Always_Growing is offline New Member

Newbie here and need some advice

I am a few months from my 40th bday; I am about 25 lbs overweight (I weigh 240) and I am 6' tall--wide build, big in general, and have ran some cycles in the past--probably a bout 5 cycles ranging from 3-15 years ago. My friends were training and competing and I just took what they shot and fed me with, so I didn't learn a lot. Here is what I was taking (I was in no way attempting to compete, just looking for some gains):

Finaplix
    Anadrol
    Anavar
    Primotestin
    Primobolan

The primotestin I did by itself and I stacked the others at different times and in different ways (well, they stacked me--I just trusted them and did what they said, which was dumb because they never gave me any inhibitors or other supplements--luckily I never had any real side effects from anything I took and my dosage wasn't crazy--however, IT WORKED!).

I am now interested in running another cycle, but a much smarter man now and doing my research. Because of what I used in the past and how well it worked, I ordered more of the same, but I want to question this before I start. My goal is to tighten up these drooping muscles and to lose some of the belly I have gained; I now have:

Primobolan (only two doses left from a past run, it is still good until 2015 and would like to use it up)
    Test Cyp (220mg)
    Tren Ace (100mg)
    Var (20mg)

My regular diet (which I'm always reading and changing and trying to be healthier) has been in place for a while and I am very good about adding or subtracting if I need to. I feel I am well aware of what I need to do as far as eating goes. I also have a pretty good work out regimen in place and I also paid for a year's worth of personal training at the gym.

What are your recommendations with this combo? The only one I have never run before is Test (which, I have read A LOT in your forums and it appears I did it ass backwards and should have started with Test by itself). Either way, I am here now and this is what I have; what is your recommendation?

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum. The best thing you could do is get your bf down just like you said the stuff you've got will do nothing for you the way you are apart from horrid sides.
    Primo just forget that that needs to be run high and long so you will see nothing from this. Go to the nutrition section there is great information there and the guys know what there talking about.
    Good luck it what you decide to do.

Austinite's Educational Article Database

DIET AND NUTRITION

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community.

jdc91gt is offline Senior Member
    Welcome aboard.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the forum.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Thread Information