Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLittleTim
    "If I were ever elected President of the United States, on my first day in office I would cut off financial support for all Islamic countries; on my second day in office I would cut off all financial support for Israel; on my third day in office I would be assasinated."

-Gore Vidal
    i like that quote.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by zOaib
    i like that quote.
    I like your angry pussy

zodiac666 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    I like your angry pussy
    i like your pics of thai girls

Quote Originally Posted by zodiac666
    i like your pics of thai girls
    They are all the same girl

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    Straight, religious white men = the only group that has no cheering section. He has been made the scape goat for every "minority" on the planet.........
    excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i get sick of hearing about islam and muslims being offended if they dont like it f@@k off somewhere else,they dont like anything the western cultures have becuase freedom is aginst there religion,its all about controling dictating and oppression.and you can draw this conclusion by reading some of the quran.

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    we are far too politically correct these days and its going to be our undoing.we are the ones making the concessions while all these cults and religions make none.

Quote Originally Posted by helium3
    we are far too politically correct these days and its going to be our undoing.we are the ones making the concessions while all these cults and religions make none.
    amen to that man, ive been reading some articles and it seems that europe is just as bad as the US when it comes to being way too politically correct. fvckin sicking

if people get super offended over practically nothing then i say we should be trying to offend these people, maybe it will toughen them up a bit

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I'm offended by Apple. Why is the building black? What does Apple have against whit people? Damn racist they made the building black not white. They must hate white people.

Anything can be twisted anyway. Its sad people have nothing better to do the look for something that isnt there.

blackhalo is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    I'm offended by Apple. Why is the building black? What does Apple have against whit people? Damn racist they made the building black not white. They must hate white people.

Anything can be twisted anyway. Its sad people have nothing better to do the look for something that isnt there.
    +10000

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I'm offended by Apple. Why is the building black?
    Did you read the entire thread? The entrance is glass.

You didn't read shit. The entire story is bull.

Muslim Website Says Muslims Aren't Offended By Apple Store
    http://www.altmuslim.com/perm.php?id=1802_0_24_0_M

By Shahed Amanullah, October 11, 2006

"Recently, the Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI) stated that an anonymous Islamic website in the Middle East urged Muslims to show their outrage at the Apple Store in New York City, which built a pavilion coincidentally resembling the cube shape of the Ka'aba, the ancient structure in Mecca towards which all Muslims pray (the actual structure is glass, though MEMRI referenced a black plywood cover during construction). Predictibly, the post brought out cries of indignation from people upset that Muslims would be offended (yet again). But missing in the report was the name of the purported website, why it was considered authoritative on the matter, or any actual offended Muslims (our straw poll garnered a collective shrug, along with much respect for Steve Jobs, himself the son of an Arab). It's not the first time the controversial organisation has selectively framed an issue to show Muslims in a less than positive light, nor is it the only instance of pre-emptive outrage attributed to Muslims in recent months. Take the case of a Kate Moss advertisment across the street from a New York mosque. The idea that Muslims might be offended by this went from blog post to mainstream media, somehow becoming "hundreds" of Muslims "infuriated" along the way. Nobody bothered to ask Muslims, though. In fact, no Muslim ever complained. A similar story happened when a UK art gallery pulled some sexually explicit art pieces depicting young girls so as to not "shock the population" of Muslims who live in their east London neighborhood. As with the above, no Muslims actually complained, but it didn't matter - the damage was done, and Muslims were labeled anti-art without even having a say in the matter. The list goes on. A British school bans children's stories about pigs so that Muslims won't get offended - again no Muslim complained ("It is rather sad," commented UK imam Ibrahim Mogra. "Muslims would not find the Three Little Pigs offensive."). A German opera last week cancelled a performance in which the leaders of various religions were beheaded, again citing Muslim sensibilities - even though, again, no Muslims complained, and the opera was performed three years ago without incident. Despite the reaction of the Muslim world to the Danish Muhammad cartoons - which probably drove much of the paranoia behind these decisions - Muslims in the west have a thicker skin than most people think, and the vast majority aren't looking to impose their values on others. But in the case of the (selective) MEMRI account, where at least one Muslim did (allegedly) complain about the NYC Apple Store, it seems that whenever a lone Muslim says something incendiary - even when it is an anonymous person hiding in a cave somewhere - his words are taken to somehow represent all Muslims. When whole groups of Muslims issue condemnations of terrorism, they are treated as "brave but isolated cries", or worse, ignored. In MEMRI's case, the mainstream media has already begun reporting it as fact. When it comes to Muslims, everyone loves a rumor.

Shahed Amanullah is editor-in-chief of alt.muslim."
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Did you read the entire thread? The entrance is glass.
    [/I]
    Yes i did. I was just stating how anything can be twisted. Or anyone un informed can twist something.

lazaro17 is offline Banned
    Nice clear Glass building, I guess all the hoopla was for nothing ...

Logan13 is offline Banned
    Yes i did. I was just stating how anything can be twisted. Or anyone un informed can twist something.
    Nice. It's ironic that those who you were directing this at did not get it....

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    What arent muslims offended by?

Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    1) the killing of non-muslims.
    2) the radical sect of their own religion

I'm so tired of hearing about Muslims...........
    Well, I'm so tired of hearing about Christians . . . every time you turn around they're complaining about school books or abortions or someone transgressing some Christian rule.
    -Tock

Logan13 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tock

Well, I'm so tired of hearing about Christians . . . every time you turn around they're complaining about school books or abortions or someone transgressing some Christian rule.
    -Tock
    sure they are, that really is the headline everyday now isn't it. Silly-boy

singern is offline Banned

-Tock
    I guess you can take comfort in the knowledge that Christians who appose the Gay life style are not going to strap bombs on Nuns and alter boys and push them into a gay pride parade. and Im pretty sure the Pope hasnt put out a contract hit out on you.

So strut your stuff with dignity and hold your head up high......

Quote Originally Posted by singern
    I guess you can take comfort in the knowledge that Christians who appose the Gay life style are not going to strap bombs on Nuns and alter boys and push them into a gay pride parade. and Im pretty sure the Pope hasnt put out a contract hit out on you.
    Ya, well, the more they complain (and Lord knows they do), the more I like it . . .
    -Tock

Ya, well, the more they complain (and Lord knows they do), the more I like it . . .
    -Tock
    But thats OK, its OK for them to voice up, as it is for you to complain about anything that you feel the need to. Its when you add violent physical action to your words that the fun stops and the issue at hand takes a back seat.

juicejunkie2 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    I'm offended the fact that they killed 2,500+ innocent americans
    And the approximated 600,000 (not a typo) Iraqis that have died/killed since 2003 weren't humans nor were they innocent huh?

I too agree that the protest blah blah blah is ridiculous but to insult a whole religion is down right an ignorant thing to do.

Carlos you can stay man .. I'll ALLOW you to

So strut your stuff with dignity and hold your head up high......

But I thought most priests ARE gay .. or am I wrong?

Stings a bit huh!!

Quote Originally Posted by juicejunkie2

Stings a bit huh!!
    I am neither a priest, Gay, or a Christian, so although I see where you are trying to go with this, the comparison is obviously ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by juicejunkie2

Stings a bit huh!!
    mohammad married a 6year old girl when he was 54, and started having sex with her when she was 9 and he was 57. this is actually accepted and condoned by all muslims. im not christian and i definitely dont agree with priests not being allowed to have sex, but at least christians dont condone it when their priests molest small children.

Quote Originally Posted by zodiac666
    mohammad married a 6year old girl when he was 54, and started having sex with her when she was 9 and he was 57. this is actually accepted and condoned by all muslims. im not christian and i definitely dont agree with priests not being allowed to have sex, but at least christians dont condone it when their priests molest small children.
    I do agree with you on the fact that christians don't condone it (don't know about the whole mohammad and sex with 9 year olds etc I must admit).. proving my point that muslims also don't condone what the terrorists do... unless you know a billion of them and they told you this. I'm not muslim either but I do know that one can't accuse the whole religion for something a few do. Christianity has killed millions in the name of god for ages so we must learn our history before pointing fingers at anyone else. I didn't mean to seem "rediculous" but ignorence gets to me sometimes. Sorry if anyone took it personally. I KNOW not to talk politics or religion (my daddy taught me that at an early age) but couldn't help myself.

Snrf is offline Banned
    MEMRI is run by an ex-Israeli Defense force colonel and is pretty much accepted to be run purely to cast Muslims in a bad light. EVERYTHING they translate makes muslims look bad in some way. Ignore it all.

Though I for one am sick of muslims getting all bitchy and moany in the UK. If you don't like it, fck off home. I saw one on tv the other day saying "Why should we integrate into the British way of life when ours is so much more superior" HUH? well if you're way of life is so superior how come your country is a sh1thole with no economy and what are you doing here???

Originally Posted by Tock
    -Tock

But thats OK, its OK for them to voice up, as it is for you to complain about anything that you feel the need to. Its when you add violent physical action to your words that the fun stops and the issue at hand takes a back seat.
    Ya, like there are lots of gays going around beating up straight people.
    -Tock

Ya, like there are lots of gays going around beating up straight people.
    -Tock
    Well that wasnt my point, but your argument is certainly understandable.

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    nuke them

Compound is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    I'm offended the fact that they killed 2,500+ innocent americans

They are offended at the fact americans helped inject a synthetic state into there backyard that for 50 years now has caused them nothig but death and dectruction.

They are also offended at the fact that after WW1 the west went on to colonize the middle east implanting fake leaders and dictators to control the masses and oil.

There are 2 side's to the coin. Education is the most powerfil tool that can be used to solve the problem,, Ignorrence just makes people look dumb and adds to the destruction,

Quote Originally Posted by Compound
    They are offended at the fact americans helped inject a synthetic state into there backyard that for 50 years now has caused them nothig but death and dectruction.

They are also offended at the fact that after WW1 the west went on to colonize the middle east implanting fake leaders and dictators to control the masses and oil.

There are 2 side's to the coin. Education is the most powerfil tool that can be used to solve the problem,, Ignorrence just makes people look dumb and adds to the destruction,

Agreed ignorance is truly a menace. Your post not only implies that Arab\Islamic terrorism, and disillusionment was in some way connected and\or created along with the state of Israel, but also that Israelis are not an indigenous people.
    A quick look at Arab\Islamic violence, and international strife in recent and past history shows this to be pure fiction, meant to push a religious and pseudo political agenda.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I think he's referring to middle east hatred of Americans.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Can we talk about Thai girls now ?

Agreed ignorance is truly a menace. Your post not only implies that Arab\Islamic terrorism, and disillusionment was in some way connected and\or created along with the state of Israel, but also that Israelis are not an indigenous people.
    A quick look at Arab\Islamic violence, and international strife in recent and past history shows this to be pure fiction, meant to push a religious and pseudo political agenda.

No your correct. Arab/islamic terroism only goes back as far as 1940. The decade when europ's problem was injected and implanted in the backyard of arabs. Its only the truth dude, Look what happend to Europe.

It was Israeli gangs that started suicide bombings agianst british soldiers in palestine so they can leave,

Google who first started suicide bombings, It was the jews,

No your correct. Arab/islamic terroism only goes back as far as 1940. The decade when europ's problem was injected and implanted in the backyard of arabs. Its only the truth dude, Look how europe try to deal with there problem,

It was Israeli gangs that started suicide bombings agianst british soldiers in palestine so they can leave,

The problem is deep. Your being deceptive.

Although the Jewish tradition considers suicide reprehensible, it admits excep-tions. According to the Talmud-Kaplan and Schwartz, A Psychology of Hope-"suicide can be permissible and even preferred" when the alternative is forced apostasy or torture that is beyond endurance. Imaginably, the Palestinians who choose to 'sacrifice' their lives might argue that the pain and indignity of life under Israeli occupation exceeded their capacity for endurance.

Use your imagination again. Consider a different history of Germany and Europe-one without the Second World War, without the Final Solution, with-out Auschwitz-all because a lone Jewish 'suicide' bomber in 1938 had pene-trated the inner chambers of Nazi leadership and blown them to smithereens while also killing herself. Would this 'suicide' bomber-and her likes-also be regarded as a threat to all civilization and a ? What would you say about that.
    Last edited by Compound; 10-19-2006 at 08:59 AM.

No your correct. Arab/islamic terroism only goes back as far as 1940. The decade when europ's problem was injected and implanted in the backyard of arabs. Its only the truth dude, Look how europe try to deal with there problem,

The problem is deep. Your being deceptive.

Although the Jewish tradition considers suicide reprehensible, it admits excep-tions. According to the Talmud-Kaplan and Schwartz, A Psychology of Hope-"suicide can be permissible and even preferred" when the alternative is forced apostasy or torture that is beyond endurance. Imaginably, the Palestinians who choose to 'sacrifice' their lives might argue that the pain and indignity of life under Israeli occupation exceeded their capacity for endurance.

Use your imagination again. Consider a different history of Germany and Europe-one without the Second World War, without the Final Solution, with-out Auschwitz-all because a lone Jewish 'suicide' bomber in 1938 had pene-trated the inner chambers of Nazi leadership and blown them to smithereens while also killing herself. Would this 'suicide' bomber-and her likes-also be regarded as a threat to all civilization and a ? What would you say about that.
    I'm assuming you mean the Jews were what you were injected with.

I dont know much about Europes history in the early 1900's. But i never heard Jews were a big problem in Europe.

Even if the Jews were the first suicide bombers that's not an excuse for arabs doing it now. Jews evolved and stopped it. Arabs are the ones continuing the suicide bombings.

Even if Jews shouldn't be in Israel is a legitimate argument, its time for the Arabs states to except it. Israel isn't going anywhere. They can sit and bitch about it forever and fight. Or just let it go and move on. They will never be peace until they except what they cant change.

I'm assuming you mean the Jews were what you were injected with.

I dont know much about Europes history in the early 1900's. But i never heard Jews were a big problem in Europe.

Even if the Jews were the first suicide bombers that's not an excuse for arabs doing it now. Jews evolved and stopped it. Arabs are the ones continuing the suicide bombings.

Even if Jews shouldn't be in Israel is a legitimate argument, its time for the Arabs states to except it. Israel isn't going anywhere. They can sit and bitch about it forever and fight. Or just let it go and move on. They will never be peace until they except what they cant change.
    You never herd that jews were a problem is europe, From the Uk to france to Germany hell even to australia everybody hated them and treated them like scum, they were left in ghettos. do some reading,, What do you think caused ww2.

And it was not what I was injected with. Im am Aglo and proud of it, Im just talking what happend in history,

Yes they should accpet it, But how do make peace with a state that still til this day has not DECLARED ITS BORDERS, Maybe if the USA lets the rest of in the UN do its job and sanction Israel and make israel pay for its breaches of un-sanctions of the past there would be peace.

Israel has broken more UN rules then any other nation in history. This is a undisputable fact.
    Last edited by Compound; 10-19-2006 at 09:46 AM.

You never herd that jews were a problem is europe, From the Uk to france to Germany hell even to australia everybody hated them and treated them like scum, they were left in ghettos. do some reading,, What do you think caused ww2.
    I never really thought about it. Were they put into gettos between WWI and WWII. I thought they were put into ghettos during ww2. I like European history but I've always read about after WWII to current

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Jews where very succesfull in europe, defenetly including germany, before ww2. Especialy in science. America gained its dominance in science almost completely because of the exodus of jewish scientists from europe to america during hitlers time.

So the hate that existed was pure envy.

I dont know what history books you are reading.

Jews did not cause ww2. ww2 was caused by the way germany was treated after ww1.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    I never really thought about it. Were they put into gettos between WWI and WWII. I thought they were put into ghettos during ww2. I like European history but I've always read about after WWII to current

It was only during Hitlers reign that jews where treated badly officialy. He stole there money, placed them in ghettos, used them as slave labor ect. Much of it happened before ww2 started.

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member

And it was not what I was injected with. Im am Aglo and proud of it, Im just talking what happend in history,

Yes they should accpet it, But how do make peace with a state that still til this day has not DECLARED ITS BORDERS, Maybe if the USA lets the rest of in the UN do its job and sanction Israel and make israel pay for its breaches of un-sanctions of the past there would be peace.

Israel has broken more UN rules then any other nation in history. This is a undisputable fact.
    WW2 was caused by a meglomaniacal leader that rearmed Germany after WW1 and used extreme propoganda to bring the people's morale back up after a defeat in WW1.

Hitler's "final solution" was pure madness inspired by anti-semitic teachings, hell he even had writing of Henry Ford about hating the Jews. I would advise you learn your history before you come on here and start bashing a group of people that have faced nothing but strife since the early 1900's. (They'll say the past 5000 years but, we won't be THAT nice)

Quote Originally Posted by johan
    Jews where very succesfull in europe, defenetly including germany, before ww2. Especialy in science. America gained its dominance in science almost completely because of the exodus of jewish scientists from europe to america during hitlers time.

So the hate that existed was pure envy..
    WTH, Are you being serious, Try before hitlers time.[QUOTE=johan]

No one liked them cause a few of them controled the money of the state. The majority were poor.

I have read plenty of books, Most notably the book called

"The international Jew" written by Henry Ford, The inventer of the car Ford.
    Ford, Henry, 1863-1947

http://onlinebooks.library.upenn.edu...?key=olbp17229

Quote Originally Posted by johan

I dont know what history books you are reading.

Jews did not cause ww2. ww2 was caused by the way germany was treated after ww1.
    There were more then one reason, One of the reasons was that the germans got fed up with the way the Jews controled there country, Kind of the exact same way Jews control influence and control the USA,

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information