• 2 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By Batmanreturns

Thread: HELP! 90 % sure im getting gyno

jimbobcooter is offline New Member

HELP! 90 % sure im getting gyno

im 5.9
    180 pounds
    like 25% bf

been on an looowww cycle like not even 200mg of test e and some test c for like 5 weeks now. was stupid and bought some shit with water in it......

my left breast hurts, but my nipples don't there not really even sore, i got little bumps all over the place in my breasts idk if its fat or what, but it does seem like some of the bumps hurt. but when i touch them they dont hurt..( it kinda hurts more when i move my arm} im sure its not the muscle hurting. never had this pain
    kinda freaking out
    and yes i know i shouldnt have taking it but i did dont want to here about that just solutions
    took it for injury if you must know
    Batmanreturns likes this.

Batmanreturns is offline Banned
    Reminds me of my first cycle. I had red spots all over for the first week. My body was adjusting to the test. If you don't have sensitivity in your actual nipple you are unlikely to be aromatizing. Blood work is the only way to be sure however.

To me it sounds like you're becoming more aware of your body. The fat cells that surround our breast tissue can feel like tiny lumps. Gyno will stem from the actual nipple. If you do not have a tiny ball, lump or tissue DIRECTLY under your nipple I would guess you're honestly just feeling fat cells around your breast tissue. Go get your Estrogen levels checked to be sure.

Also, there's a lot of good sources online. Good quality pharma gear.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Yup. X2

it feels like more then just one lump under the nipple but i guess i should go to the doctor but man thats going to be embarrassing.lol
    and yeah im definitely paying very close attention to my body now..
    i did order some tamox and letro from rui im hoping there legit

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Partner never start a cycle without pct on hand.

yeah i know that know i bought the stuff and took it like it was just some reg drug... little to late

Batmanreturns is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbobcooter View Post
    it feels like more then just one lump under the nipple but i guess i should go to the doctor but man thats going to be embarrassing.lol
    and yeah im definitely paying very close attention to my body now..
    i did order some tamox and letro from rui im hoping there legit
    If you are feeling multiple lumps I still feel like you are feeling individual fat cells. They honestly almost feel the same. As for the tamox and letro, to be honest I highly doubt you are aromatizing on 200mg. I would 100% get my blood work taken before destroying my e levels. That's never fun. You'll be lethargic, no sex drive, joint pain and very blah. Get some bloods.

Don't be embarrassed. It shows intellect to be aware of hormones in your body. My first time asking for blood work I told the Dr. I was trying a new diet and wanted to see how the foods affected my natural hormones if at all. Again, good luck!
    jimbobcooter likes this.

oh wow thats a great reason. would you happen to know if the doc goes over with you or do they just send it thro the mail or somthing?

Quote Originally Posted by Batmanreturns View Post
    If you are feeling multiple lumps I still feel like you are feeling individual fat cells. They honestly almost feel the same. As for the tamox and letro, to be honest I highly doubt you are aromatizing on 200mg. I would 100% get my blood work taken before destroying my e levels. That's never fun. You'll be lethargic, no sex drive, joint pain and very blah. Get some bloods.

Don't be embarrassed. It shows intellect to be aware of hormones in your body. My first time asking for blood work I told the Dr. I was trying a new diet and wanted to see how the foods affected my natural hormones if at all. Again, good luck!
    and yeah thats what i was thinking at such a low dose i dont think that it is gyno but the pain is getting worse

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Welcome to the forum!

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum, post this in the Q&A. This section is just for intros.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Thread Information