world even after the years of reading about it. I have now to start into it:

I have (test-c 250mg/ml in 10ml) (deca -durabolin 300mg/ml in 10ml) (equipoise 300mg/ml in 10ml)

I am certain that this is not enough for 1 (10-12wk) cycle, I think I will need 2 of each listed above
    and then my pct which I think I will choose clomid for 2-3wk pct.

I see some people prefer not to mix deca and eq but some do.
    I know test needs to be higher than the deca and I think deca higher than eq

I am probably forgetting something but this is why I am here seeking knowledge. Please help me go in the right track.

Yea yea I know the (search) button but I have trouble deciphering actually what is better so I went ahead and put what I have and hope to see some good responses in regards to building my body better. Thanks
    Last edited by dodgemanstan; 09-10-2014 at 08:33 PM.

Thread Information