Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By InternalFire
  • 1 Post By hammerheart

Thread: hii from italy 22yrs old

bmw320cd is offline New Member

hii from italy 22yrs old

Hello to all
    I am a 22 year old guy, I write from Italy and Italian
    I joined because I think this is the only serious forum where you talk about anabolic so serious and useful
    in Italy I found nothing, but only so much ignorance about this
    here is my story of change, 175cm height

February 28, 2015 116kg
    June 1, 2016 86kg

I changed my diet and mode of living and am pretty happy
    but now I want something more, a "help", to continue to go down in weight and gain muscle
    I stop here as the presentation, I will write in the appropriate part of the forum
    See you soon. Thanks

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bmw320cd View Post
    Hello to all
    I am a 22 year old guy, I write from Italy and Italian
    I joined because I think this is the only serious forum where you talk about anabolic so serious and useful
    in Italy I found nothing, but only so much ignorance about this
    here is my story of change, 175cm height

February 28, 2015 116kg
    June 1, 2016 86kg

I changed my diet and mode of living and am pretty happy
    but now I want something more, a "help", to continue to go down in weight and gain muscle
    I stop here as the presentation, I will write in the appropriate part of the forum
    See you soon. Thanks
    Welcome buddy, you are right and you did a great thing joining here, learn and read all that you can so you grow not only your muscles on your body but in your head too, this forum is rich with useful info and helpful people. And I am looking forward seeing your success journey thread!
    KINGKONG and bmw320cd like this.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome to the forum

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome....

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle View Post
    Welcome buddy, you are right and you did a great thing joining here, learn and read all that you can so you grow not only your muscles on your body but in your head too, this forum is rich with useful info and helpful people. And I am looking forward seeing your success journey thread!
    thaanks at all

"And I am looking forward seeing your success journey thread"

what does it mean? the thread in which I ask advice on my cycle and what to use / take?
    my English is basic
    Last edited by bmw320cd; 06-14-2016 at 03:54 PM.

Yea man, something like your own personal progress thread, alot members log their journey like so and its good for self accountability reasons too.

Many members including me have one too in a members section called "InsaneMuscle's Log" that I have created some months ago and I try to keep it up to date regularly, there is my experience, simple goals and progress as I go along, just an example.

Your English is good and it will only get better as long as you keep on practising it, reading and posting in a good style

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle View Post
    Yea man, something like your own personal progress thread, alot members log their journey like so and its good for self accountability reasons too.

Many members including me have one too in a members section called "InsaneMuscle's Log" that I have created some months ago and I try to keep it up to date regularly, there is my experience, simple goals and progress as I go along, just an example.

Your English is good and it will only get better as long as you keep on practising it, reading and posting in a good style
    mmm okk thanks a lot im going to create a thread in question and answers because i live in italy and its impossible to get legal anabolic here...first I have to figure out how to have anabolic in italy
    any advice on this?

#1 - SAVE YOURSELF BEFORE YOU BREAK YOURSELF!
    #2 - You need to study this subject before you start using any anabolics or steroids !
    #3 - Anabolics/Steroids are not magic pill, it only makes things work better or worse - if you have bad habbits no discipline - it will make things become only worse. If you have great physique discipline and mentality - it will make it all work better.
    #4 - UNDERSTAND AND REALIZE ALL THE POSSIBLE RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH ANABOLICS/STEROID USE - ITS NOT A GAME!
    #5 - Nobody on this site will tell you where to buy Anabolics/Steroids - if they do - its SCAM and THIEVES selling FAKE SH!T, so please do your research, keep reading reading and more reading, then mix this with THINKING SMART.
    #6 - Anabolics/Steroids are usually a medicine (or performance enhancing drugs meant to be used in professional sports which is considered highly illegal), most times as for AAS is to help people optimize health when used properly, or used by sport enthusiasts where body-building is the biggest part of their life and profession and in this case this ""medicine" is used to reach the higher level of performance in this "profession" , any other uses are considered dangerous immature and NOT RECOMMENDED
    #7 This website is full of usefull information, so please read all sticky threads before posting any questions, you will learn more than you can imagine

Good luck
    Last edited by InternalFire; 06-15-2016 at 03:43 AM.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    welcome....Spartacus is my all time favourite TVserie so i dont care a lot romans and italians.. But..if Manu Bennet and his men hadnt left Spartacus and tried to take out Rome alone, i guess you guys would have to eat shit the next 1000 years.

But i guess the Vikings (at HBO) isnt much better, so i guess we`re all in this together:-)

Sligth warning, most will say you are too young for aas and flaming may occur.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 06-15-2016 at 04:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    welcome....Spartacus is my all time favourite TVserie so i dont care a lot romans and italians..

But i guess the Vikings (at HBO) isnt much better, so i guess we`re all in this together:-)

Sligth warning, most will say you are too young for aas and flaming may occur.
    Sila, I can see you as a devil's advocate here, you seem to endanger more people by encouraging taking crazy actions rather than steer people in to more logical direction, you seem more and more like YOLO member
    Deep inside I hope Im wrong, never the less - much respect

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    There is no ironi allowed in the schools of London, ey...

Not everyone went to schools of London teach me please

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Oh, another Italian. Welcome, there aren't many of us here.
    bmw320cd likes this.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Benvenuti nel forum.....

thanks thanks a lot

Thread Information